- Check out the Best Air Purifier
- #1. Guardian Technologies 3-in-1 Air Purifier (AC4825)
- #2. Levoit LV-H132 Air Purifier Filtration
- #3. Honeywell HPA300 Allergen Remover
- #4. Guardian Technologies Air Purifier (AC5250PT)
- #5. Coway White Air Purifier (AP-1512HH)
- #6. Hamilton Beach 04384 Air Cleaner Purifier
- #7. OION Technologies B-1000 Air Purifier
- #8. Guardian Technologies AC5350B Air Purifier
- #9. Guardian Technologies AC4100 Air Purifier
- #10. Honeywell 390 sq. ft. Air Purifier (50250-S)
- #11. Gideon Electronic Air Purifier
- #12. Holmes HAP242-NUC Air Purifier
- #13. Levoit LV-PUR131 Air Purifier
- #14. Honeywell 155 sq. ft. Allergen Remover (HPA100)
- #15. Winix Air Cleaner (WAC9500)
- How to Choose the Best Air Purifier
It is recommended that we breathe clean air, and this may be impossible, considering our lifestyle. Most of us have pets in the house, and this is likely to expose us to pet dander. Moreover, the air we breathe in the house is likely to contain such pollutants as pollen grains and mold spores, as well as airborne bacteria, viruses, and germs. Well, these pollutants can complicate breathing if not taken care of. Fortunately, there is a safe, natural way to keep the air in your house clean. And this is by going for an air purifier. Have a look at the following top 15 best air purifier in reviews to get the best product without breaking a sweat.
Check out the Best Air Purifier
#1. Guardian Technologies 3-in-1 Air Purifier (AC4825)
The Guardian Technologies AC4825 model will help you kill airborne viruses and bacteria, capture allergens, and reduce mold and odors. It is loaded with several highly functional features such as the True HEPA filter that captures up to 99.97-percent of allergens and dust.
- Reasonable for the price
- Perfect for those who live in a busy area and have pets
- Kills airborne bacteria, viruses, and germs
- The unit may arrive with a few defects, but the manufacturer always solves this.
#2. Levoit LV-H132 Air Purifier Filtration
Are you suffering from nasal stiffness or allergies? Then try the Levoit LV-H132 Air Purifier Filtration. It comes equipped with activated carbon filters that eliminate unwanted odors from cooking, pets, and smoking. It also features 3-speed settings, which offer options based on different conditions.
- Backed by a 2-year warranty
- Unit is ultra quiet
- Air purifier is easy to access
- The unit looks nice
- The filter cover is somewhat difficult to open.
#3. Honeywell HPA300 Allergen Remover
Featuring 4-air cleaning levels (Turbo, General Clean, Allergen, and Germ), the Honeywell HPA300 Allergen Remover will purify the air inside your house for worry-free breathing experience. It is designed for large rooms up to 465 sq. ft. and this means you will be able to place it in your living room or bedroom.
- Prevents allergies and sinus problems
- Circulates air perfectly
- The unit is easy to set up
- The air purifier is quite large.
#4. Guardian Technologies Air Purifier (AC5250PT)
Meet the Guardian Technologies AC5250PT model! This unit comes equipped with 5 speeds that allow you to get the right mode for optimum satisfaction. It also features an easy-to-use digital display panel that makes it super simple to operate. Plus it is equipped with the True HEPA filter, which captures up to 99.87-percent of allergens.
- Air purifier works well
- Easy to operate
- Perfect for those who suffer from allergies
- The unit may arrive with a few defects, but the manufacturer always helps out.
#5. Coway White Air Purifier (AP-1512HH)
Coway was established in 1989, and up to date, they still produce top quality, innovative products. Well, one of these products is the Coway White Air Purifier (AP-1512HH). It is designed to enhance your life; hence, it should be a frontier for you, especially if you hate unwanted odors or have breathing issues.
- The unit is very quiet
- The auto feature works great
- Moves the air even on the lowest setting
- The air purifier is a bit bigger, but it works great.
#6. Hamilton Beach 04384 Air Cleaner Purifier
When it comes to purchasing the best air cleaner purifier, look no further than the Hamilton Beach 04384 Air Cleaner Purifier. It has 2 carbon zeolite filters that are replaceable and help get rid of pet odors. Ideally, this unit works effectively for rooms up to 140 square feet.
- Great for the price
- The unit is easy to assemble
- Unit comes with good instructions
- Air purifier is simple to operate
- Retention bars at the filters are flex plastic but will last longer if taken care of properly.
#7. OION Technologies B-1000 Air Purifier
Are bacteria, germs, and viruses weighing you down? If yes, look no further than the OION Technologies B-1000 Air Purifier. It uses carbon filtration and ozone power to reduce odors, freshen the air, and absorb volatile airborne pollutants. This unit also boasts low-energy consumption, meaning you will not raise your electricity bill.
- Backed by 1-year warranty
- Neon light works as night light and can be taken off if not needed
- Very silent
- The LED light may be annoying at night when you need to sleep.
