- Check out the Best Water Bottle for Kids Reviews
- 1. Nalgene Tritan 12oz Grip-N-Gulp Water Bottle
- 2. CamelBak eddy Kids 12oz Water Bottle
- 3. Contigo AUTOSPOUT 14oz Kids Water Bottle
- 4. REDUCE WaterWeek Kids Reusable Water Bottles
- 5. Contigo 2035752 Water Bottle (2-Pack)
- 6. Contigo Kids Tritan Straw Tumbler (14 oz)
- 7. CamelBak eddy Kids 12oz Insulated Water Bottle
- 8. EcoVessel Scout Kids Water Bottle (13 Ounces)
- 9. mountop Kids Water Bottle for Girls & Boys (14oz 400ml)
- 10. Nalgene Grip-n-Gulp Everyday Kids Water Bottle (3 Pack)
- Buyer’s Guide for the Best Water Bottle for Kids
It is the responsibility of every parent to make sure that their kids have the best water bottle for kids. This is because having a top class water bottle for kids is the first step in keeping your child’s health uncompromised. Kids’ water bottles provide kids with a convenient and easy way to drink water, juice or whatever drinks that will keep them healthy and hydrated. These water bottles are always leak proof, so kids can carry them without getting their stuff soaked up. They are also easy to grip by small hands for effortless drinking. To help you find one for your little one, we have come up with the following reviews.
Check out the Best Water Bottle for Kids Reviews
1. Nalgene Tritan 12oz Grip-N-Gulp Water Bottle
There is a reason why this water bottle for kids is referred to as grip-n-gulp water bottle. And the reason is that it has side indents, which enable tiny hands to grab it with ease. The water bottle also ensures comfortable drinking through its soft touch lid. It is spill-proof, meaning you can fill it with grape juice without worrying about it messing your kid’s stuff. Since this water bottle is designed for toddlers, who can be unpredictable, it is made of polypropylene, which is known for undisputed strength and durability. The polypropylene material is also BPA free to give you peace of mind knowing that your child’s health is not in jeopardy.
- The small size is great
- Spill-proof and easy to clean
- Not bulky, and, therefore, easy to carry around
- Seems to keep drinks cool
- Holds up well in the dishwasher
- Quite hard to drink from
2. CamelBak eddy Kids 12oz Water Bottle
You cannot go wrong with a CamelBak’s product. This is because they not only make quality items but also stand behind them. For instance, they provide a lifetime guarantee for every purchase of this water bottle. The water bottle is also well made and will never spill. It is specially designed for little ones, and this makes each of its features convenient and easy to use. Well, some of these features are the simplified steam and straw, which are child-safe yet very easy to remove for quick cleaning. Besides, the material used to make this water bottle is totally safe, given that it is 100-percent free of BPF, BPS, and BPA.
- The straw comes out for easier cleaning
- Arrives as specified and on time
- Has a fun design
- Very easy to drink from
- Sturdy and of good quality
- Not for kids below 3 years
3. Contigo AUTOSPOUT 14oz Kids Water Bottle
If water bottles for kids were to be ranked in order of their affordability, this one could have taken the first spot. Nevertheless, do not overlook it thinking that it is of less quality than the rest of the pack. If anything it is a product of a well-known company. The water bottle is equipped with a one-touch button that makes it easy to open as well as ensuring one-handed drinking. It is like other premium kids’ water bottle in the sense that it does not leak or spill content. Moreover, the water bottle for kids is top rack dishwasher safe for quick and easy cleaning.
- Looks nice and seems to be of good quality
- Easy to use and fits perfectly in the kid’s hand
- The price is competitive
- Leak-proof to ensure maximum convenience
- Lightweight yet very durable
- Pretty difficult to clean
4. REDUCE WaterWeek Kids Reusable Water Bottles
We think this set is a good purchase for anyone who wants the best for their kids. The set has up to 5 bottles that are available in a variety of colors, so your little one can easily differentiate them. As if that’s not enough, these water bottles come with a bottle set fridge tray to make them easy to store in the fridge in the event that they have a drink to keep cold. Each of them is 10 ounces (0.29L), and this means they will hold just enough drinks for your young one. The bottles are made of a durable material that is free of Phthalate, BPA, and Lead.
- The patterns hold up well over the years
- Bottles have a great size for kids
- The price is inexpensive
- They give kids an easy time to grab water from the fridge on their own
- The top opening is small, making cleaning quite difficult
5. Contigo 2035752 Water Bottle (2-Pack)
Contigo is here again, and, of course, with premium quality bottles. Equipped with AUTOSPOUT lids, these two water bottles will not spill. Their lids feature spill-proof valves as well as a straw that make them very easy to drink from. Like any other Contigo product, these water bottles are made with health safety in mind. This means the material the manufacturer has used to make them is BPA free. In addition, the straws of these bottles are tethered to make sure that you do not have parts to separate during cleaning or parts to be misplaced by your kid. These water bottles feature a carry loop to make it easy to carry for on-the-go activities.
