- List of the Best Space Heater for Large Room Reviews
- 1. DeLonghi 1500W Portable Oil-Filled Radiator (EW7707CM)
- 2. Hurricane 24 Inch Radiant Heater
- 3. Honeywell EnergySmart Whole Room Heater (HZ-789)
- 4. DeLonghi Full Room Radiant Heater (TRD40615E)
- 5. DeLonghi Slim Style Convector Heater (HCX9115E)
- 6. Cadet 4000W White Electric Wall Heater with Thermostat
- 7. PELONIS Digital Radiator Heater with Remote Control
- 8. Heat Storm HS-1000-WX Wall Heater
- 9. COSTWAY 700W Oil Filled Radiator Heater
- 10. COSTWAY Electric Quartz Tower Heater
- Buyer’s Guide for the Best Space Heater for Large Rooms
It gets extremely cold and uncomfortable during winter. That’s why you should consider buying the . Unlike sitting next to the fire, which tends to tire you up, using a space heater is very much convenient. Apart from providing the much-needed warmth during cold days, a space heater tries to keep the room it is placed in cozy. Additionally, most premium quality space heaters are designed with portability in mind, so you can carry them from place to place. They also have modern features that allow them to heat large rooms effectively without hiking your electricity bill. Check out these reviews for amazing deals.
List of the Best Space Heater for Large Room Reviews
1. DeLonghi 1500W Portable Oil-Filled Radiator (EW7707CM)
Based on how this oil-filled radiator is made, expect it to heat up your room efficiently and effectively. Although it works really, it does not make the electricity bill skyrocket. This means you can use it with confidence knowing that you will not part with a huge amount of money in the name of paying for an electricity bill. The oil-filled radiator boasts a user-friendly control panel, which features three heat settings and an adjustable thermostat to help you customize your heating needs.
- Handy for wintery periods
- Keeps large bedrooms warm and cozy
- Economic, effective, and powerful
- Lightweight and very easy to use
- A little louder than usual
2. Hurricane 24 Inch Radiant Heater
If you have children and/or pets, look no further than the Hurricane 24 Inch Radiant Heater. It optimizes the amount of radiant heat while allowing for a low surface temperature. Additionally, it is wheeled to allow you to easily move it from room to room for exceptional results. Since this unit is equipped with 3 heat settings, expect it to give you an opportunity to customize your heating needs. It uses 1500 watts of heating power, and this makes it one of the best performers on the market today.
- The price is unbeatable
- ETL listed for safety and quality
- Comes with a 1-year warranty
- The fan box is too loud
3. Honeywell EnergySmart Whole Room Heater (HZ-789)
The EnergySmart technology of this space heater will give you confidence knowing that you will not pay your electricity bills through the nose. In addition, this whole room heater has 3 heat settings that combine with the adjustable thermostat to ensure optimum customization. Its handle is large, while its wheels glide effortlessly to make it very easy to move from place to place. Apart from performing exceptionally well, this heater is equipped with safety features including a 3-prong grounded plug, an overheat protection, and a Tip-Over Switch.
- Easy to use and works pretty well
- Quiet and very efficient
- Works great for a small house
- Tends to give off an odor during use
4. DeLonghi Full Room Radiant Heater (TRD40615E)
DeLonghi has equipped this radiant heater with a revolutionary new design, so it can efficiently and effectively heat your room air. Still on performance; the radiant heater has 25-percent more radiant surface to quickly provide heat for people in a room. The new design of this heater has thermal chimneys, which offer optimum heating while allowing for a low surface temperature. Moreover, the unit has a 24-hour programmable timer to let you get the best out of it.
- Great for heating up a large area
- Maintains the heat in a room
- Heats rooms quickly and works quietly
- Does not have a smell problem
- Not the best for hard-to-heat rooms
5. DeLonghi Slim Style Convector Heater (HCX9115E)
There is a reason why this slim style heater has that name. Well, it features a sleek, modern and slim design, so it can blend perfectly well with your room décor. This means it will do more than just maintaining the room temperature of your bedroom, living room or hallway. The heating system also features a unique dual fan system that enables it to warm up even the chilliest rooms. It works great, but this does not mean it consumes a lot of energy. On the contrary, the heater has the ECO function, which adjusts heat and power settings automatically to save energy.
