- Lists of the Best Waterproof Running Shoes Reviews
- 1 New Balance 510v3 Trail Running Shoes
- 2 Salomon Speedcross 4 Trail Runner
- 3 Adidas Rockadia Trail Running Shoes
- 4 Adidas Energy Cloud Running Shoes
- 5 Tesla Knit Pattern Sports Running Shoes
- 6 New Balance MT410v5 Cushioning Trail Running Shoes
- 7 Nike Tanjun Sneakers
- 8 ASICS Gel-Scram 3 Trail Runners
- 9 Salomon Speedcross 4 Trail Running Shoes
- 10 New Balance 481V3 Trail Running Shoes
Running should always be a part of your routine if you want to stay in great shape and keep your heart healthy. But, to get the best experience and to remain safe when running, you need to have the best running shoes. A pair of good running shoes is also important if you are planning to run a marathon soon as it will provide the support and cushioning that your feet need to stay comfortable.
While there are many shoes in the market that are marketed as great running shoes, not all will work well for you. Good running shoes are those that have a durable and breathable material, a good sole for great traction and most importantly waterproof for protection from the elements. Below we review 10 top rated pairs that meet and exceed these requirements to help you pick something ideal for you.
Lists of the Best Waterproof Running Shoes Reviews
1 New Balance 510v3 Trail Running Shoes
New Balance ranks highly among the top running shoe manufacturers and they also have dozens if not more types available to suit the needs of all kinds of runners. This particular pair is made for trail running, and it has a combination of leather and mesh for the upper section for maximum durability and to enhance the breathability. Also, the interior will come with a soft and comfortable insert, molded EVA midsole and PU sockliner for a comfortable and well-cushioned interior. And with the rubber outsole, you will always get great grip and traction.
- More than a dozen colors
- Durable and highly breathable upper
- Soft and comfortable insert
- PU sockliner included
- Rubber sole provides great grip and traction
- Runs a little small
2 Salomon Speedcross 4 Trail Runner
The water-resistant textile on this pair of running shoes is designed to keep water out while still making the shoes highly breathable which are just what you need in your trail running shoes. Also, like many other high-quality running shoes, they are also made with a stable EVA midsole that provides stability and lightweight cushioning for the feet when running. The lace design makes the shoes easy to tighten with one pull and they are also easy to take off and wear. There is also an anti-debris mesh upper to keep common trail debris out of your shoes and an aggressive grip rubber outsole.
- Water resistant textile
- Stable EVA midsole with lightweight cushioning
- Strong one-pull tightening
- Easy on and off
- Aggressive grip sole design
- Anti-debris mesh upper
- Toe box is still a little narrow
3 Adidas Rockadia Trail Running Shoes
Breathability should always be a key concern when choosing running shoes because your feet can get quite sweaty when on the trail. But, with these Adidas shoe, it should not be a concern as they use a mesh upper construction for maximum breathability. These shoes are made with a combination of textile and synthetic for the upper section to help keep them comfortable and lightweight. There are also durable overlays that will provide strategic support for the shoes, and you can use these shoes comfortably in any terrain.
- Breathable mesh uppers
- Grippy rubber sole provides excellent traction
- Durable overlays add strategic support to the shoes
- Comfortable enough for running in any terrain
- Lightweight and highly supportive
- Sizes run small
4 Adidas Energy Cloud Running Shoes
The looks also mater a lot when it comes to running shoes, and so the sleek and elegant look of this pair will impress most runners. They have a highly breathable upper section that is designed to keep the feet dry and comfortable. And the synthetic upper material is not only durable but also helps to keep the shoe light. Also, there is a unique supportive cage that will wrap around the midfoot to provide a locked-down fit. The superior cushioning helps to keep the interior cozy and the high wear-resistant sole ensures great grip and traction.
