- Check out the Best Robot Vacuum for Pets Reviews
- 1. eufy Boost IQ RoboVac 11S (Slim)
- 2. iRobot Roomba 690 Robot Vacuum
- 3. ILIFE V3s Pro Robotic Vacuum
- 4. ECOVACS DEEBOT N79S Robot Vacuum Cleaner
- 5. iRobot Roomba 614 Robot Vacuum Cleaner
- 6. iRobot Roomba 960 Robot Vacuum with Wi-Fi Connectivity
- 7. iRobot Roomba 980 Robot Vacuum with Wi-Fi Connectivity
- 8. Shark ION Robot Vacuum WIFI-Connected (RV750)
- 9. ILIFE V5s Pro Robot Vacuum Mop Cleaner
- 10. eufy Robotic Vacuum Cleaner (RoboVac 11)
- Buyer’s Guide for the Best Robot Vacuum for Pets
Pets, particularly dogs and cats can shed a lot of hair. So, if you happen to have a pet, then you should consider having the best robot vacuum for pets. These cleaning machines are designed for people who have pets yet they are too busy to clean pet hairs and furs. They use various technologies and smart sensors to detect where dirt is and clean them automatically. And when they are done, they return to their charging bases for docking and recharging, so they can be ready for the next cleaning session. This article brings you reviews about them to give you an idea of what to exactly choose should you decide to buy one.
Check out the Best Robot Vacuum for Pets Reviews
1. eufy Boost IQ RoboVac 11S (Slim)
The eufy Boost IQ RoboVac 11S (Slim) is just as powerful as any other top class robot vacuum for pets. In fact, Digital Trends, a website that publishes news, how-to articles, reviews etc, brands it as the best robot vacuum of 2019. It has the decorated BoostIQ Technology that enables it to automatically increase suction power within one and a half seconds when extra vacuuming strength is required. By so doing, the machine gives a better cleaning experience regardless of the amount of mess to be removed. This robot vacuum for pets will not go around your house hitting one obstacle after another during cleaning. And this is because of an infrared sensor for evading obstacles.
- Comes with all the accessories for satisfying performance
- Recharges automatically; hence, it’s always ready to clean
- Operates quietly to avoid distractions
- Tends to get stuck under couches and other furniture
2. iRobot Roomba 690 Robot Vacuum
Small particles and large debris don’t stand a chance if you have the iRobot Roomba 690 Robot Vacuum. It is equipped with a patented three-stage cleaning system that enables it to lift and suction everything in the name of dirt and debris. As if that’s not enough, this robot vacuum for pets boasts Dirt Detect sensors that make it clean areas concentrated with dirt more thoroughly. Its premium and sleek design will complement your home décor, much to your delight. Besides, this cleaning machine runs for up to ninety minutes; hence, expect it to give a good clean. Plus it automatically recharges when it runs out of power to spare you all the hassles of having to monitor it.
- Picks up a lot of pet hair
- Does a great job on all types of floors
- Easy to use and cleans great
- The app could be better
3. ILIFE V3s Pro Robotic Vacuum
Convenience is really important in the contemporary society. And that is exactly what the ILIFE V3s Pro Robotic Vacuum offers. It comes with a remote for pre-setting the time you want it to run. This means it can clean while you are asleep or when you are the go. Once this robotic vacuum is done with cleaning your home or when its battery runs low, it goes back to its dock and recharges automatically. ILIFE has equipped it with an edge cleaning mode that focuses on the wall and corners for great cleaning experience. Also, there is the pet hair care technology that enables this machine to pick up debris, dirt, and hairs.
- Great for people who live a busy life
- Perfect for those who have pets
- Works on almost all types of flooring surfaces
- Has a long battery life
- Has difficulties finding its charging base
4. ECOVACS DEEBOT N79S Robot Vacuum Cleaner
ECOVACS believe that you should concentrate on what really matters. That being said, lots of your energy should not be channeled to cleaning your home. That’s why they are glad to introduce to you the DEEBOT N79S Robot Vacuum Cleaner. Well, what’s really unique with this vacuum cleaner is the fact that it can be directed by Alexa or Google Home voice commands. We also like the Auto-Clean + three specialized cleaning modes. Because of these cleaning modes, the robot vacuum cleaner is able to clean hard-to-reach edges and even give areas with lots of dirt thorough cleaning. Since ECOVACS puts customers’ welfare before anything, they have backed this unit with a 1-year warranty.
- Transitions easily from tile to carpet
- Picks up particles around edges
- The remote is very easy to use
- Looks sleek and sophisticated
- The random cleaning pattern does not cover the entire floor as effectively as it needs to
5. iRobot Roomba 614 Robot Vacuum Cleaner
iRobot has another robot vacuum for pets that it would like to bring to your attention. The machine is equipped with a three-stage cleaning system that works with dual multi-surface brushes to pick up everything from small particles to large debris. It also has patented Dirt Detect sensors, which notify it to clean concentrated areas of dirt harder. This cleaner even removes debris from corners and edges; thanks to its Edge-Sweeping Brush, which is specially engineered at a 27-degree angle. Once fully charged, the vacuum cleaner runs for up to 90 minutes before automatically docking and recharging. Its auto-adjust cleaning head works on both hard floors and carpets.
