- Check out Best Waterproof Smartwatch Reviews
- 1. Fitbit One Size Ionic Smartwatch (S & L Bands Included)
- 2. Pebble Technology Corp Smartwatch
- 3. Garmin vivoactive Black
- 4. Fitbit One Size Versa Special Edition Smartwatch
- 5. Garmin Gray Fenix 3 HR
- 6. Ticwatch E Smartwatch-Shadow – Google Assistant
- 7. Sony Black SWR50 SmartWatch
- 8. Samsung Bluetooth Gear Sport Smartwatch SM-R600NZKAXAR
- 9. WJPILIS Bluetooth Smart Watch
- 10. Apple Watch Series 2 with Black Sport Band
- Buyer’s Guide for the Best Waterproof Smartwatch
A waterproof smartwatch is a great investment. And to further break down this topic for you, we have laid out the following top 10 in 2019 reviews. Here, you will come across the best smartwatches with several functions. Also, we have only reviewed waterproof smartwatches that are versatile to make sure that you are satisfied with the performance. Since these smartwatches are waterproof, you will not be forced to take them off every time you are going to the shower. With them, you will be able to keep your health in check. So, go ahead and read the whole of this compilation.
Check out Best Waterproof Smartwatch Reviews
1. Fitbit One Size Ionic Smartwatch (S & L Bands Included)
It is time to take your fitness to the next level. And all you need to achieve that is the Fitbit One Size Ionic Smartwatch. It offers all kinds of important activities including workouts, coaching, and tracking, among others. Additionally, the smartwatch has a large face that works with a bright display to ensure that you are able to clearly see the information provided. It features PurePulse continuous heart rate to allow you to track calorie burn down better and optimize intensity during workouts.
- Able to tell when you are feeling unwell
- Very comfortable to sleep with
- Looks and works great
- Syncing music is a little cumbersome
2. Pebble Technology Corp Smartwatch
With the Pebble Technology Corp Smartwatch, you will be able to view notifications SMS, caller ID, calendar, and email. It is a well-designed smartwatch that will help you stay healthy using its innovative features. It will let you download apps and watch faces to suit your interests and style. It will also allow you to control music play on Pandora, iTunes, and Spotify, among others. Ideally, this smartwatch is reliable since its battery is rechargeable and goes for 5 – 7 days when fully charged.
- Comfortable and looks elegant
- The battery lasts longer
- Waterproof for all-weather wear
- The screen size is great
- The price is inexpensive
- The charger could be better
3. Garmin vivoactive Black
One main reason why you need to look no further than the Garmin vivoactive Black Smartwatch is that it will grant you a smart life. It has built-in sports apps, which include golfing, swimming, activity tracking, biking, and running. Furthermore, its touchscreen display is not just colored but also is sunlight-readable, ultra-thin, and high resolution. When fully charged, the battery of this smartwatch goes up to 3 weeks in watch/activity tracking mode or up to 10 hours using GPS.
- Great for Triathlon training
- Comes with great watch faces
- Light and very comfortable
- GPS and battery consumption work exactly as described
- The GPS seems accurate
- Needs better backlight
4. Fitbit One Size Versa Special Edition Smartwatch
The Fitbit Versa Special Edition Smartwatch will help you track your heart rate 24/7, sleep stages, and all-day activities. Its battery lasts for more than 4 days, depending on the use and other factors. What’s more, this smart watch can store over 300 songs or download stations from Pandora or playlists from Deezer. This means you will not need your phone for music when you have it. The smartwatch fits easily in workouts using its personalized on-screen coaching, which plays on the wrist.
- Very lightweight and feels great on the wrist
- The battery life is reliable
- Has a lot of apps to choose from
- The screen is not that durable
5. Garmin Gray Fenix 3 HR
This smartwatch from Garmin will measure your heart rate at the wrist because it is equipped with elevate wrist heart rate technology. This means you can rely on it to track your heart data without having to wear a chest strap. In addition, this smartwatch features a black silicone band that is soft and flexible to give a luxurious feel. Plus it boasts a high-performing wireless connectivity to enable it to automatically sync data using the Garmin Connect and update software (should it be in range).