- Highly breathable upper section
- Sleek look and with a variety of colors choices
- High wear-resistant outsole
- Durable and lightweight synthetic upper
- Supportive cage provides a locked-down fit
- Superior cushioning midsole
- Some sizes also run small
5 Tesla Knit Pattern Sports Running Shoes
If the price is a big concern and you still want to get a great pair of shoes, this is a great pick. These shoes are not only highly affordable but they are also designed to be highly breathable and lightweight enough for maximum comfort when running. They are available in dozens of color combinations to ensure you get something to suit your tastes. Their flex groove sole also has a knit-grip design to ensure great stability and excellent traction in different surfaces and terrains. But, what many runners will love most about them is that they fit true to size.
- Highly affordable
- Lightweight and highly breathable
- Will fit true to size
- Variety of options for the colors
- Great traction and stability in different terrains/surfaces
- Materials are not the most durable
6 New Balance MT410v5 Cushioning Trail Running Shoes
With the synthetic and mesh combination on the upper section, you can be confident that these shoes will not only keep your feet cool and dry but are also lightweight enough to make them comfortable to wear. They use a rubber sole that is designed to provide great traction in a variety of terrains. For the interior, there is an EVA midsole designed for adequate cushioning and support, and a performance insert that makes the interior comfortable while also ensuring great running performance.
- Mesh upper material for enhanced breathability
- Rubber sole for great all-terrain traction
- Supportive and cushioning midsole design
- Highly responsive insert
- Great fit and feel
- Not completely waterproof
7 Nike Tanjun Sneakers
Here is another pair of running shoes where the look is the main center of attraction. These Nike sneakers come in an elegant and modern look that makes them perfect even for everyday wear. Also, they have a shock absorbing foam midsole and outsole that also help to provide lightweight cushioning to ensure that the shoes do not add any unnecessary luggage to your feet. The streamlined design also helps to improve their performance, and you can be confident that they will never weigh you down when running.
- Highly breathable uppers
- Comfortable and lightweight cushioning
- Shock absorbing midsole
- Streamlined overall design
- Elegant and modern look
- A little narrower
8 ASICS Gel-Scram 3 Trail Runners
The rear foot gel cushioning is one of the key elements that set these ASICS running shoes apart from the many others out there. This unique system is designed to absorb shock during impact and also to ensure a smooth midstance transition. The shoes also come with a trail specific outsole that will ensure that you always get great traction when running both uphill and downhill. They are also highly supportive thanks to the high-quality midsole that will also provide great cushioning, and the sockliner is removable for those that prefer to use orthotics.
- Efficient shock absorbing system
- Removable sockliner allows for accommodation of orthotics
- Excellent uphill and downhill traction
- Highly supportive shoes
- Fits well and seems true to size
- Treads on the sole do not last as long as many runners wish
9 Salomon Speedcross 4 Trail Running Shoes
The Salomon Speedcross 4 running shoes are also designed to have both an impressive look and top notch performance. They will allow you to choose from several colors and are one of those running shoes that will always stand out. The shoes have anti-debris mesh that is designed to keep things out of your feet and the textile upper is water-resistant to keep your feet dry. Also, the shoes will provide lightweight but adequate protection and they have a comfortable feel and a precise foothold which make them even better for running.
- Anti-debris mesh
- Water-resistant upper material
- Aggressive grip outsole
- Adequate and lightweight protection
- Comfortable feel and with a precise foothold
- Some sizes and color options can be quite pricey
10 New Balance 481V3 Trail Running Shoes
New Balance will almost never disappoint when it comes to running shoes as they have been making them long enough to understand what runners want. For this particular midsole, they use leather and synthetic for the upper material to ensure both durability and breathability. These are also water-resistant shoes that come with an ultra-soft and comfortable insert to keep the interior cozy, and a well-cushioned midsole also to enhance the feel of the interior. For the outsole, the thick rubber provides a great grip for both on and off-road running.
- Durable leather and textile uppers
- Well cushioned midsole
- Highly breathable and water-resistant
- Ultra soft and comfortable insert
- Thick rubber sole for impact absorption and great grip
- Sizing is a little off
With a good pair of waterproof running shoes, running will be more exciting and fruitful for you. And finding one should be super easy with our top 10 reviews above to offer you good recommendations. All you need now is to pick what suits you best and leave us a comment below as we would love to know how it goes.