- Works great and looks nice
- Does not have bright lights that disrupt sleep
- Quiet and efficient
- Does not come with a remote control
6. Cadet 4000W White Electric Wall Heater with Thermostat
If you buy this unit, you will receive a wall can, grill, heater, and thermostat. In other words, you will get everything you need for maximum satisfaction. The unit is equipped with dual coil elements that heat fast; thereby, warming a space up to 600 square feet in no time. It also features a compact and modern design that can be mounted horizontally on the wall to help maximize living space. Its quiet and efficient fan evenly spreads the warmth to ensure exceptional results.
- Perfect for bathrooms
- Has its own thermostat and works great
- Comes complete and runs fairly quiet
- Pumps up temperature really fast
- Not the best for heating super cold places
7. PELONIS Digital Radiator Heater with Remote Control
The PELONIS Radiator Heater is here to impress. It is designed to help keep your home, apartment, garage, craft room or dorm warm and toasty. It is an oil-filled radiator heater, which never needs refilling. For this reason, you will find it very reliable. PELONIS has equipped it with an easy-to-operate remote control featuring versatile programming that includes an auto shutoff timer. There is also the Saving Function, which selects the perfect power level based on the current temperature of your room and the set temperature.
- Has options of low, high, and economy settings
- Does not dry up air quality
- Reliable and very easy to use
- Tends to make a high pitched hum when the thermostat is cycling
8. Heat Storm HS-1000-WX Wall Heater
If you have a small space that needs to be kept warm, the Heat Storm HS-1000-WX Wall Heater is the go-to unit. This 1000-watt space heater will effortlessly heat your room without tripping the breaker in the event that you use it together with other appliances. It is made of several quality materials. That being said, it features ABS plastic construction, copper cord, steel plate, and quartz tube. Its cord is 3-foot long, and this makes it very much convenient to use.
- Comes with a 1-year manufacturer warranty
- Does not take a lot of space
- Easy to use and works very well
- Tends to turn the fan on even when it has been shut off
9. COSTWAY 700W Oil Filled Radiator Heater
It is in order to choose a space heater that you can move around easily. With that said, you should consider the COSTWAY 700W Oil Filled Radiator Heater. It has a built-in carry handle for maximum portability. Moreover, it is one of the few heaters that are built with safety in mind. And we are saying this because it shuts off immediately and automatically in the event that it overheats. The heater operates quietly, and, therefore, it will not interfere with your sleep.
- Can fit just about anywhere
- Can be relied on for several uses
- • Radiates heat upward to heat the room much faster
- Not the best for heating a large room
10. COSTWAY Electric Quartz Tower Heater
The two heat settings of this tower heater include high and low. They make the heater a high performer by giving the user a chance to select a suitable option. Another feature that directly improves the performance of the heater is the carry handle, which makes it very easy to move around. While working, this heater does not produce odor, fumes or chemicals. It also does not stir up dust. It boasts 1200 watts of heating power, and this means it will quickly heat your room.
- Easy on the electricity bill
- Lightweight and does a fantastic job
- Keeps the room nice and cozy
- Not compatible with quite a number of outlets
Buyer’s Guide for the Best Space Heater for Large Rooms
The following factors will help you choose the best unit. So, be sure to go through this section as well.
The best space heater should have multiple settings. To be precise, the settings should be at least three, which include high, medium/economy, and low. This will help you customize heating options, so you can get the best out of your space heater.
Although the space heaters we have reviewed here are designed for heating large spaces, it is important to note that they effectively heat different room areas. As such, make sure you know the area of the room you want to keep warm and then choose a space heater that’s designed for such a room.
It is not uncommon for a space heater to overheat. However, it is very dangerous for you and your kids or pets if your space heater continues to run even when it has overheated. For this reason, consider a device that shuts off automatically and immediately in the event that it overheats. If possible, it should also be certified for quality and safety.
In most cases, you will find yourself moving from one room to another. That being said, you are likely to be in the kitchen, perhaps to prepare a meal. And after a few hours, you are likely to be in the living room, perhaps to watch your favorite TV show. Your space heater should, therefore, be portable enough to move with you to these rooms.
Space heaters are highly recommended because they do not consume a lot of power yet they really do a wonderful job. Since we know that you are likely to be troubled with the many different brands on the market, we have gathered the best units and talked about them comprehensively. So, go ahead and choose from the above list.
Best Portable Bathroom Space Heater 2019 – https://plumbingmaster.org/best-portable-bathroom-space-heater/ Professional Review