- Check out the Best Pedestal Fan Reviews
- 1. Lasko 1827 18-Inch Black Pedestal Fan
- 2. Honeywell Black HS-1655 16” Stand Fan
- 3. Lasko #2535 52” Pedestal Fan
- 4. Comfort Zone Pedestal Fan (CZST161BTE)
- 5. COSTWAY 16” Pedestal Fan w/ Remote Control Timer
- 6. Best Choice Products 16in Standing Pedestal Fan
- 7. Vornado 683 Medium Pedestal Air Circulator Fan
- 8. FS40-8JCA HP 16 Inch WHT Stand Fan
- 9. COSTWAY 18-Inch Pedestal Fan w/Manual Control Timer
- 10. KLARSTEIN Neo Stream Pedestal Fan
- Buyer’s Guide for the Best Pedestal Fan
The hottest days of the year can effectively be overcome by the best pedestal fan. But why pedestal fans? First, most pedestal fans have adjustable heights that enable them to cool over the couches and bed. Second, a good number of pedestal fans are equipped with multiple speed settings to allow users to customize their performance. They are also easy to move from room to room, given that they are lightweight. Plus they do not take up much space not to mention displaying a sleek appearance that blends with any décor. For more information, check out our well-written reviews.
Check out the Best Pedestal Fan Reviews
1. Lasko 1827 18-Inch Black Pedestal Fan
This pedestal fan will not just keep your living space cool but also will help enhance the décor of your room. It is elegantly designed, and, therefore, it blends smoothly with any surrounding. What’s more, its height can be adjusted from 38 – 54.5 inches to customize its performance. Its head can also be tilted to optimize options for customized airflow. The pedestal fan works on 3 quiet speeds, and it is capable of cooling large home spaces.
- The lowest setting is not overpoweringly loud
- Assembles quickly and easily
- Very lightweight for easy use
- Moves air as advertised
- The plastic components look flimsy
2. Honeywell Black HS-1655 16” Stand Fan
Although this stand fan is made of plastic, it will surprise you with all that it can do. It moves air really well; thanks to its 5 speeds. Well, we know you expect it to be loud, but, fortunately, this is not the case. It works great and, at the same time, really quiet to make sure no noise interferes with your activities. You can adjust the stand fan to get the best out of it. It oscillates to cool a wide area, and this makes it great for large spaces such as a living room. In addition, this stand fan has a shut-off timer that can be set at 1, 2, 3 or 4 hours.
- Comes with a 1-year limited warranty
- The price is great
- Easy to set up
- The durability of the fan could be better
3. Lasko #2535 52” Pedestal Fan
Modernity has seen people buy efficient items that work great yet do not take up much space. Well, one of these items is the Lasko 2535 52” Pedestal Fan. It is an oscillating fan that promises to cool large areas. Its height can be adjusted from 41” – 52”, so it can move air well. Besides, this pedestal fan is equipped with a sleep mode to allow you to enjoy 6 hours of comfort simply by touching the button with automatic shut-off.
- Great for people who are sensitive to heat
- The very low/quiet setting works well
- Tall enough to cool the top of the bed
- The remote leaves a lot to be desired
4. Comfort Zone Pedestal Fan (CZST161BTE)
Comfort Zone has gradually grown to become the top brand over the past 10 years. That being said, we advise that you try out this pedestal fan produced by them. The unit has an adjustable height like most top class pedestal fans. For this reason, you will be able to adjust it to the level you want for maximum cooling performance. This fan is also powerful since it has up to 3 speeds, which really contribute to its performance.
- The assembly is easy
- Comes with instructions to ensure easy use
- Easy to move from one room to another
- Neither loud nor bothersome
- The low setting is more powerful than anticipated
5. COSTWAY 16” Pedestal Fan w/ Remote Control Timer
What most people love about this pedestal fan is the fact that they are equipped with a dual-blade-design. Well, this innovative dual-blade-design uses both large and small fan blades to create a full, satisfying breeze. Additionally, this pedestal fan has up to 6 blades, which powerfully circulate the cool air. Its base is weighted, and this makes it really stable as well as allowing it to keep a stand posture regardless of where it is placed.
