- Checkout the Best Water Flosser Reviews
- 1. Waterpik WP-660 Aquarius Water Flosser
- 2. Waterpik WP-900 Water Flosser and Sonic Toothbrush
- 3. H2ofloss Water Dental Flosser (800ml Capacity)
- 4. Waterpik WF-03 White Water Flosser
- 5. Waterpik WP-560 Water Flosser – Pearly White
- 6. Waterpik WP-100W Water Flosser (1 Each)
- 7. Waterpik WP-950 7.0 Water Flosser and Sonic Tooth Brush
- 8. PECHAM 600ml Capacity Water Dental Flosser
- 9. MOSPRO Professional Cordless Water Flosser
- 10. QQCute Cordless Water Flosser
- Buyer’s Guide for the Best Water Flosser
We believe that a water flosser is a must-have at your place. That’s why we have come up with these top 10 in 2019 reviews. Compared to brushing, water flossers are more effective. This is because they remove up to 99.9-percent of food particles and other debris, according to reliable sources. By so doing, water flossers keep teeth brighter and gums healthier than ever before. Most water flossers have adjustable pressure settings (low, medium, and high) to meet various cleaning needs. Some also come with toothbrushes to give you a complete package. Regardless of the brand you are looking for, we believe that you will find it here.
Checkout the Best Water Flosser Reviews
1. Waterpik WP-660 Aquarius Water Flosser
With ten pressure settings, seven Waterpik water flossing tips, and 90 seconds of water capacity, the Waterpik WP-660 Aquarius Water Flosser no doubt offers an easier and more effective way to floss. It makes teeth brighter and gums healthier in only one minute. This means it is perfect for oral hygiene and tooth care. What’s more, the Waterpik WP-660 Aquarius Water Flosser model features a contemporary and compact design. It also boasts an On/Off switch on the handle for easy operation.
- Accepted by ADA (American Dental Association)
- Cleans and gets all cracks and crevices
- A big improvement over the old version
- Designed for use in North America only
2. Waterpik WP-900 Water Flosser and Sonic Toothbrush
The space-saving design of this water flosser has moved us. It requires only one outlet not to mention the obvious, which is to save space. Furthermore, the unit comes with a toothbrush to allow you to brush your teeth aside from flossing. It is a convenient device that will remove plaque and deep-rooted debris between teeth and below the gumline where brushing and traditional flossing cannot reach. The sonic toothbrush it comes with is rechargeable and has two speeds, premium travel case, and timer/pacer.
- Has a great range in water pressure
- Removes food from tight areas excellently
- The travel case is nice and useful
- The rechargeable battery seems unable to hold a charge for several hours
3. H2ofloss Water Dental Flosser (800ml Capacity)
What makes us include the H2ofloss Water Dental Flosser on this list is the fact it comes equipped with up to 12 multifunctional tips. These include jet tips, orthodontic tips, nasal tips, periodontal tips, and tongue cleaning. These multifunctional tips are for various uses; hence, they help keep the teeth extremely clean. Furthermore, this water dental flosser is 100-percent waterproof with a rating of IPX7. It is also very easy to use since all you need to do is to plug it and then install a tip, fill water before, finally, switching it on.
- Easily gets brackets
- Cleans crowded teeth well
- Has a large water capacity
- A bit loud
4. Waterpik WF-03 White Water Flosser
Keeping your gums healthy and clean by using the Waterpik WF-03 White Flosser is highly recommended. This is because the device has two pressure modes and three flossing tips. As such, it is very effective. It is also cordless, and, therefore, it will give you the freedom to floss and achieve the best results. It uses 3 AA batteries, meaning you will not need to charge it. Furthermore, the water flosser can be used in the shower because it is waterproof.
- Cleans between the teeth and gums well
- Very convenient and great for traveling
- Does not take up much space on the bathroom countertop
- The lifespan could be much longer
5. Waterpik WP-560 Water Flosser – Pearly White
The pressure range of this water flosser is from 45 to 75 PSI. And this is just amazing. In addition, the device comes equipped with three pressure settings and four water flossing tips to keep your gums healthier and teeth brighter. It also has an LED battery charge indicator to let you know when you need to charge it. Plus it features a 360-degree tip rotation and electronic pressure control for enhanced performance. The tank of this water flosser holds water that can be used up to 45 seconds.