- Great for everyday vacuuming
- Picks up lots of dog hair
- Makes regular vacuuming much faster and easier
- The battery lasts much longer than anticipated
- Its edge brush has an improved design
- Does not clean carpets/rugs perfectly well
6. iRobot Roomba 960 Robot Vacuum with Wi-Fi Connectivity
iRobot was founded in 1990, meaning they have an immense experience to provide customers with what they want. Their Roomba 960 Robot Vacuum comes with Wi-Fi connectivity to make things even better. The Wi-Fi connectivity makes this robot vacuum compatible on devices with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa. This means all you need to do is to ask Google Assistant or Alexa to stop it, dock it or start it. In addition, this robot vacuum boasts a high-efficiency filter that enables it to capture up to 99-percent of pollen, allergens, and dust that are as small as 10 microns. This unit also features Dual Multi-Surface Rubber Brushes that instantly flex and adjust, so they can stay in contact with the floor.
- Great for a busy person
- Picks up dog hair and crumbs
- The app is a good inclusion
- Seems to have a problem transitioning from one flooring surface to another
7. iRobot Roomba 980 Robot Vacuum with Wi-Fi Connectivity
Those who have tried this robot vacuum cleaner have loved it. That’s why we have not hesitated to include it where we only have the best of the best. The cleaning machine has Wi-Fi connectivity that works with Alexa to make your work much easier than you can imagine. To be precise, all you need to do is ask Alexa to stop it, start it or dock it, and voila! Everything will be done to your liking. Apart from the voice-activated control, this unit can be effortlessly operated using the enhanced iRobot Home App. Once you have downloaded the app on your smartphone, you will be able to schedule and even customize your cleaning preferences.
- Cleans well and picks up a lot of messes
- Has an attractive color
- Its design looks sleeker and more modern than its predecessors
- The app can get funky sometimes
8. Shark ION Robot Vacuum WIFI-Connected (RV750)
When you buy the Shark ION Robot Vacuum Cleaner, you get two side brushes, one filter, one lithium-ion battery, 9’ of botboundary, a cleaning tool, two botboundary connectors, and a charging dock. The lithium-ion battery has a long life, and, therefore, it allows the robot vacuum to clean for more than one hour. Well, it is not just the long-lasting battery that enhances the performance of this robot vacuum; there are also dual spinning side brushes, which pull in debris from edges and corners to give outstanding cleaning results. Furthermore, this machine is equipped with a smart navigation sensor that allows it to navigate carpets and floors. Plus it has proximity sensors, which assess and adapt to surrounding/nearby obstacles.
- Navigates super thick rugs
- Works on hardwood floors, rugs, and low-pile carpets
- Makes life convenient and much better
- Has difficulties getting back to its charging station
9. ILIFE V5s Pro Robot Vacuum Mop Cleaner
One cleaning tool is all you need to keep your home fresh and incredibly clean. Well, that tool is none other than the ILIFE V5s Pro Robot Vacuum Mop Cleaner. It is a great robot vacuum cleaner that is equipped with smart sensors, so it can know where dirt is hiding. It also boasts a slim and small design, which allows it to access even the tiniest spaces. While cleaning, this robot vacuum for pets picks furs, dust, and debris easily. And this is owed to its powerful motor that is equipped with pet hair technology and max mode. When the machine is done cleaning, it automatically docks and recharges, so it can be ready for another cleaning session.
- The price is unbeatable
- Cleans along the edges
- The bin and filters are fairly easy to empty
- The mop function could be better
10. eufy Robotic Vacuum Cleaner (RoboVac 11)
With the eufy Robotic Vacuum Cleaner (RoboVac 11), you will be able to clean your home simply by clicking a button. It has multi-functional cleaning modes that combine with the low-profile, sleek design to make cleaning under the tables and chairs a breeze. It also has a 3-point cleaning system that includes side brushes, powerful suction, and a rolling brush. The system ensures a thorough clean, much to your delight. To prove to you that you will be getting a great product for your money, eufy provides a 12-month warranty on every purchase of this robotic vacuum cleaner. They provide a remote control, AC power adapter, charging base, cleaning tool, 4 side brushes, High-performance filter, and a welcome guide.
- The customer service is great
- Small for easy maneuverability
- Operates quietly to ensure zero interruptions
- Battery life seems to significantly degrade over time
Buyer’s Guide for the Best Robot Vacuum for Pets
Here are key factors you need to have in mind when buying a robot vacuum for pets.
The Type of Surface
Different robot vacuum cleaners are designed to clean different surfaces. Therefore, it is important that you choose a robot vacuum cleaner based on your flooring type. Ideally, if possible, choose a versatile robot vacuum for pets that can clean nearly all surfaces including hardwood floors, tiles, carpets, and many more.
If you live in a large house, consider purchasing a robot vacuum cleaner that cleans for several minutes or hours. Also, if your pet tends to shed a lot of hair, go for a robot vacuum cleaner that works longer. This is because such robot vacuum cleaners will eliminate all the debris, furs, and hair before they run out of power.
Robot vacuums clean all the time, including at night when you are fast asleep. So, we believe the last thing you want is a noisy robot vacuum cleaner. Furthermore, a noisy robot vacuum cleaner is likely to scare your pet, and we are certain that you don’t want that either. Therefore, if you decide to go for a product, choose a model that is as quiet as possible.
Apart from basic features, it is recommended to go for a robot vacuum with extra features. One of these features includes Wi-Fi connectivity that will allow you to control your cleaning machine with your voice via Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant. Another feature is the respective app that makes it possible to control your robotic cleaner via your smartphone.
We must agree that a sight of pet hair and furs is not one of the best. And the fact that you don’t have time to remove them from your carpet or couch does not mean you should put up with them. With that said, get your suitable robot vacuum for pets from the above list to help you remove not just pet hair but also debris, crumbs, and particles.