- Lists of the Best Women’s Volleyball Shoes Reviews
- 1. ASICS Women’s Gel Rocket 7 Volley Ball Shoe
- 2. ASICS Women’s Gel Tactic Volleyball Shoe
- 3. Mizuno Women’s Wave Lightning Z2 Volleyball Shoe
- 4. ASICS Womens Gel-Rocket 8 Volleyball Shoe
- 5. Mizuno Women’s Wave Lightning Z3 Volleyball Shoe
- 6. ASICS Women’s Gel-Netburner Ballistic Volleyball Shoe
- 7. ASICS Womens Upcourt 2 Volleyball Shoe
- 8. Mizuno Women’s Wave Bolt 6 Volleyball – Shoes
- 9. Mizuno Women’s Wave Hurricane 3 Volleyball Shoes
- 10. ASICS Women’s Gel Court Control Volleyball Shoe
- Buyer’s Guide for the Best Women’s Volleyball Shoes
Having the best womens volleyball shoes will really help enhance your performance in the volleyball court. This is because a premium quality volleyball shoe for women is very comfortable. As such, you will be able to fully concentrate on the game and even give it your best. Top class volleyball shoes are also lightweight to ensure that they do not act as a hindrance to your lateral movements. Moreover, they are made out of durable materials to enable them to last several seasons. To make sure that you only settle for them and nothing else, we have come up with the following reviews.
Lists of the Best Women’s Volleyball Shoes Reviews
1. ASICS Women’s Gel Rocket 7 Volley Ball Shoe
As a volleyball player, all you want are exceptional results. And that’s what this volleyball shoe offers. It has a forefoot gel cushioning system that attenuates shock during an impact phase to help keep your foot comfortable. It also boasts NC rubber outsole that contains more natural rubber content compared to the traditional solid rubber. Because of this, the volleyball shoe boasts enhanced traction on court systems. The shoe will not be weighty when worn neither will it lose its structural integrity over time. And that is because the manufacturer has made it with a Trusstic system. Its shaft measures around Low-Top from the arch and this means the shoe can fit many people.
- Has good stability and support
- Light and comfortable enough to be worn for long hours
- Fits great and delivers excellent performance
- Not cushiony as expected
2. ASICS Women’s Gel Tactic Volleyball Shoe
This women’s volleyball shoe is equipped with all the features that volleyball players need to make their careers successful. It has a 2-layer spEVA midsole that works with the visible rearfoot gel cushioning system to give you excellent absorption every time you step on the court. Its upper is newly designed and equipped with both synthetic leather and air mesh, so they can provide you with improved breathability and peerless performance. Also, this volleyball shoe for women has a toe guard that no doubt makes it very durable. Plus it is made with the Trusstic system that helps reduce the weight of its sole unit while retaining its structural integrity.
- Seems to fit wider feet perfectly
- Flat enough to lift with much ease
- Provides great arch support
- Can be used for badminton and other sports
- Colors are as advertised
- Too narrow, but fits great
3. Mizuno Women’s Wave Lightning Z2 Volleyball Shoe
Volleyball players have always found the classic/low-cut style of the Mizuno Women’s Wave Lightning Z2 Volleyball Shoe amazing. Well, the good news is Mizuno knows that and it is planning to retain the style no matter what. Another great feature that this volleyball shoe has is the lightweight design that makes it easy to use to play volleyball. What’s more, there is a parallel wave plate, which creates stability that is essential for quick lateral movements during court plays. And like premium women’s volleyball shoe, this one offers maximum comfort and even provides room for ankle braces. This means it is not just great for games but also you can use it for practices.
- Fits wide feet nicely
- Its colors are sharp and trendy
- Holds up well to various abuses
- Its bottom is excellent
- Can be a bit snug across the top
4. ASICS Womens Gel-Rocket 8 Volleyball Shoe
If you want to be a winner every time you step into the court, the ASICS Womens Gel-Rocket 8 Volleyball Shoe is for you. Its shaft measures around low-top from the arch and this makes it convenient to wear by many. Furthermore, it has what most, if not all, volleyball shoes from ASICS have. And that is the Trusstic System Technology, which reduces its weight while retaining its structural integrity. The shoe also has the Forefoot Gel Cushioning System that helps disperse shock in the event that an impact occurs. Its outsole is made with gum rubber, so it can grip the surface well while you are playing.
- Provides enough support for lateral movement
- Costs much less than most brands with the same features
- Lightweight to make movement much easier
- Great for indoor pickleball
- The size is a bit off
5. Mizuno Women’s Wave Lightning Z3 Volleyball Shoe
Mizuno is a company with vast experience, considering that it was established in 1906. It manufactures great products including this women’s volleyball shoe. The shoe is just 8.8 ounces, and this means it is light enough to provide you with great movement during play. In addition, it has a non-marking outsole; hence, it will leave the volleyball court as clean as it was. Its shaft measures around low-top from the arch and this further makes its performance amazing. The volleyball shoe also has a synthetic sole that no doubt makes it more durable. It is a reliable shoe that can be used both in games and practice.
