- List the Best Safest Toddler Beds for Kids
- #1. Dream on Me Classic Toddler Bed
- #2. Orbelle 3-6T Toddler Bed
- #3. Delta Children Plastic Toddler Bed
- #4. Delta Children Plastic Toddler Bed
- #5. Delta Children Wood Toddler Bed
- #6. Delta Children Interactive Wood Toddler Bed
- #7. Delta Children 3D-Footboard Toddler Bed
- #8. Big Oshi Contemporary Design Toddler
- #9. Baby Relax Toddler Bed
- #10. Delta Children Canopy Toddler Bed
- How to select the safest beds for your kids
Toddlers outgrow their cribs fast, and you will need to look for a bigger bed that accommodates them. This is where a toddler bed comes in. These beds are designed with safety features that ensure your kid remains safe. Unlike the baby crib where the kid can easily escape during the night, the toddler bed feature guide rails that keep the bed in check. Additionally, these beds are available in a stylish design that your child will love. Today we are going to guide you on how you can go about selecting the best and safe toddler bed for your adorable bundle of joy.
List the Best Safest Toddler Beds for Kids
#1. Dream on Me Classic Toddler Bed
You will absolutely love the simple yet stylish design that comes with this bed. The bed features two complete side rails that ensure that your kid does not fall. You will also love the low-profile design that helps to avoid serious injuries in case the toddler falls from bed. Additionally, this model also comes with non-toxic finish that ensures that your child health is safeguarded even if he/she chews on the wood especially when teething. The bed also comes with all the necessary tools needed for installation.
#2. Orbelle 3-6T Toddler Bed
The orbelle toddler bed is elegant in its simplicity. The bed is constructed using a solid wood and has a gorgeous finish giving the bed a stylish look. The bed is also set at the right height that ensures that no back pains when bending while remaining with a low profile design to avoid injuries in case the baby falls. The bed is fitted with complete two side safety rails to avoid the kid falling from the bed. This is a great choice as it gives toddlers perfect transition for the toddler who has outgrown their cribs.
#3. Delta Children Plastic Toddler Bed
If you have a daughter, she will absolutely love this gorgeous bed. This bed has a pink finish and a stylish design making it a great choice for your daughter. This bed is recommended for toddlers aged 15 months and above. The low profile design prevents grave injuries if the child falls from bed. This design also makes it easy for the kid to get in and out of bed easily. For safety, the bed has attached guardrails. Another great feature that comes with this bed is the sturdy steel frame and high-quality plastic construction that ensures durability.
#4. Delta Children Plastic Toddler Bed
This is another gorgeous toddler bed from Delta children. Although the bed is constructed from, the plastic material it is super sturdy and designed to hold toddles who weighs up to 50 lbs. The bed features a colorful artwork of Axle that your child will love. The bed has two attached guardrails and a low profile that makes it easy for your child to get in and out of bed easily. The bed also features a stainless steel frame construction that enhances its durability.
#5. Delta Children Wood Toddler Bed
Do you have a baby boy or girl who loves playing with toy cars? If this is the case, he/ she will absolutely love sleeping in this bed. The bed resembles a truck and has colorful sides that will make your child comfortable. The bed has two high side rails that ensure the safety of your little one as his transition to a big kid bed. Another reason why you may consider selecting this bed is its easy assembly that takes less than ten minutes as well as strong and sturdy wood. Additionally, this bed has met the safety requirement and is JPMA certified.
#6. Delta Children Interactive Wood Toddler Bed
Designed for girls this bed is super cute and functional kid bed that has a low profile that allows for easier access. This bed has a sturdy frame and is decorated with colorful colors that your princess will love. For safety, the bed has two side rail attached and low profile. The bed will accommodate a crib-sized mattress making a perfect choice for individuals who are looking for a bed that gives their toddler a smooth transition from cribs to beds.
#7. Delta Children 3D-Footboard Toddler Bed
This is another stylish bed that comes with the new sesame street design. This bed design has incorporated several interesting characters including Elmo and cookie monster. The bed features a sturdy metal frame and high-quality plastic materials that are built to last. The materials are safe to use, so you do not have to worry about the health of your kid. In terms of comfort, the bed accepts crib size mattress and features guardrail to prevent the child falling from bed while playing or sleeping.
#8. Big Oshi Contemporary Design Toddler
If you are looking to save money and purchase a bed that you can convert to a day bed, then you will not have any doubts when selecting this bed. This bed is constructed with safety in mind and is recommended for a maximum weight of 60 pounds. For added protection, this bed comes with two side rails while still allowing the child to get in and out of bed easily. This contemporary toddler bed is also constructed using pine wood material. You also do need to worry about assembling this bed as you are provided with a detailed systematically guide and all tools needed for installation.
#9. Baby Relax Toddler Bed
An ideal choice for parents looking for a safe and affordable toddler bed. The bed has a low profile and sturdy wood construction ensuring that you do not only get a durable model but also a bed that is safe for your kid. Similar to other kids beds in the list this bed features two inbuilt guide rails that keep your kids secure in bed and accommodates a standard crib mattress. In addition, this bed features a child safe and gender-neutral finish.
#10. Delta Children Canopy Toddler Bed
This is something about a bed that captured our fascination. Besides its elegant styling, we loved the safety features that ensure that your kid gets in and out of bed safely. The attached guiderails also makes sure that the kid is secure when sleeping. The bed is child friendly and has an adorable shear canopy that your adorable little one will love playing in. besides; the bed features a sturdy frame that offers a relaxing ambience. Additionally as one of the best toddler bed, you can expect it to be easy to assemble. The bed also meets all the JMPA safety standards.
How to select the safest beds for your kids
Toddles beds come in various styles. Some features cartoon characters, other have toy car designs while others feature a classic design. Choosing the best car for your adorable little one will depend on a number of factors. These includes
- Construction is probably the first thing you should consider. Ensure that the bed has a sturdy construction that will withstand repeated use. Although beds constructed with wood seem to give a service that lasts for long, you can also find other model constructed with a sturdy metal frame and heavy-duty material. The rule of the thumb is to select a bed constructed using durable materials.
- The next thing to consider is the safety of your child. Selecting a bed with side rails helps to keep your child protected. You should also select a bed with a low profile as it makes it easy for the child to get in and out of bed easily. Additionally, ensure the bed does not have any rough edges or any other thing that may injure your child.
- The design of the bed also plays a major role in determining the best bed for your child. If your child loves the cartoon, selecting a bed featuring his/her favorite cartoon makes them happy to sleep in the bed. This case applies if the child loves playing with toy cars. However, if you are more concerned with safety and convenience, picking a bed with a classic design that you can easily convert to a day bed might be the best choice.
- Although the size is mainly determined by the available space in your home, you should pick a model that can fit a standard crib mattress. By doing so, it will ensure that you will get a bed that helps you to have a smooth transition from the toddler bed to a big size bed for your child.
- The price is another crucial consideration. Ensure that the bed fits the budget you have. Avoid purchasing beds that have the lowest price, as they may not give the service you need. Go through the models available. Look at the features then select the bed that fits your budget.
Quality is crucial when picking the best bed for your kids. We hope that our detailed guide on the tips to help you in choosing the best model, as well as the above-listed product reviews, will get you on the right track of selecting the best toddler bed for your adorable little.