- List the Best Tasting Healthy Dry Dog Food
- 1. Taste of the Wild Natural Dry Dog Food
- 2. Blue Buffalo Adult Dry Dog Food
- 3. BLUE Wilderness Adult Dry Dog Food
- 4. Diamond Natural Dry Dog Food
- 5. Purina Pro Plan Adult Chicken & Rice Formula Dog Food
- 6. Hill’s Science Diet Dog Food (Sensitive Stomach & Skin)
- 7. Iams PROACTIVE HEALTH Dry Dog Food
- 8. Rachael Ray Nutrish Natural Dry Dog Food
- 9. Purina Beyond Adult Dry Dog Food
- 10. Hill’s Science Diet Large Breed Dry Dog Food
- Buyer’s Guide for the Best Tasting Healthy Dry Dog Food
It is important to feed your dog a tasting and healthy dry dog food because this will help improve their coat and skin. Also, a healthy dry dog food does not lead to allergies since they only consist of natural ingredients. Well, these ingredients are rich in nutrients as well as vitamins and minerals to help keep your dog healthy in all aspects. They make dry dog food totally safe and are easily digestible to prevent weirdly-looking dog poops. Since you are here to look for one, we have done all we can to make sure that these top 10 best tasting healthy dry dog food in 2019 reviews only consist of quality products from reputable companies.
List the Best Tasting Healthy Dry Dog Food
1. Taste of the Wild Natural Dry Dog Food
This natural dry dog food contains minerals and vitamins that are derived from fruits and veggies to form natural antioxidants. Well, it is these antioxidants that create a blend of fatty acid to help improve the skin and coat of dogs. Since it is natural, this dry dog food is nutrient rich as well as highly digestible. Moreover, your dog will not suffer from constipation after feeding on it. Its ingredients are from trusted sources all over the world. So, do not expect artificial flavors, preservatives, colors, wheat, corn, filler or grain.
- Dogs eat it without hesitation
- Does not cause complications
- Gives dogs thicker coats
- The price fluctuates widely
2. Blue Buffalo Adult Dry Dog Food
The Blue Buffalo Adult Dry Dog Food does not contain artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. As such, it will not cause any health complications to your dog. It also has no chicken by-product meals, soy, wheat or corn. Instead, the dry dog food has wholesome whole grains, fruit, and garden vegetables. Blue Buffalo has also included delicious and protein-rich deboned chicken to help your dog enjoy eating it. Remember, this dry dog food is recommended for adult dogs.
- Dogs don’t vomit when they eat it
- Ideal for picky dogs
- Improves the appearance of the coat
- Keeps dogs healthy and happy
- Dogs may not eat the bits, which contain minerals and vitamins
3. BLUE Wilderness Adult Dry Dog Food
BLUE Wilderness believes that every dog needs to satisfy the spirit of the wolf. That’s why they have given this dry dog food a lot of meat. Besides, they have included their exclusive Lifesource Bits, which is a precise blend of antioxidants, minerals, and vitamins. These bits also have phosphorous and calcium to help promote strong teeth and bones. Considering all the ingredients BLUE Wilderness has included in this dry dog food, rest assured that the product will quench your dog’s thirst for a tasty meal.
- Great for allergy-prone dogs
- Contains the exclusive Lifesource bits
- Adds fiber and vitamins to dogs’ systems
- May not be suitable for all dogs
4. Diamond Natural Dry Dog Food
The purpose of the Diamond Natural Dry Dog Food is obvious; it contains real pasture raised beef that helps adult dogs thrive. The beef contains amino acid profile, which gives dogs lean and strong muscles. This dry dog food also contains natural antioxidants, which is a blend of fatty acid for improved coat and skin. In general, it is a premium quality dry dog food that is made strictly of trustworthy ingredients.
- Helps control dog’s weight
- Maintains healthy skin and gives a shiny coat
- The food pebbles are perfectly sized and shaped
- The price fluctuates after just a short time
5. Purina Pro Plan Adult Chicken & Rice Formula Dog Food
Purina Pro Plan wants to make your dog happy, and that’s why the first ingredient they have included here is real chicken. Plus they have included rice in this dog food to act as carbohydrates for energy. Considering the ingredients used, this dry dog food creates a wholesome meal with amazing flavor, so your dog can feel good eating it. Besides, the dog food contains the hard kibble and tender shredded pieces that offer a texture to keep dogs engaged with every bite.