- Its sole grips the court well
- Helps wearers react faster
- Enables players to jump a bit higher
- Its price is reasonable
- Very cushy and provides decent support
- A bit narrow at the toes
6. ASICS Women’s Gel-Netburner Ballistic Volleyball Shoe
You cannot go wrong with ASICS shoe brands. That’s why we feel very happy to let you know that this volleyball shoe for women is on the market. It has the ASICS Gel Cushioning that absorbs shock well, thereby, easing the blow of every step you take while you are on the court. The shoe is also equipped with Fluid Ride technology, which combines cushioning properties and bounce back abilities with reduced weight and superior durability to deliver performance that no volleyball shoe can reach. Its forefoot and rearfoot gel cushioning systems attenuate shock during impact to allow movement on several surfaces. This shoe is well made; hence, a great buy for any female volleyball player.
- Looks good on feet
- Fits good and provides excellent support
- Offers enough cushioning to ensure maximum comfort
- Gives good traction on the court
- The fit is a little snug
7. ASICS Womens Upcourt 2 Volleyball Shoe
This volleyball shoe for women has made it to this competitive list of the best women’s volleyball shoes because it is high quality. We are also impressed by the fact that it does everything it is advertised to do. It boasts a full-length rubber outsole that makes it provide excellent traction regardless of the surface. Besides, this shoe combines synthetic leather overlays with mesh underlays to give the ultimate breathability as well as forefoot comfort. Its shaft measures around low-top from the arch to make it suitable for different athletes. And its sole is rubber, so it can provide superior durability. Considering how it is designed, this shoe no doubt makes a great purchase for amateur athletes.
- The price is competitive
- Versatile; can also be worn for badminton games
- Grips the floor well
- Durable enough to last through the entire season
- Quite small
8. Mizuno Women’s Wave Bolt 6 Volleyball – Shoes
These women’s volleyball shoes from Mizuno have a parallel wave plate, and this was enough to convince us that they are among the best. The shoes boast an air mesh feature, meaning they have what it takes to keep your feet cool throughout. They also have a non-marking sole that helps keep the volleyball court very clean. Another great feature is the Dura Shield toe guard, which keeps your toe protected, thereby, making sure that you focus more on the game than your overall well-being. These shoes are suitable for most athletes because of their shaft, which measures around low-top from the arch. They are made of textile and synthetic, so expect them to last through multiple seasons.
- They are comfortable and have good traction
- Their elevation and support are good
- Shoes are lightweight and hold up well
- They look beautiful when worn
- Shoes run a little small
9. Mizuno Women’s Wave Hurricane 3 Volleyball Shoes
We love the fact that Mizuno has equipped these volleyball shoes with a centralized lace-up closure design. Well, this means you will be able to get the much-needed secure and adjustable fit. Apart from convenience, Mizuno has focused on making the shoes durable. And we think this is really great because the shoes are likely to be subjected to a number of abuses. Like most Mizuno brands, these shoes have the parallel Wave plate, which creates the lateral stability players need to move quickly during the court play. They also have a non-marking sole, and their price ranges widely to ensure there is something for everyone.
- Insoles are flat to ensure exceptional comfort
- Provides good stability and has decent heel-cushioning
- Arrives quickly to ensure ultimate convenience
- Shoes have good traction
- Great quality for the price
- They break in nicely
- Run small
10. ASICS Women’s Gel Court Control Volleyball Shoe
This volleyball shoe wraps up our list of the 10 best volleyball shoes for women. It has a breathable mesh upper that will keep you comfortable and cool even when you are playing in the hottest environment one can ever imagine. It also features a traditional lace-up closure design to give you an optimum fit. Both its collar and tongue are padded, so they can help add comfort. And like other ASICS volleyball shoes for women, this one has the Trusstic system, which reduces the weight of its sole unit while retaining its structural integrity. This shoe also has a Solyte midsole material, which is lighter in weight compared to ASICS’ standard SpEVA and EVA.
- Very light to make movement during playtimes a breeze
- The color is spot on
- Fits properly and it’s available in nice colors
- The tongue is attached to the insole inside the shoe; hence, getting your foot into the shoe can be hard.
Buyer’s Guide for the Best Women’s Volleyball Shoes
The following factors will help you choose the best volleyball shoes for women with ease. So, go ahead and read them.
Because volleyball involves a lot of jumping and lateral movements, it is recommended that you choose shoes, which are very light. This will make sure that nothing hinders you from gaining that flight if you are required to. Well, to determine whether a volleyball shoe is light, check the heaviness of the sole as well as the overall weight of the shoe.
Volleyball court can be slippery. And this means it can really be devastating if your shoes do not have enough traction. Therefore, when choosing shoes for volleyball, be keen to only settle for the ones that provide great traction. And to achieve that, make sure you go for durable soles with enough grip.
Like most games, volleyball demands a lot from its players. In other words, it is rigorous and involves a lot of movements and jumping. That said, we are certain that you would like to have shoes that stand up to all these challenges. For this reason, only buy those shoes that seem well made. Look at the material the manufacturer has used and even check the design to make sure it is not vulnerable to any arduous conditions.
Of course, your volleyball shoe must be comfortable. This is because comfortable shoes allow players to gives matches 100-percent focus. And when you totally concentrate, then your chances of getting good results are high. With that said, consider shoes that are breathable and have padded tongues and collars. Also, check for shock absorption features to give you comfortable landing every time you make an impact with the court surface.
It is recommended that you have the right volleyball shoes if you want to perform well. That’s why we have acted fast to provide you with this list that has nothing but highly rated volleyball shoes for women. They have everything a female volleyball player needs to get the best out of the game.