- Check out Best Workout Shoes for Women in Reviews
- 1. PUMA Women’s Fierce Core Cross-Trainer Shoe
- 2. Reebok Women’s Crossfit Nano 5.0 Training Shoe
- 3. RYKA Women’s Vida RZX Cross-Training Shoe
- 4. New Balance Women’s CUSH + Walking Shoe (WA365v1)
- 5. Nike Womens Free TR Focus FK OC Shoes
- 6. ASICS Women’s GEL Fit Tempo 2 Fitness Shoe
- 7. adidas Performance Women’s Gymbreaker Training Shoe
- 8. adidas Women’s Cloudfoam Fashion Sneaker
- 9. NIKE Women’s Flex Supreme TR 5 Cross Training Shoe
- 10. ZOCAVIA Womens Running Shoes
- Buyer’s Guide for the Best Workout Shoes for Women
As a woman who loves to work out and to stay fit, you need to invest in the best workout shoes for women. This is because shoes are one of the vital pieces of equipment for working out and training. Working out in the best shoes keeps you comfortable and gives you the support you need to move in any direction. Similarly, the best workout shoes will prevent you from slipping while reducing irritation even if you work out for long hours. These workout shoes are available in several designs, styles, prices, and brands, making it difficult to arrive at the best one. That is why we have compiled 10 of the best performing shoes to help you choose a suitable pair.
Check out Best Workout Shoes for Women in Reviews
1. PUMA Women’s Fierce Core Cross-Trainer Shoe
Built with a BOUNCE midsole, the PUMA Women’s Fierce Core Cross-Trainer Shoe provides energized comfort. Thus, it is ideal for a variety of workout routines including walking and running. This shoe has great medial and lateral support to let you move effortlessly and freely in 360 degrees. Also, it has an exaggerated heel thickness at both sides to offer great stability. The shoe comes in various sizes and colors to choose from. Besides, the price range is reasonable and affordable, so you don’t have to dig deeper into your pockets just to get the shoe.
- The shoe is lightweight and comfortable
- Provides good traction to allow you to spin
- It is fashionable so you can wear it for a casual look
- Has a padded tongue and collar with pull loops for added convenience
- May come with manufacturing defects, otherwise, great shoe
2. Reebok Women’s Crossfit Nano 5.0 Training Shoe
The Reebok Women’s Crossfit Nano 5.0 Training Shoe is strong, lightweight and one of the most innovative shoes in the industry right now. It has a new engineered shape that fits the foot better with a more precise anatomical design. A newly developed contoured design and a midsole made of hard thermoplastic polyurethane shell to support the foot during movements. The shoe is extremely durable; thanks to the Kevlar material infused in the entire upper part. It is available in various sizes for you to pick from. Besides, the shoe comes in multiple color options to meet various fashion needs. And the lace-up design makes it easy to put on, to adjust the fit as well as to remove it.
- The shoe fits well and is perfect for Crossfit
- It is lightweight and comfortable to workout in
- Breathable as well as very supportive
- Fits snug in the toe box, causing a little discomfort
3. RYKA Women’s Vida RZX Cross-Training Shoe
For a workout shoe built with performance in mind from the ground up, the RYKA Women’s Vida RZX Cross-Training Shoe is your go-to product. It has a more secure footbed with roomier forefoot to keep you comfortable in all positions. The padded tongue and collar not only provides cushioning but also guarantees softness and comfort. This shoe has a flexible forefoot to give you the flexibility you want without sacrificing the heel cushioning. The rubber outsole has a pivot design to enable you to transition effortlessly from one move to the next. What’s more, this shoe is designed to fit the foot of a woman perfectly, thus, it gives you the control to work out comfortably.
- Comes in an assortment of sizes for you to get the right size
- The shoe has an affordable price range
- Looks beautiful and great for casual wear
- It is a bit shorter on the length, which could be a problem if you have long toenails
4. New Balance Women’s CUSH + Walking Shoe (WA365v1)
Consider the New Balance Women’s CUSH + Walking Shoe (WA365v1) for a versatile shoe to get you from one point to another. Crafted with 100% synthetic material, this shoe is durable to offer long-lasting performance. It comes in numerous sizes, so you can choose the ideal size. It is designed with a revolutionary foam compound to offer ultra-soft cushioning while maintaining stability for everyday comfort. This model is designed with a removable insole, which you can have on or remove as you wish. The rubber sole offers flexibility and good traction to move on various kinds of surfaces. Additionally, the shoes are tastefully designed, making them a good option for a casual outfit.
- Offers a perfect fit and feels really comfortable
- The shoe is nice and looks very sharp
- It is feather light and the memory insole feels soft
- The laces are very silky but this does not compromise performance
5. Nike Womens Free TR Focus FK OC Shoes
No shoes review is complete without an item from the reputable Nike. And this is because of their decent build quality. The Nike Womens Free TR Focus FK OC Shoes have a very simple design that makes them ideal for a variety of workouts. These shoes are lightweight and breathable to provide all-day comfort. They have a lace up design that makes them easy to put on and to remove. The price range is reasonable for the quality of these shoes. They are made of high-quality fabrics to provide extra durability and longevity. Plus the shoes are available in a variety of sizes to fit feet of different shapes and sizes.
