- Lists of the Best Upholstery Cleaning Machine Reviews
- 1. Bissell 3624 SpotClean Corded Carpet Cleaner
- 2. Bissell 86T3 Carpet Cleaner Machine
- 3. Bissell SpotBot Spot and Stain Cleaner 33N8
- 4. Bissell Multi-Purpose Upholstery Cleaner, 1400B
- 5. Rug Doctor Portable Spot Cleaner
- 6. BISSEL5207A SpotClean Carpet Cleaner
- 7. Bissell SpotClean ProHeat Spot Cleaner, 5207F
- 8. Hoover FH11300PC Spotless Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner
- 9. Bissell 1570 SpotClean Cordless Spot Cleaner
- 10. Steamfast Canister Steam Cleaner (SF-275)
- Buyer’s Guide for the Best Upholstery Cleaning Machine
Cleaning a piece of upholstered furniture can be amazingly cumbersome, especially if you are not using the best upholstery cleaning machine. This is because most upholstered items have hard-to-reach areas that cannot be cleaned well regardless of how hard you to try. They also tend to absorb spills let alone allowing stains to set-in pretty quickly. Fortunately, upholstery cleaning machines have what it takes to remove any stains or spills from your upholstery. They are designed to clean hard-to-access areas and leave behind upholstery that looks new. In these reviews, we have talked about the bestselling brands. Take a look.
Lists of the Best Upholstery Cleaning Machine Reviews
1. Bissell 3624 SpotClean Corded Carpet Cleaner
The most powerful portable spot cleaner is in town. And we think you should go for it. It is a full-size carpet cleaner that offers an amazing cleaning experience; thanks to its ready-to-perform features. It can effortlessly clean hard-to-reach places, much to the delight of the homeowner. Well, its ability to access these hard-to-reach areas is owed to a 5 flex hose, which cleans both spots and stains. This carpet cleaner also boasts unmatched versatility, which allows it to clean upholstery, area rugs, and stairs. It features a power rating of 5.7 amps, and its capacity is ¾ of a gallon. What’s more, it comes with a 2-year limited warranty for worry-free buying.
- Easy to set up and use
- Great for cleaning up small area stains
- Cleans sofas quickly and perfectly
- Ideal for getting rid of pet messes
- The hose could be more durable
2. Bissell 86T3 Carpet Cleaner Machine
You should not think twice to buy this cleaner machine. This is because it comes with a 5-year warranty to protect its parts from original manufacturer defects and/or poor workmanship. Other accessories it comes with include a 9’ hose and a 25’ power cord. The power cord is extremely long, so you can clean any area without having to plug it from the outlet. This cleaning unit has a 12-amp power rating, meaning it is powerful enough to get the job done as expected. In addition, it is equipped with powerful suction that combines with the extra-large DirtLifter PowerBrush to offer strong dirt-lifting power.
- Makes cleaning much faster than anticipated
- Very easy to use
- Its water tank works great
- Cleans carpets extremely well
- The 5-year warranty is a nice inclusion
- Seems to be well made
- Heavier than most models with the same features
3. Bissell SpotBot Spot and Stain Cleaner 33N8
How does the best cleaner work? It is simple; you just need to push a button and watch it deliver hands-free spot and even remove stubborn stains from area rugs and carpets. We are talking about the Bissell SpotBot Spot and Stain Cleaner 33N8, which has proven time and again that it is your go-to cleaning companion. It has two preset cleaning cycles, and it automatically sprays, suctions, and brushes to get rid of tough set-in stains and, of course, pet stains. Moreover, this cleaning unit boasts DeepReach Technology that when used with the Bissell Pet Stain & Odor and Pet Oxy Boost, delivers cleaning formula and water deep into the fibers of the carpet not to mention scrubbing gently to remove pet stains.
- Great for small spills and house training dogs
- Gets out any set-in stain
- Cleans an 8-inch cycle in a single movement
- Not the most durable cleaner
4. Bissell Multi-Purpose Upholstery Cleaner, 1400B
The much-needed powerful spray and suction can only be delivered by such high performing machines as the Bissell Multi-Purpose Upholstery Cleaner, 1400B. It is a product of a super friendly manufacturer that offers a 1-year limited warranty to simply show how far they can go when it comes to standing behind their items. It measures 9-1/10 x 18-4/5 x 13-1/4 inches, which is just perfect. Its power rating is 3amps, and this enables it to get the job done. Furthermore, this upholstery cleaner comes with a tough-stain brush attachment to further improve its performance. The length of its hose is 4 feet, and the capacity of its tank is 48 ounces.
- Effective and easy to use
- Its bristles are easy to clean
- Removes odor and dirt quickly and easily
- Lightweight and easy to set up
- Small enough to store effortlessly after use
- Can be a bit difficult to clean
5. Rug Doctor Portable Spot Cleaner
We think that Rug Doctor Manufacturing Company is right to say that this upholstery cleaning machine is one of the best on the market. This is because every feature of the machine clearly shows that it is designed for quick and effortless cleanup anywhere, anytime. That being said, this machine is equipped with a retractable handle that makes it very easy to move and use. It also features carpet-friendly wheels to provide it with extra maneuverability. Its tank capacity is 64 ounces, and, in our opinion, this is just perfect for any household. Another stunning feature of this spot cleaner is the manufacturer’s technology, which enables the cleaner to scrub without using damaging steam or heat.
