- Lists of Best Wireless Headphones for Working Out in Reviews
- 1. SENSO Bluetooth Headphones w/Mic
- 2. Otium Bluetooth Headphones w/Mic
- 3. TREBLAB XR500 Bluetooth Headphones w/Mic
- 4. Jaybird X3 in-Ear Wireless Bluetooth Sports Headphones
- 5. Losei Dual Wireless Earbuds
- 6. Bose SoundSport Wireless Sport Headphones
- 7. ENACFIRE E18 Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds
- 8. Skullcandy Women’s Bluetooth Sport Earbuds
- 9. Apple AirPods Wireless Bluetooth Headset (MMEF2AM/A)
- 10. Jabra Alexa Enabled Wireless Earbuds with Charging Case
- Buyer’s Guide for the Best Wireless Headphones for Working Out
If you are looking for the best wireless headphones for working out, then you are in the right place. Listening to music while you are working out is highly recommended because music inspires and motivates. This means you will be able to achieve your goals seamlessly. Unlike any other set of headphones, most wireless headphones for working out are both waterproof and sweatproof. They also use Bluetooth, and this makes them much easier to use. In addition, the best quality wireless headphones for working out are equipped with microphones to make sure that you do not miss your calls because you are working out. Check out the ones we have compiled for you in these reviews.
Lists of Best Wireless Headphones for Working Out in Reviews
1. SENSO Bluetooth Headphones w/Mic
An active lifestyle should be complemented with the best pair of wireless headphones. And that’s exactly why you should consider these headphones. They come with a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty to give you confidence that the manufacturer truly stands behind them. They also come with a 30-day no-questions-asked return policy that allows you to return them to the seller in the event that they fail to impress you. The Bluetooth V4.1 wireless technology works with the CVC 6.0 noise suppression technology to seamlessly connect with all Bluetooth-enabled devices up to 30 feet. The headphones probably have the longest battery life. This is because their improved Lithium polymer battery will let you enjoy music up to 8 hours.
- Have a great sound quality
- Make a stunning Christmas gift
- The battery works great right out of the box
- They deliver amazing bass
- Headphones do not conform to the ear perfectly well
2. Otium Bluetooth Headphones w/Mic
The Otium Bluetooth Headphones w/Mic are ideal for jogging, gym, hiking, biking, and many more. They will not keep falling out during workouts because they have hooks that enable them to stay on the ear. Ideally, they fit comfortably to allow you to wear them for long. Another great feature that they have is a powerful battery that goes up to 8 hours when used continuously to play music. The battery also charges quickly and will even indicate when it is fully charged. What’s more, these headphones are equipped with Bluetooth V4.1 +EDR, so they can deliver stereo sound and incredible bass sound. They are easy to store, considering that they are wireless.
- The price is unbeatable
- Arrives quickly to avoid any inconvenience
- The battery seems good
- Comes with instructions, a charging cord, and a storage case
- Not very durable, but they work well
3. TREBLAB XR500 Bluetooth Headphones w/Mic
It is important to go for a set of headphones that will not fall off immediately you start running. That said, go ahead and try these headphones from TREBLAB. They are equipped with the latest Bluetooth 4.1 EDR technology, which allows them to connect wirelessly with Bluetooth-enabled devices. The headphones are also equipped with XDrop ear-hooks that make them comfortable as well as preventing them from falling off. Well, this makes them great for serious runners or those who love hitting the gym on a regular basis. Since they are designed for sports, these headphones are waterproof and sweatproof. Moreover, they have passive noise-canceling earbuds, which come with expandable foam ear tips to help block outside noise and allow you to concentrate.
- They stay on the ears for hours without causing discomforts
- The flat cable reduces tangles
- The battery works nonstop up to 8 hours
- The noise cancellation feature could be better
4. Jaybird X3 in-Ear Wireless Bluetooth Sports Headphones
Your passion is likely to take you to unimaginable places such as forcing you to pass through the mud or exposing you to high temperatures that will make you sweat a lot. That’s why you need these sports headphones from Jaybird. They are engineered to be as small as possible without sacrificing looks and performance. For this reason, the headphones will be very easy to handle even when you are taking part in the most rigorous workouts. They have patented silicone ear fins, which securely attach to both the top and lower/back surface areas of the ear. By so doing, the patented silicone ear fins of these headphones help provide a snug fit.
- They stay on the ear pretty well
- The sound is quite great
- The manufacturer’s customer support is amazing
- They are great for running
- It is almost impossible to get a replacement charger
5. Losei Dual Wireless Earbuds
These earbuds are compatible with innumerable devices. And that explains why we have included them in this highly competitive list. The earbuds work perfectly well with iPhone 7/6S/6 plus, LG G3/G4/G5, Samsung Galaxy S7/S6, iPad, Huawei, and Bluetooth-enabled tablets. They work with devices that are up to 10 meters away. As if that’s not enough, these earbuds can connect to two mobile phones simultaneously. The headphones come with an 18-month replacement warranty and they are backed with a 100-percent satisfaction guarantee as well. Besides, they are made with soft materials that will help protect your ears. Plus these earbuds make phone calls and music time very comfortable. Apart from sports, gym exercise, and jogging, these headphones are great for watching TV and can be used for sleep as well.