#8. Guardian Technologies AC5350B Air Purifier
It is time to make your room free of airborne germs, bacteria, and viruses. Well, all you need to achieve this is the Guardian Technologies AC5350B Air Purifier. This unit is simple and stylish yet it is powerful enough to get rid of unwanted odors and allergens in the air.
- Backed by a 5-year warranty
- Looks unique and beautiful
- Air purifier is perfect for allergy conditions
- The unit is a little louder, but not too loud to interfere with your sleep.
#9. Guardian Technologies AC4100 Air Purifier
Guardian Technologies has been producing premium quality products for a pretty long time. Well, one of these products is the Guardian Technologies AC4100 Air Purifier. It is an intelligently engineered unit that features 3-speed controls and boasts a compact size to enable it to fit in tight spaces.
- The unit works well
- Compact and fits in tight spaces
- Makes you breathe easier
- The air purifier has no indicator light to show whether it’s on/off; otherwise, it works great.
#10. Honeywell 390 sq. ft. Air Purifier (50250-S)
Designed for extra large spaces, the Honeywell 50250-S model promises to significantly reduce the amount of pollen, pet dander, mold spores, and dust. It has an Intelli-Check Electronic Filter Indicator that takes out the guesswork by letting you know when it’s time to change the filters.
- The purifier has no strange rattling noises
- Moves large volume of air
- Cleans bird dander and pollutants of air
- Well built
- A bit louder on the highest setting
#11. Gideon Electronic Air Purifier
Eliminate germs and allergens in the safest way possible with the Gideon Electronic Air Purifier. This thoughtfully engineered air purifier has an ultraviolet light that kills more than 98-percent of airborne germs. It also features a whisper-quiet technology fan, which circulates the air without making noises. The time to enjoy crisp, clean air is now!
- Perfect for small spaces
- Works great for morning allergies
- Metal filters are very nice
- Unbeatable price
- The UV light has a high pitched whine, but this does not affect the performance of the unit.
#12. Holmes HAP242-NUC Air Purifier
Say goodbye to breathing difficulties by going for the Holmes HAP242-NUC Air Purifier. It has an optional ionizer that helps in the removal of particles. Plus it boasts a slim dual design that allows you to place it either vertically or horizontally. The Holmes HAP242-NUC model is perfect for rooms up to 109 sq. ft.
- The unit is durable
- Easy to clean
- Air purifier controls dust
- Fits in tight spaces perfectly
- A bit noisy, but won’t disrupt your sleep.
#13. Levoit LV-PUR131 Air Purifier
Levoit is more than happy to introduce to you the Levoit LV-PUR131 Air Purifier. This unit is reliable and efficient; hence, will instantly be your favorite product. It is the perfect candidate for anyone with nasal stiffness or allergies. Besides, this air purifier features an auto button that activates its automatic sensors in order to monitor air quality.
- Makes a perfect gift for office mates, mom, dad or friends
- Removes cooking smells effectively
- Easy to install
- Runs quiet and smooth
- The air purifier is a bit pricey, but it is worth it.
#14. Honeywell 155 sq. ft. Allergen Remover (HPA100)
Do not let your lungs be the only air purifier! Today, the market has the Honeywell HPA100 model, which purifies air effectively to make breathing much easier than ever before. Ideally, it comes equipped with electronic reminders that alert you when you need to change the filters. Plus it automatically shuts off after 2, 4 or 8 hours, depending on the setting.
- Perfect for small rooms
- Air purifier cleans great
- It operates quietly
- Replacement filters are quite expensive, but they work.
#15. Winix Air Cleaner (WAC9500)
One great thing about the Winix WAC9500 model is that its Pre-Filter is washable, and this means it will last longer. In addition, the model has PlasmaWave technology that gets rid of pollutants and neutralizes gases, bacteria, and odors. It also features Smart Sensors that have auto-mode to help meet the requirements of your environment.
- Cleans air so well
- Removes odors, bacteria, gases, and dust
- Air purifier is very quiet
- Looks strong and durable
- Filters are expensive to replace. But they work.
How to Choose the Best Air Purifier
- At the end of the day, you want a unit that operates quietly without interfering with your sleep. For this reason, make sure the air purifier you are about to buy is ultra-quiet even at the highest setting.
- Air purifiers consume a lot of energy and can surprisingly raise your electricity bill. The good news is most modern air purifiers have the EnergyStar symbol to indicate that they are energy efficient, and this makes them worth considering during purchase.
- Air purifiers will not work effectively if they are clogged. They need to be cleaned on a regular basis and even have their filters should they be worn out. However, this may be impossible if your unit is arduous to clean.
It is time to make the air you breathe clean and healthy. Well, there are several ways to achieve that, but the use of air purifiers is so far the best. Most of these units have advanced features that enable them to clean up to 99.97-percent of air. Nevertheless, there are several brands of air purifiers on the market and it can be difficult to get a top quality product. That’s why we have come up with the above compilation. Go through it and choose one unit that best suits your needs!