- Can be carried anywhere
- Great for storing water and clear juice
- Bottles have pretty colors
- Small and easy to use
- The straw is kid-teeth-proof for superior durability
- A bit hard to clean
6. Contigo Kids Tritan Straw Tumbler (14 oz)
We are pretty sure that your kid wants to drink from a tumbler just like you. So, why can’t you grab him/her the Contigo Kids Tritan Straw Tumbler? This well-made tumbler will not skid or tip over, and this is because it is equipped with a soft grip bottom. It will also not leak no matter what; thanks to the silicone seal that is around the straw. The tumbler is conveniently designed and fits most car cup holders. It is made of a 100-percent BPA-free material to eliminate any doubts that it may let in chemicals into your kid’s body.
- Comes with a straw for ultimate convenience
- Spill proof and very sturdy
- Fits in most car seat cup holders
- Easy to carry around
- The straw is made of hard plastic for maximum durability
- Not the easiest to drink from
7. CamelBak eddy Kids 12oz Insulated Water Bottle
According to CamelBak, they are the manufacturer of this 12-ounce insulated water bottle, and, therefore, backing this bottle won’t be a problem to them. With that said, they have backed the insulated water bottle with a lifetime guarantee. Another great thing the manufacturer has done is to equip the bottle with an insulated design. This means the bottle will keep drinks at just the perfect temperature. Although it has a double wall, this bottle will not collect condensation. Your kid will, therefore, have zero problems gripping it because it will not sweat. It is child-safe and free of choking hazards.
- The replacement nipples are easy to get
- Easy to clean and keeps liquid cooler
- Has a perfect size
- Its mouthpiece is easy to remove
- The design looks really attractive
- The nipple makes drinking from the bottle great
- The insulation could be better
8. EcoVessel Scout Kids Water Bottle (13 Ounces)
Most water bottles for kids are not durable. But that is not the case with the EcoVessel Scout Kids Water Bottle (13 Ounces). This is because the water bottle for kids is made of food-grade 18/8 stainless steel that has no phthalates, BPA or liners. The stainless steel is also very durable yet incredibly lightweight. Since this bottle is equipped with a flip spout, expect your little one not to tilt it when drinking. Because of such an innovative design, the bottle offers an easy and convenient way to stay hydrated. It is recommended for kids aged 3 years and over.
- Has a great design and looks adorable
- Easy to carry during short trips
- Durable for long-term use
- Does not leak when the spout is closed
- The silicone mouthpiece seems to feel good in kids’ mouths
- The straw is quite difficult to clean
9. mountop Kids Water Bottle for Girls & Boys (14oz 400ml)
We know that you would like to see your kids grow happily. That’s why we are thrilled to introduce you to this water bottle produced by mountop. The water bottle is made of a 100-percent non-toxic material, which is also 100-percent BPA free. For this reason, do not expect this water bottle to put the health of your kids in line. Its simplified straw and stem are child-proof as well as easy to remove for quick, effortless cleaning. Besides, all of its parts are top rack dishwasher safe to further ensure easy cleaning. The cover of the mouthpiece of this water bottle is made of polycarbonate, and it clicks securely into place to make sure that gross dirt and germs are kept out.
- Allows users to track water intake
- The clip function is cool
- Its snap works great
- Tends to break easily
10. Nalgene Grip-n-Gulp Everyday Kids Water Bottle (3 Pack)
Nalgene is ready to provide your toddler with a convenient and safe way to stay hydrated. Their grip-n-gulp everyday kids’ water bottles have a 12-ounce capacity each to make sure that your kid never runs out of drinks. Additionally, these bottles are three in total, and this is just fine. Their lids are designed to prevent spills, making sure that your little one is not inconvenienced in any way. These lids are also rubberized and work with a smooth plastic mouthpiece that makes drinking comfortable. The water bottles are made of Eastman Tritan TM copolyester, which has no BPA. Their lids, cups, and removable sipper valves are all top rack dishwasher safe.
- Each bottle has 3 pieces only
- The inside piece is very easy to remove
- Easy to hold and clean
- Feel rugged and look ready to last forever
- A little difficult to drink from
Buyer’s Guide for the Best Water Bottle for Kids
Here are important factors you need to have in mind when choosing a water bottle for your kid.
Kids’ internal organs are not as high functioning as ours. This means even the slightest amount of toxin can really cause devastating effects to their health. Therefore, make sure that when you are choosing a water bottle for your kid, it is one made of BPA-free and toxin-free materials. The material should also be able to stand up to the damages inflicted by your little one.
If you go through the description of each product, you will see the age recommendation of that respective product. It is advisable that you should not overlook this, as it guides you on choosing the perfect bottle that is specially designed for your young one.
Ease of Cleaning
Because of how water bottles for kids are designed, cleaning them can really be cumbersome. So, to avoid this, go for a water bottle for kids with parts that come apart for easy cleaning. You may also check whether the water bottle you are about to choose is dishwasher safe.
Ease of Use
Kids have small hands; hence, it will be prudent if you can get them a water bottle, which is very easy to use. And to determine whether a water bottle for kids is easy to use, check if it has grips. Also, check if its lid is easy to open and close.
The best way to make sure that your kids drink clean water always is to buy them one of the above water bottles. They are top quality water bottles that are easy to use, easy to clean and easy to drink from. They are also affordable, and some even come in sets, making them great for parents with twins.