- The sound quality is fantastic
- Very easy to use
- Headphones pair easily to each other
- The instructions leave a lot to be desired
6. Bose SoundSport Wireless Sport Headphones
Wired headphones can be quite inconveniencing. That’s why you should consider these wireless sports headphones from Bose. With a wireless design, these headphones will provide you with freedom of movement. They are packed with great technologies, which allow them to make music sound clearer and more powerful. In addition, these headphones are water and sweat resistant, with an IPX4 rating. As such, you can run around with them on your ears without worrying about your sweat shortening their longevity. These headphones also feature 3 different pairs of StayHear+ Sport tips to help provide a secure and comfortable fit. The pairs come in a variety of sizes, which are small, medium, and large.
- They have an excellent balance of comfort
- Can be used both indoors and outdoors
- The build quality is great
- Headphones give satisfying sound
- A little more expensive than other wireless headphones for working out
7. ENACFIRE E18 Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds
The ENACFIRE E18 Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds do not require you to have any skills to know how to use them. They connect effortlessly, given that they are available for connection. This means you will not have to click any power button in order to have them ready for connection. Furthermore, these earbuds are designed in such a way that they deliver crystal clear sound. Their bass is adequate, and, therefore, will not damage the ear. And the fact that they are wireless means they will spare you the hassle of having to deal with tangled wires. When fully charged, the battery of these earbuds lasts up to 3-1/2 to 4 hours. Since they are for working out, these headphones will not fall over while you are exercising.
- Headphones are easy to use
- They deliver rich and beautiful sound
- The carrying case doubles as a rechargeable docking station
- The battery life is not the longest
8. Skullcandy Women’s Bluetooth Sport Earbuds
If you decide to go for a pair of headphones for working out, it is recommended that you consider those that can withstand anything the workouts throw at them. That being said, we think that the Skullcandy Women’s Bluetooth Sport Earbuds are the best bet. They come with a built-in remote on the collar, which includes volume, track, and call controls. Besides, these earbuds are equipped with a rechargeable battery, which keeps the music going throughout the day. The battery plays music for 9 hours and only requires 2-1/2 hours of charge time. These wireless headphones also come with a microphone to help you answer your calls while you are working out.
- Easy to pair and turn on/off
- Can be worn for hours without causing discomforts
- The neck piece is very sturdy
- Extremely light to ensure ultimate convenience
- The microphone could be better
9. Apple AirPods Wireless Bluetooth Headset (MMEF2AM/A)
There are no wireless headphones for working out that are as easy to use as the Apple AirPods Wireless Bluetooth Headset (MMEF2AM/A). All you need to do is put them in your ears and they will connect instantly. Ideally, with these headphones, you will not need to take out your iPhone to activate Siri. Instead, just double-tap either of the headset and you are good to go. The battery that comes with these headphones is great as well. It works up to 5 hours on a single charge, and this is because of the W1 chip. This pair of headsets works with iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch models with iOS 10/later Apple Watch models.
- The sound quality is much better
- The battery is top notch
- They come in a sleek and small case
- Headsets connect seamlessly with iPhones
- The charging case should be improved
10. Jabra Alexa Enabled Wireless Earbuds with Charging Case
It is not every day you come across wireless headphones for working out that are Alexa-enabled. Therefore, the fact that these earbuds can work with Alexa is something that should not go unnoticed. That being said, you will be able to control them through voice command. The wireless technology of these earbuds can work up to 33 feet, and this is just fine. Furthermore, they will let you personalize your music with the customizable equalizer. The earbuds also have an integrated motion sensor that will let you track your workout performance. Their secure-fitting design ensures enhanced in-ear stability, while their multiple sized ear gels allow for a customized fit. What’s more, these headphones are equipped with 4-microphone technology that helps make clear calls.
- Very comfortable for long hours of wear
- They deliver amazing sound quality
- They work great with MacBook Pro and iPhone 7
- The price is a little higher for the quality
Buyer’s Guide for the Best Wireless Headphones for Working Out
The following are factors to consider before buying a pair of wireless headphones for working out.
A pair of headphones that cannot produce great sound is as good as useless. For this reason, make sure that your headphones for working out have what it takes to provide you with great sound and bass. The headphones should also be able to cancel background noise to enhance sound quality.
The most common types of wireless headphones for working out are on-ear, in-ear, and earbuds. On-ear headphones are designed to sit on the outer ear. On the other hand, in-ear headsets are the most popular headphones for working out, given that they provide a snug, perfect fit inside the ear canals. Lastly, there are earbuds, which are more of modern headphones. They were designed to replace the bulky and big models. That being said, earbuds are small, lightweight, and portable.
Your wireless headphones for working out should be both sweatproof and waterproof. This is because you are likely to sweat a lot when you work out. You are also likely to splash water or your favorite energy drink on the headphones.
The last thing you want is a pair of headphones that will not play music throughout the workout session in the name of poor battery life. So, make sure that the battery life of the headset you are about to purchase can last at least 4 hours.
The above wireless headphones for working out are ideal for gym, jogging, running, and many more. They fit securely, thereby, eliminating any unnecessary inconveniences. They are also comfortable enough to stay on/in the ears throughout the workout session. With that said, this is the best place to get yours.