- Checkout the Best Waterproof Jacket Men Reviews
- 1. Columbia Men’s Watertight II Jacket
- 2. Gioberti Men’s Waterproof Rain Jacket
- 3. Result Mens Waterproof Rain Suit
- 4. Baleaf Unisex Packable Waterproof Rain Jacket
- 5. Charles River Apparel Men’s Waterproof Rain Jacket
- 6. Paradox Men’s Waterproof Rain Jacket
- 7. Tommy Hilfiger Men’s Waterproof Hooded Jacket
- 8. SWISSWELL Rain Suit for Men
- 9. Lega Men’s Windproof Waterproof Jacket
- 10. Marmot PreCip Men’s Waterproof Rain Jacket
- Buyer’s Guide for the Best Waterproof Men’s Jacket
We have brought you the top 10 in 2019 reviews because we believe that you need one, especially if you like participating in winter outdoor sports. Waterproof jackets are also perfect for hiking, mountaineering, and camping, among others. They are mostly designed with polyester and/or nylon as well as equipped with various technologies to keep water from getting inside. Furthermore, waterproof jackets come with hoods to protect you from the wind. Despite their usefulness, waterproof jackets are incredibly affordable. With that said, make sure you seize this opportunity to get a suitable brand for your needs.
Checkout the Best Waterproof Jacket Men Reviews
1. Columbia Men’s Watertight II Jacket
The center back length of this watertight jacket for men is 29 inches, and this is just fine. In addition, there is an Omni-tech fabrication that shields the wearer from wet weather while making sure that excess heat and vapor are able to escape. The jacket has a lining that is made of 100-percent polyester and a shell made of 100-percent nylon. Its zippered side-entry pockets are at the hips and they are really useful. The jacket measures 6 inches high and 2 inches wide.
- Lightweight and waterproof
- Can be worn both in hot and wet weather
- Great purchase for places that experience frequent rain
- The sizing is a little off
2. Gioberti Men’s Waterproof Rain Jacket
Gioberti is a hard working company, and, therefore, it comes as no surprise that their product has made it to this list. Well, what makes this men’s jacket one of the best is that it is waterproof and breathable at the same time. This means it will give you a chance to enjoy your outdoor activity with little to zero discomforts. The jacket also features a Velcro flap, which protects the front zipper, hooded cap. Plus it is made with high performing technology, which wicks away moisture.
- Looks great and fits nicely
- Keeps the body dry and warm
- The color is perfect
- Ideal for cold weather winter cycling
- The stitching is below par
3. Result Mens Waterproof Rain Suit
The back of this waterproof rain suit is mesh ventilated to make sure that you are comfortable. Additionally, the jacket of this rain suit features an adjustable drawcord hem, while the trouser has adjustable snap closing ankles. For this reason, expect this waterproof rain suit to fit you perfectly. Apart from keeping you comfortable, this rain suit has 3M Scotchlite reflective materials that will keep you safe in the event that you are walking in the dark.
- Durable and fits well
- The material used is completely waterproof
- Does not become hot when worn during working periods
- The design of the hood is great
- Pants are a little tighter
4. Baleaf Unisex Packable Waterproof Rain Jacket
Many manufacturers focus so much on making rain jackets waterproof that they forget to include reflectors. Fortunately, that is not the case with the Baleaf Unisex Waterproof Rain Jacket, which has reflective logos and tapes to make sure you are visible in low light conditions. Another great thing that the manufacturer has done is to make this rain jacket packable. This means you will not need any bag to pack it. Moreover, the rain jacket is only 0.48lb; hence, it is highly portable.
- Great for hiking in places like Alaska
- Lightweight and easy to pack
- Back pocket is easily reachable
- Long enough to cover behind
- Does not allow perspiration to escape, but this is to help preserve body heat
5. Charles River Apparel Men’s Waterproof Rain Jacket
Charles River Apparel has made this men’s waterproof jacket with heat-sealed seams, so they can keep wind and rain out. They have also gone a step further to include adjustable cuffs that help seal out elements. What’s more, they have equipped the rain jacket with vented front chest for comfort and breathability. The side pockets of this rain jacket are not only zippered but also they are covered to give a neat look. This rain jacket is made of windproof and waterproof polyurethane.