- They are comfortable, easy to wear and to remove
- Looks really nice to wear casually
- The shoes are suitable for any kind of activity
- Not the perfect option for long periods of running
6. ASICS Women’s GEL Fit Tempo 2 Fitness Shoe
With Rearfoot GEL cushioning system, the ASICS Women’s GEL Fit Tempo 2 Fitness Shoe offers maximum arch support. It has padded tongue and collar to cushion and keep your feet comfortable throughout the workout. This shoe is lightweight with a breathable upper part to keep the feet cool even when the temperatures are high. The rubber outsole provides good traction to enable you to move comfortably on various surfaces. This shoe is constructed with a removable insole which you can have on or remove as preferred. Besides, it comes in a variety of colors for you to choose from.
- Comes in various sizes to fit different feet
- It fits well right out of the box
- The color combinations are very pretty
- The shoe runs a bit small so it is advisable to go for a size up
7. adidas Performance Women’s Gymbreaker Training Shoe
Take your training classes by storm when you show up in the adidas Performance Women’s Gymbreaker Training Shoe. It is stylish, fashionable and boasts pretty color combinations that look great on any feet. This shoe has a pivot-point outsole and sock-lite fit to offer smooth rotational moves on various surfaces. There are floating mesh midfoot panels to provide additional support during training. The upper part of this shoe is made up of textile and synthetic, making it durable for long-term use. Furthermore, it comes in various sizes and colors to choose from.
- The shoe conforms to the shape of the foot, which is amazing
- It is stretchy around the foot and fits like a glove
- The rubber sole offers ultimate traction
- It has a laced-up design that makes for easy wearing and removing
- The shoe is somehow squeaky, otherwise, great brand
8. adidas Women’s Cloudfoam Fashion Sneaker
Exercise in comfort when you wear the adidas Women’s Cloudfoam Fashion Sneaker. It is constructed of leather upper, which is fine and durable to offer long-lasting performance. The shoe features woven tongue labels, 3 perforated stripes, and embossed heel logo for a classic look that will make you stand out. There is a cloudfoam SURROUND sock liner that molds the foot for a great step-in. the shoe comes in numerous sizes; hence, it is a great option for different shapes and sizes of feet. What’s more, this sneaker has an exquisite pop of color with a feminine kick for a stylish appearance.
- It is comfortable with the cloud foam insert
- Thick enough for any kind of high impact movement
- Looks pretty like a fashion shoe on the gym floor
- They run too small on size, but there are several sizes to cover for this
9. NIKE Women’s Flex Supreme TR 5 Cross Training Shoe
Designed with Flywire technology, the NIKE Women’s Flex Supreme TR 5 Cross Training Shoe provides maximum support to your feet in areas where increased support is required. It has a rubber outsole, which is flexible to meet all your dynamic training demands. This shoe is lightweight with mesh upper to provide breathable flexibility with minimal distractions. The forefoot is integrated with laces to provide an adjustable fit. Better yet, the shoe has foam pods anatomically placed on either side of the inner heel to provide comfort and prevent spillage.
- Provides the flexibility you need for a variety of training exercises
- The shoe fits perfectly and is great for cross training
- It has plenty of room for you to wear with socks
- Not suitable for wearing over long periods
10. ZOCAVIA Womens Running Shoes
Talk of style, comfort, and affordability, the ZOCAVIA Womens Running Shoes has it all. The shoes feature a stretchy breathable mesh upper that expands with your foot when you run to help reduce irritation. It has a specially engineered outlook and outsole to provide you with full energy in every step of the way. These shoes have arch support insoles to give your midfoot the best support whenever you are in motion. They come in several color option; both bright and low-profile for you to pick from. Moreover, the shoes are lightweight and elastic in several sizes to fit feet of various shapes and sizes.
- They have an anti-slip design, so you can walk and run comfortably
- The outsole is flexible with a bounce-back technique for excellent performance
- Cute and comfortable for long wear
- They fit great and are true to size
- The lace holes need improvement
Buyer’s Guide for the Best Workout Shoes for Women
Shopping for the best workout shoes is not an easy task, especially if you have no idea of what to look for. Hence, we bring you the following factors to help you narrow down your options.
Not all workout shoes have great cushioning on the inside. Therefore, if you are going to engage in high-impact workouts, you should go for shoes with great cushioning. For this reason, consider shoes with tongue and collar padding. High-impact exercises may cause joint pain or bone disease. However, shoes with great cushioning help to reduce the strain and pressure on your joints, thereby, preventing joint pain.
Working out involves a lot of movements from one point to another. This means that the shoes you go for should be able to grip well on the surface you will be working out on. To ensure the shoes you buy have a good grip, consider one with a rubber sole. Rubber offers good traction on various surfaces including wood and slippery floors.
The Shape of your Feet
The shape of feet varies from one person to another. One may have a flat foot, normal arch foot, or high-arched foot. If you have a flat foot, you should consider shoes with arch support to prevent your feet from rolling inwards. Whereas, if you have arched feet, consider shoes with a soft midsole and great cushioning.
Brands like New Balance, Nike, Adidas, PUMA, Reebok, and ASICS should not be given a cold shoulder. In other words, you should buy your workout shoes for women only from reputable brands. This is because they produce durable, stylish, and comfortable pairs that you definitely will not go wrong with.
If you invest the right workout shoes, you will not only stay safe in training but also you will enjoy it every step of the way. There are several shoes out there and since we couldn’t review them all, we selected only the 10 best-performing shoes. Therefore, make sure you read through in order to take home the right workout shoes for women.