- List the Best Power Tile & Masonry Saws in Reviews
- #1. Makita 4-3/8-Inch Masonry Saw (4100NH)
- #2. MK Diamond 10-Inch Tile Saw (169612)
- #3. QEP 24-Inch Tile Saw (60020SQ), Dual Speed Tile Saw with Water Pump and Folding Stand
- #4. MK Diamond 7-Inch Wet Cutting Tile Saw (MK-370EXP)
- #5. Lackmond 7” Tile Saw (BEAST7), BEAST Professional 13 Amp Wet Tile Saw
- #6. DEWALT 4-3/8-Inch Masonry Saw (DWC860W)
- #7. Husqvarna 967181002 14-Inch Cut-Off Saw
- #8. DEWALT 10-Inch Tile Saw (D24000 1.5-Horsepower)
- #9. Skil 7-Inch Tile Saw (3550-02) with HydroLock Water Containment System
- #10. SKIL 7-Inch Tile Saw (3540-02)
- How to choose the Best Power Tile & Masonry Saw
If you are a do-it-all remodeler or flooring specialist, a masonry saw should not miss from your toolbox. These machines are handy when it comes to making precise straight cuts; thanks to their powerful motors. They are also versatile, with a good number of them perfect for cutting porcelain, granite, concrete, stone, and tiles.
Well, it is because of their performance that many manufacturers have decided to venture into their production. And while this is good for the market, it can be bad news to you and quite confusing as far as getting the best tool is concerned. Therefore, to help you out, we have decided to make a compilation of the best masonry saws on the market. Have a look at our best power tile & masonry saws in 2019 reviews.
List the Best Power Tile & Masonry Saws in Reviews
#1. Makita 4-3/8-Inch Masonry Saw (4100NH)
Whether you want to cut tiles, stone or concrete, the Makita 4100NH model is the unit to go for. It is powerful and can be relied on to complete even the hardest jobs. Moreover, it cuts up to 1-3/8” plus it is double insulated for optimum performance.
- The unit weighs only 6 pounds to ensure less operator fatigue.
- It is easy to adjust to allow for accurate cutting.
- It enables the masonry saw to perform on even the hardest tasks.
- It protects the masonry saw.
- Perfect for concrete pavers
- The tool cuts with much ease
- Machine is easier to handle
- Masonry saw is lightweight
- The masonry saw is a bit rugged in the hand, but this does not affect its performance.
#2. MK Diamond 10-Inch Tile Saw (169612)
Designed for cutting marble, tile, and porcelain, the MK Diamond 10-Inch Tile Saw (169612) is the unit to go for. Its high torque motor is thermally protected and blade shaft bearing permanently lubricated to spare you the hassle of having to maintain it every now and then.
- It allows for plunge cuts.
- They let you cut several sizes without much hassle.
- It allows for effortless removal of the blade.
- Saw works well
- The tool is well built
- The unit is easy to assemble
- Saw makes repeatable cuts
- The tile saw is quite expensive, but you get what you pay for.
#3. QEP 24-Inch Tile Saw (60020SQ), Dual Speed Tile Saw with Water Pump and Folding Stand
If you like precision cutting, then all you should look for is the QEP 24-Inch Tile Saw (60020SQ). It has a functional rip that cuts tiles up to 24-by-24 inches square as well as cuts them diagonally up to 14-by-14 inches. This tool is also versatile and can be used to cut porcelain, stone, granite, and masonry products.
- 2 HP motor: It enables the tool to handle even the toughest jobs.
- High volume water pump: It protects the diamond blades.
- Versatile functionality: The tool is ideal for cutting granite, porcelain, marble, and other masonry products.
- Saw is versatile
- Tool has amazing power
- Cuts beautifully and smoothly
- Instructions are incomprehensible, but this should not be an issue, as there are clear instructions on the Internet.
#4. MK Diamond 7-Inch Wet Cutting Tile Saw (MK-370EXP)
The MK Diamond MK-370EXP model is light and portable to make sure it is easy to handle. Ideally, it is powerful enough and boasts top quality features such as innovative cutting head and high torque motor. If you want to make your work quick and easy, this is the unit to go for.
- Allows you to cut outlets and other openings quickly and easily.
- It allows for accurate cutting.
- It makes blade changes and maintenance inspection a breeze.
- It cuts tiles up to 18 inches and diagonally up to 13 inches.
- Tool is reliable and high quality
- Perfect for DIY projects
- Makes smooth and precise cuts
- The tile saw needs regular maintenance; otherwise, it will not meet the expectations.
#5. Lackmond 7” Tile Saw (BEAST7), BEAST Professional 13 Amp Wet Tile Saw
Lackmond makes top quality products. Therefore, it comes as no surprise that the BEAST7 Tile Saw is one of its products. This unit is designed to withstand the hardest and most extreme conditions. Plus it guarantees lifetime performance and optimum reliability.