- Made of quality material
- Comfortable and well made
- Looks nice and has a light color
- The sizing could be better
6. Paradox Men’s Waterproof Rain Jacket
The Paradox Men’s Waterproof Rain Jacket is made of 20-percent polyester and 80-percent nylon. As such, expect it to be absolutely good at what it is designed to do. It is also breathable, and this means you can have it on even when the weather is hot. Additionally, this rain jacket is treated with a water-repellent finish, so it can block water and wind on the outside to make sure that you are protected from elements as well as kept dry and warm.
- Looks great and has a good quality
- Fits nicely to ensure ultimate convenience
- The styling is perfect
- Lightweight yet holds up well
- Sleeves are longer than expected
7. Tommy Hilfiger Men’s Waterproof Hooded Jacket
We don’t think you can go wrong with the Tommy Hilfiger Men’s Waterproof Hooded Jacket. It is made of 100-percent nylon, and, therefore, it will help keep your body dry. Additionally, the jacket has a mesh lining that helps make it comfortable, ensuring that you are able to wear it for a long time. Plus it is machine washable for quick and easy cleaning. Its fabric is breathable to allow you to wear it even when the weather is hot.
- The material withstands wet weather well
- Arrives well packaged
- The finish, cut, and seams are excellent
- The zipper is protected by a Velcro system
- The size is a little larger than anticipated
8. SWISSWELL Rain Suit for Men
The SWISSWELL Rain Suit for Men will no doubt keep you dry in wet weather. This is because it has the latest technology, which works by wicking away moisture to make sure you are left dry throughout. Furthermore, this men’s rain suit is designed with a soft layer of mesh to allow the skin to breathe freely, so you can feel nice. It comes with an attached hood to enable it to perform even better. When you are not using this jacket, you can take advantage of its packable design for easy storage.
- Very well made
- The price is reasonable
- Looks good when worn
- The jacket has reflective stripes on left and right
- The rain suit has a few quality control issues
9. Lega Men’s Windproof Waterproof Jacket
This windproof waterproof jacket features a drawstring hood, full front zipper, and button closure to make sure it is warm to wear as well as capable of keeping the wind out. What’s more, it has an adjustable drawstring hem and elastic cuffs to not only keep you comfortable but also free from doing sports. The jacket also features multiple pockets including two big hand pockets made of a premium quality zipper; one big pocket with stick for more storage, and one waterproof chest pocket for storing passports, tickets, and cards.
- Has several pockets
- Perfect for autumn and spring outdoor sports
- Keeps the body comfortable
- Color options seem to be fewer than other brands
10. Marmot PreCip Men’s Waterproof Rain Jacket
The breathable and comfortable NanoPro waterproofing technology greatly contributes to the performance of this jacket. We are saying this because the NanoPro coating consists of densely packed pores that are small enough to prevent water droplets from getting inside the jacket. At the same time, these densely packed pores are big enough to allow water vapor to escape, thereby, offering cool and dry comfort even when your activity levels increase. Another great feature is the DriClime chin guard, which protects against scratching in the event that the jacket is fully zippered.
- The fabric works well
- The seams are fully taped
- Lightweight and works as expected
- Tends to rustle when you walk
Buyer’s Guide for the Best Waterproof Men’s Jacket
Before you choose a waterproof jacket for men, ensure you check the following factors.
The Number of Pockets
Waterproof jackets are designed to protect you from the rain. However, this does not mean you cannot rely on them to carry a few small personal items like a phone, ID, and so on and so forth. That being said, make sure the waterproof jacket you go for has as many pockets as possible.
The material used to make the best waterproof jacket for men should be 100-percent water repellent. In addition, the material should be breathable to make sure that you feel comfortable as well as to allow you to wear the jacket even during hot weather. Well, some of the materials you can consider are nylon and polyester.
If you decide to go for a men’s waterproof jacket, make sure that it fits you perfectly. And to achieve that, try to go through the size chart to check the sizes that can fit your body size. You can also read the product’s customer reviews to see what they are saying about the size.
If you are an outdoorsman, a waterproof jacket for men is a must-have. Designed to keep you dry in wet weather, a waterproof jacket promotes convenience. In our compilation, we have brought you waterproof jackets of all sorts. As a result, you will find it extremely easy to settle for the best waterproof jacket that serves its purpose well.