- Great for both home and office
- Removes residual detergent from carpet fibers
- Easy to use and clean
- Makes carpets softer and fluffier as if they are new
- Its lifespan leaves a lot to be desired
6. BISSEL5207A SpotClean Carpet Cleaner
Having this upholstery cleaning machine is one of the most convenient ways to be prepared for those unexpected and annoying messes. The machine’s functionality cannot be matched by several models in the same class. That said, it promises to remove spots and stains from your upholstery permanently. And it achieves that by using BISSEL formula, water, as well as delivering powerful suction. Since it is designed with optimum versatility in mind, this carpet cleaner can also clean auto interiors, stairs, and high traffic areas. It is equipped with the Deep Reach Tool’s super long nozzles that spray formula deep into the carpet to help remove those tough, set-in stains. It also features a 3” Tough Stain Tool, which gets rid of everyday spills with much ease.
- Works well and great for small jobs
- Not difficult to assemble
- Arrives on time to avoid the long wait
- The hose could be better
7. Bissell SpotClean ProHeat Spot Cleaner, 5207F
You do not need to struggle with a full-size carpet cleaner every time there is a mess on your carpet or upholstery. That being said, it is time to try out the Bissell SpotClean ProHeat Spot Cleaner, 5207F. It removes stubborn stains and spots permanently when it is used with Bissell Spot & Stain and Oxy Boost Formula. Although it is compact, this cleaner still delivers the power needed to get the job done. The compact size makes it much more convenient to use, especially in cleaning tight spaces. Additionally, the cleaning machine boasts built-in HeatWave Technology, which maintains consistent water temperature during cleaning, so it can provide a heated cleaning experience.
- Removes loads of dirt
- Leaves couches looking better than ever before
- Easy to use and gets the job done
- Its attachments and collection tank are fairly easy to clean
- Does not heat up water as expected
8. Hoover FH11300PC Spotless Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner
As a family guy, you know that messes can happen at any time. So, why not go for the Hoover FH11300PC Spotless Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner? It is intentionally made lightweight and portable, so you can easily carry it and use it anywhere. Despite being very light, the cleaner is loaded with a powerful 420-watt motor that uses 120 volts to give you an amazing cleaning experience. It also features Dual Tank Technology, which separates dirty and clean water to allow you to empty, rinse, and fill with much ease. Besides, this cleaner will not be affected by mold, bacteria or mildew build-up; thanks to its antibacterial protection. It comes with a trial size of cleaning solution as well as a trial size of pretreat gel.
- The port to flush out and clean the hose is handy
- Does not leak, clog or develop a funky smell over time
- Easy to use and store
- The suction is weak
9. Bissell 1570 SpotClean Cordless Spot Cleaner
If you find corded upholstery cleaning machine quite irritating, the Bissell 1570 model is for you. Its portability cannot be rivaled, and this makes it great for use on upholstered and outdoor furniture as well as car interiors etc. It can clean those hard-to-reach areas, making sure that your home or car is always looking new and smells fresh. Since it does not rely on electricity, this unit harnesses its power from lithium-ion battery technology. The lithium-ion battery is rechargeable and works up to 20 minutes on a full charge. Bissell completely believes in this product, and that’s why they offer a 2-year limited warranty. When used with BISSELL Oxy Boost Formula, this cleaner removes tough stains permanently.
- The battery life is good
- Ideal for light to medium dirt and stain removal
- Perfect for cleaning the car
- Does not work while plugged in
10. Steamfast Canister Steam Cleaner (SF-275)
You don’t just get an upholstery cleaning machine if you buy this model; you also get a brass BBQ grill brush, a scrub pad, and utility brushes. That is a great deal, isn’t it? As if that’s not enough, the manufacturer includes a 1-year limited warranty to protect the machine from defects. The 1500-watt steam cleaning machine uses pressurized steam to clean households. It deep cleans and sanitizes naturally without using any harsh chemicals. That being said, we believe it is the perfect package for those with little kids and pets since it does not expose them to dangerous chemicals. This steam cleaner is also equipped with 17 multi-purpose accessories that include a steam mop attachment for cleaning sealed flooring surfaces.
- Works great on multiple surfaces
- The 48-ounce tank is large enough
- Well built and priced right
- The handle design could be better
Buyer’s Guide for the Best Upholstery Cleaning Machine
To avoid being confused, check out the following factors to consider
Because many upholstery cleaning machines are loaded with innumerable features, it is very easy for the manufacturer to miss a concept or execute a concept incorrectly. This means your chances of getting a faulty machine can be pretty high. So, to avoid all the hassles in the event that you get a faulty machine, make sure the product you are buying is backed by a substantial warranty and if possible, has a 100-percent money-back guarantee.
We bet there are a lot of upholstered items in your house. Therefore, make sure that the cleaning machine you are set to buy is lightweight and compact for easy portability. Such machines can even be used to give car interiors a good cleaning experience. The compact and lightweight designs also make upholstery cleaning machines easy to store.
Go for an upholstery cleaning machine that is equipped with a powerful motor. This is because high functioning motors make these machines work much faster than expected. It also enables them to work extremely well. For instance, a machine with a powerful motor will definitely remove even the toughest spills and stains with much ease, leaving behind spotless upholstery.
It is important to note that not all upholstered furniture pieces are made from the same fabric. Therefore, when you are choosing an upholstery cleaning machine, be keen to only settle for a versatile model that works on all types of upholstery. Also, versatile models can be handy for cleaning various flooring surfaces, and this may help you big time.
Do not just stand there and watch your expensive upholstery take all the stains and spills in the house. Now, you can reach for one of the above upholstery cleaning machines and show even the most stubborn dirt who’s the boss. The machines are built to perform; hence, expect them to be spot on.