- Versatile and works well
- Small enough for easy transportation
- Holds charge for a long period
- The water pressure could be better
6. Waterpik WP-100W Water Flosser (1 Each)
This is another product from Waterpik. And we believe that it will give you the best results, considering how it is made and works. It has a nice water tank that enables it to hold enough water for brushing. It also boasts an excellent pressure because it is corded. Use it to remove plaque and food particles from between the teeth and below the gumline. It is a product of a notable manufacturer; hence, we believe that it will not be a letdown.
- Does what it promises to do
- The cord can be stretched to a comfortable length
- Works effectively in removing debris
- The build quality is below average
7. Waterpik WP-950 7.0 Water Flosser and Sonic Tooth Brush
Waterpik Water Flossers are clinically proven to get rid of up to 99.9-percent of plaque from treated areas. And one of these water flossers is the WP-950 model. Equipped with a sonic toothbrush, this water flosser creates an excellent daily oral care routine, much to your delight. It has four brush heads, five unique water flossing tips, and two different brushing speeds to allow you to use all of your flossing and brushing needs. The water flosser comes with a 2-year warranty and a 14-day money back guarantee.
- Easy to use and works well
- Looks very clean on the bathroom counter
- Does not take too much counter space
- Makes a lot of noise
8. PECHAM 600ml Capacity Water Dental Flosser
You cannot go wrong with this water dental flosser. And this is because it comes with seven multifunctional water flossing tips. Well, these flossing tips include one tongue cleaner, one orthodontic tip, one dental plaque tip, and three classic jet tips. The water dental flosser also comes with a tongue scraper, which helps prevent bad breath and bacteria buildup. Additionally, this dental device boasts a 3-minute intelligent timing for effortless cleaning sessions. It is backed by a 12-month replacement warranty to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Water pressure is from low to high
- Easy to use and clean
- Makes teeth and gums feel great
- It is loud, though, this does not affect the performance
9. MOSPRO Professional Cordless Water Flosser
Apart from the design of this water flosser being waterproof, it is adopted both inside and outside. As such, you will be able to get the most out of it even while you are in the shower. The dental device is equipped with a built-in 1400mA rechargeable lithium-ion battery, which lasts long enough to let you see results. As if that’s not enough, the water flosser has a large water tank, which is detachable let alone being very convenient to clean.
- Leaves the mouth feeling good
- Lightweight; hence, very easy to carry along
- Keeps braces clean
- The battery lasts longer
- The build quality is not at par
10. QQCute Cordless Water Flosser
What has made us consider the QQCute Cordless Water Flosser is the powerful battery that comes with it. We also like the fact that the water flosser has three operating modes to meet various oral cleaning needs. In addition, it can be used anywhere because it is rechargeable and lightweight as well as having a convenient design. It cleans around implants, bridgework, and braces. This means it is the go-to product if you want to keep your teeth and gums healthier.
- Charges up very quickly
- Does not leak and comes with a perfect bag
- Has three modes; pulse, soft, and normal
- It might take a while to get used to it
Buyer’s Guide for the Best Water Flosser
Go through the following factors to choose a suitable product.
Going for a water flosser with multiple pressure settings is highly recommended, especially if you have braces, extremely sensitive gums or specific ailments. This will give you a wide array of options; thereby, making sure you are able to keep your teeth and gums healthy.
It will be in order to have a water flosser that can be used by the entire family. With that said make sure the flosser you are going for has multiple tips including jet tips, orthodontic tips, nasal tips, periodontal tips, and tongue cleaning tips.
Since a good number of water flossers are noisy while in use, it is important to check whether the one you are about to buy is noisy or not. This is because the last thing you want is to disturb the people around in the name of flossing.
There are three types of water flossers; countertop water flossers, which use electricity to function, cordless water flossers, which are normally powered by AA batteries, and faucet/shower water flossers, which are directly connected to a shower or faucet. That said, make sure you compare your options and choose one that suits your needs.
It is time you take your oral hygiene to another level. And we believe that what you need exactly is a water flosser. These dental devices are very easy to use and they have been clinically proven to eliminate debris between the teeth and under the gums. Try one today and you will be impressed with the results.