- Many dogs, including picky ones, like it
- Gives pets a healthy lifestyle
- Kibbles are perfectly sized for easy chewing
- May not be the best dog food for dogs with sensitive stomachs
6. Hill’s Science Diet Dog Food (Sensitive Stomach & Skin)
Since your dog’s nutrition is crucial for his wellbeing and health, it is important that you feed him this dog food with lots of nutrients. Unlike other dry dog foods we have reviewed, this particular one is specially made for pets with sensitive skin and stomach. As such, it makes the best purchase for dogs with dermatological problems such as itchy or flaky skin and a dull or dry coat. It contains clinically-proven blends of antioxidants and vitamins C and E to help support the immune system of your pet.
- Gives dogs healthy skin and a glossy coat
- Makes dogs social and affectionate
- Works for allergy-prone dogs
- A little expensive
7. Iams PROACTIVE HEALTH Dry Dog Food
What really makes us like this dry dog food for adult dogs is that it contains real ingredients. Plus we are thrilled by the fact that the dry dog food is recommended by vets. This means you will be able to give it to your dog with peace of mind knowing that it does not pose any threat to her health. The recipe of this dog meal starts with farm-raised chickens and ends with wholesome veggies and grains. What’s more, this dry dog food is in the form of crunchy kibbles that scrub the dog’s teeth with each bite to help reduce bad breath and plaque.
- Provides dogs with a strong immune system
- Improves metabolism and strengthens bones
- Gives dogs healthy skin and coat
- May not be the best for every dog
8. Rachael Ray Nutrish Natural Dry Dog Food
The Rachael Ray Nutrish Natural Dry Dog Food is in our reviews because it is formulated with simple and natural ingredients. As a result, this natural dry dog food promises not to cause stomach complications to your dog. Rachael Ray Nutrish has used farm-raised chicken and then combined wholesome veggies, so they can come up with a dog food that is completely natural. They have not included poultry by-products, wheat gluten, fillers or wheat, to give you full confidence that you are not jeopardizing the health of your dog.
- Can help eliminate underweight
- Does not lead to weirdly looking stools
- Smells good and provides energy
- Could be better if it had small bits
9. Purina Beyond Adult Dry Dog Food
Beef is the number one ingredient of this dry dog food. This is because the product does not contain corn, soy, wheat, gluten or grain. Also, there is no poultry by-product in this dry dog food. The manufacturer has solely focused on recognizable elements to eliminate any doubts pet owners might have while feeding their dogs this food. Ideally, it has made sure that each ingredient included here has a purpose as well as ready to work together to deliver the vitamins, minerals, and nutrients your dog needs.
- Perfect for dogs with allergies
- Makes fur thicker and shinier
- Ingredients are totally digestible
- May not be the favorite for every dog
10. Hill’s Science Diet Large Breed Dry Dog Food
Hill’s Science Diet recommends that you only feed this dog food to large breeds with weights that are over 55 pounds. The dog food offers natural sources of chondroitin and glucosamine that improve mobility and support joint health. It also has high-quality lean protein for a healthy weight and lean muscles. Additionally, Hill’s Science Diet has included a clinically proven blend of antioxidants with vitamins C and E, so it can support a healthy immune system.
- Digests easily without causing complications
- Controls the weight of dogs
- Gives dogs amazing coat
- Keeps teeth super clean
- Not recommended for large breed dogs
Buyer’s Guide for the Best Tasting Healthy Dry Dog Food
We have listed the following factors to consider to further help you choose the best dry dog food for your pet.
The best dry dog food should be made of 100-percent natural ingredients. This means it should contain vitamins and minerals since these are what will give your dog a healthy lifestyle. Ideally, the dry dog food should not contain preservatives, artificial colors, wheat, gluten etc.
If you hate visiting Amazon every now and then to look for a dry dog food, you should consider buying in bulk. Also, you may consider larger quantities if you have a large breed or pet that feeds often.
It is important to note that not all dry dog foods provide the same benefits. There are some that are made to improve the skin and keep the coat shiny. There are also others that are formulated to eliminate itchiness. In general, you are likely to come across different dry dog foods with different uses. So, be keen to choose one that suits your dog.
The Size of the Dog
If you look at the packet that contains a dry dog food, you will see where the manufacturer has written the weight and size of dogs that should feed on that particular food. So, do not ignore this if you want the best for your furry friend. Make sure the weight and size of your dog are within whatever is listed there.
Many pet owners have problems choosing the right dry dog food for their pets. That’s why there have been a lot of complaints of dogs not wanting to eat particular food or dogs having various stomach complications after feeding on a certain food. So, to help solve this, we have provided a detailed compilation of the best dry dog foods on the market. Choose one for your pet and see what he has been missing.