- Has an amazing battery life
- The display is good and the color is sharper
- Does everything a sports watch should do
- The value at the price is not good
6. Ticwatch E Smartwatch-Shadow – Google Assistant
The thousands of Android Wear apps make this smartwatch perfect for anyone who wants to make their life much easier. These apps will allow you to request a car ride, get your favorite app and watch faces, explore a new neighborhood, and perfect your golf swing. It also allows you to follow your fitness like tracking your walks, heart rate, runs, and rides. Moreover, this smartwatch will act as your personal assistant; thanks to the Google Assistant.
- Comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee
- Backed by a 12-month warranty
- Great for sleep monitoring overnight
- The step counter is amazingly accurate
- The battery life is shorter than anticipated
7. Sony Black SWR50 SmartWatch
Sony has equipped this smartwatch with Voice Search to make using the smartwatch much easier. That being said, the Voice Search can be relied on to provide calendar reminders, weather reports, and travel information. Additionally, this smartwatch boasts the iFit GPS app to make sure you have detailed information about heart rate, distance, and speed elevation. The smartwatch also has a built-in accelerometer, and it is waterproof with a healthy rating of IP681. Its Bluetooth Smart (4.0) helps provide updates and notifications.
- Delivery and packaging are great
- Very practical and has a good display
- Easy to navigate and has several apps
- Battery drains quickly, but this is because of the several features
8. Samsung Bluetooth Gear Sport Smartwatch SM-R600NZKAXAR
This smartwatch has no limits; not even water can stop it from giving a peerless performance. This is because it is water-resistant up to 50 meters. Besides, this smartwatch is compatible with Samsung Pay NFC. And this means you can make a payment from your wrist with just a single tap. With this smartwatch, you will be able to track your fitness and calories since it is equipped with GPS mapping and heart rate. It will also allow you to respond and receive texts, calls, and many more.
- Great for active people
- Comfortable enough to be worn all day
- The barometer app is useful and fun
- Apps are not as many as in other brands, but the smartwatch works great
9. WJPILIS Bluetooth Smart Watch
Many customers are thrilled by the fact that this smart watch can work with several Android and iOS phones. Also, this smart watch is multifunctional, and this is something worth talking about. It can be used to monitor sleep as well as to keep your body healthy. The sync function of this smart watch is high performing. And all you have to do is to use the Bluetooth technology to connect the smart watch to phone and then download before installing the FunRun App.
- Can be used by kids, women, and men
- Designed well and makes a great gift idea
- Has plenty of functions
- Not fully waterproof
10. Apple Watch Series 2 with Black Sport Band
The rose gold anodized aluminum chassis blends well with the stone fluoroelastomer Sport band to make this smart watch one of the most stylish devices. What’s more, there is Bluetooth technology 4.0 that will allow you to connect this smartwatch to your iPhone. The internal battery of this smartwatch lasts up to 18 hours under normal use, and it can be recharged using the included inductive magnetic charger. Considering its features, this smartwatch will no doubt be a great purchase.
- Pairs easily with most phones
- Comes much earlier than expected
- Arrives in a perfect condition and works great
- The screen could be better
Buyer’s Guide for the Best Waterproof Smartwatch
The following factors will help you identify the best waterproof smartwatch.
The best waterproof smartwatch should have the highest rating. This is because such waterproof smartwatches will allow you to not just wash your hands when they are on but also will not be damaged during swimming. For this reason, waterproof smartwatches with higher waterproof ratings help promote convenience not to mention letting you get the best out of them.
It is the features that make a waterproof smartwatch the best. With that said, go for a device with active trackers to help maintain your general well-being; voice control to allow you to give voice commands, and GPS for tracking and mapping your run. Also, if possible, choose smartwatches with extra features such as music and link alarm.
To avoid inconveniences, the waterproof smartwatch you choose should be able to fit your wrist perfectly. This also improves comfort, thereby, allowing you to wear the waterproof smartwatch for long hours, or perhaps, the whole day. Well, to check if the waterproof smartwatch you are buying will fit you perfectly, take a look at the circumference range of the wrists it is designed to fit.
Waterproof smartwatches are not designed to replace ordinary wrist watches. Instead, they are designed to show how technology has advanced. This means they have what it takes to do anything. They can receive calls and SMS, track your health, and play good music etc. Investing in one will, therefore, be a great idea.