- It rotates to allow for 45-degree and 22.5-degree bevel cuts.
- Allows you to easily make V-Cap cuts.
- It offers total control over the volume and placement of water hitting blade.
- It protects against original defects.
- The tool is easy to use
- Saw is amazingly durable
- Tool gives a straight cut
- The unit is backed by a 3-year warranty
- Saw may have a winding sound when turning off the motor, but this does not mean it will stop working soon.
#6. DEWALT 4-3/8-Inch Masonry Saw (DWC860W)
At only 6.6 pounds, the DEWALT 4-2/8-Inch Masonry Saw is lightweight to allow for easy use. Additionally, it is designed with convenience in mind and can cut both wet and dry materials. Plus it boasts a powerful motor, which allows it to offer precision cuts. Use the DEWALT DWC860W model to cut through concrete, porcelain, and granite.
- It brings in the much-needed ergonomics.
- It provides protection against labor and parts.
- It provides a guideline on how to use the tool.
- It protects the masonry saw from contamination.
- It minimizes user fatigue.
- Great for the price
- Super versatile
- Works on both wet and dry masonry products
- Tool is easy to use
- The manufacturer should consider improving the design of the water valve. Otherwise, the saw works great.
#7. Husqvarna 967181002 14-Inch Cut-Off Saw
Husqvarna knows what you want and it gives you just that; the Husqvarna 96718100214 model. This unit is gas powered, meaning it does not require frequent maintenance. It is also eco-friendly and you will like it for this. Besides, the Husqvarna 967181002 14-Inch Cut-Off Saw does not vibrate a lot, thereby, allowing you to only focus on your work and not the vibration.
- It improves the performance of the tool.
- It filters air to allow for smooth performance.
- It protects against parts and labor.
- The saw works great
- The cut-off saw has high power
- Tool does not vibrate a lot
- The saw is quite pricey, but it is worth it.
#8. DEWALT 10-Inch Tile Saw (D24000 1.5-Horsepower)
The DEWALT 10-Inch Tile Saw is made to make your work much easier than ever before. And it is the go-to product for do-it-all remodelers and flooring specialists. Ideally, it is versatile and powerful enough to be relied on even when it comes to tackling seemingly arduous tasks.
- It produces enough power to allow you to cut through tough materials with much ease.
- It lets you make quick and easy plunge cuts.
- It ensures ultimate precision.
- They are adjustable to control water.
- The tile saw makes great cuts
- Tool is super versatile
- Very easy to set up and use
- The tile saw may arrive with a few defects, but the manufacturer always takes care of this.
#9. Skil 7-Inch Tile Saw (3550-02) with HydroLock Water Containment System
Do you have bigger projects to take care of? Then all you should go for is the Skil 7-Inch Tile Saw. It is innovative and comes with a 7” diamond blade to help you get the job done as fast as possible. The unit is also flexible and perfect for making different types of cuts.
- It has a rust-resistant surface to ensure ultimate durability.
- It has a miter gauge to ensure precise straight cuts.
- It offers support for tiles up to 18-by-18 inches.
- Great for the price
- Backed by a 3-year warranty
- Works exceptionally well with glass tiles
- The tool tends to spew a wet mist that can soak your shirt, but you can prevent this by putting on a rubber apron when using it.
#10. SKIL 7-Inch Tile Saw (3540-02)
Meet the Skil 3540-02 model! This unit has a cross cut capacity of 7.75 inches and a diagonal cut capacity of 7.25 inches. Additionally, it features an innovative bevel that cuts from 0 to 45 degrees. The Skil 7-Inch Tile Saw (3540-02) is without a doubt the best tool for homeowners on a budget.
- It keeps water cool.
- It is corrosive-resistant and supports tiles up to 12-by-12 inches.
- It provides protection against manufacturer’s defects.
- It allows for smooth cutting every time.
- Price is unbeatable
- Saw is very easy to clean
- The machine is durable
- The saw is small, but this does not affect its performance.
How to choose the Best Power Tile & Masonry Saw
The following are what to consider when choosing a power tile/masonry saw:
- It is the performance of the motor that determines the overall functionality of a power tile/masonry saw. For this reason, make sure you only consider those masonry machines that have high torque motors.
- This matters a lot and should not be overlooked. Brands such as DEWALT, SKIL, MAKITA, and Husqvarna are worth buying from because they make top quality products. Ideally, most of these manufacturers stand behind their products by providing friendly customer service as well as tangible warranties.
- No one wants a tool that will cut a single stick wall tile and then fail to function. Worst of all, it is very difficult to identify a poorly made or defective tool before you use it. As such, try to buy masonry saws that are backed by warranties and guarantees.
Yes, those are the best power tile & masonry saws you will ever come across on the market today. They are durable and have powerful motors that enable them to exceed expectations. They are also from notable brands, meaning their chances of disappointing you are close to zero. Grab one today and enjoy cutting stick wall tiles, granite, stone, and porcelain, among others.