- Great for summer seasons
- Tall enough to blow over couches and the bed
- Sturdy and well built
- Has three different modes
- The lowest level is really quiet
- Assembly is quite a task
6. Best Choice Products 16in Standing Pedestal Fan
The digital display that is built with this pedestal fan is what makes it one of the best units you are yet to come across on Amazon. It makes it extremely easy to read the fan and even operate it. As if that’s not enough, the manufacturer has included a patented dual-blade design, which consists of both small and large fan blades. This patented design enables the fan to deliver a more powerful and satisfying breeze.
- ETL listed for safety and quality
- Incredibly easy to assemble
- Heavy and seems to be well built
- Works great and runs silently
- The design looks sleek and fits beautifully in any room
- The lights are quite a bother at night
7. Vornado 683 Medium Pedestal Air Circulator Fan
Vornado has designed this medium pedestal air circulator fan in such a way that it moves air up to 75 feet, and, at the same time, aerodynamically circulating all the air in a room. They have equipped the pedestal fan with a 3-speed front-facing control to ensure quick and effortless speed selection. This means you will get the best from this air circulator fan. Like other top quality pedestal fans, this one can be adjusted from 32” – 38” in order to give you the results you need.
- The low setting is very quiet
- Works well to keep the air moving
- Small and compact for easy use
- The manufacturer should improve the durability
8. FS40-8JCA HP 16 Inch WHT Stand Fan
This is another product that we feel is worth including in these highly competitive reviews. This is because it is loaded with stunning features that no doubt contribute to its performance. Well, some of these features are the three-speed settings that will let you choose the desired speed level for your needs. Another feature is the adjustable height to allow you to get the correct posture for a maximum cooling experience. Moreover, this pedestal fan oscillates to move air in en masse.
- The metal wire guard does not obstruct the flow of air
- The price is unbeatable
- Easy to assemble and works fine
- Does not really move a bunch of air as expected
9. COSTWAY 18-Inch Pedestal Fan w/Manual Control Timer
To make sure that assembly does not bother you in any way, COSTWAY has provided an assembly video. Well, they have also gone an extra mile to ensure that should you buy this pedestal fan, then you will be getting a premium quality product. To achieve that, COSTWAY has equipped this pedestal fan with long blades that no doubt move loads of air. They have also made sure that the head of this fan oscillates and features adjustable tilt-back for directional cooling.
- Easy to operate and looks nice
- Cools the room really well
- Assembly is pretty easy
- Great value for the price
- A little louder than expected
10. KLARSTEIN Neo Stream Pedestal Fan
Hot days should no longer worry you. This is because the market now has the KLARSTEIN Neo Stream Pedestal Fan. It cools down any area it is placed quietly to ensure that it does not interfere with your activities. It can also be used to effectively distribute warm air throughout the room. The pedestal fan boasts 3D cooling, which enables it to deliver peerless performance. In addition, it is smart and flexible. This means you will be able to set its modes to automatic to let it cool down the whole room extensively.
- Works perfectly in the bedroom for sleeping
- Nice and operates quietly
- Has a smart setting for automatic features
- Smaller than expected
Buyer’s Guide for the Best Pedestal Fan
To get the best quality pedestal fan, you should consider the following factors.
The Number of Speed Modes
It is important to choose a fan with several speed modes. This is because the hotness of a place varies. That being said, your fan should be able to operate at a low setting if it is not overly hot. It should also be able to move air well during the hottest days.
There are some pedestal fans that are noisy even at the lowest speed setting. For this reason, make sure that the pedestal fan you go for operates quietly. Well, this will help you have a cool environment that is suitable for sleeping and studying.
The best pedestal fan is the one that is very easy to use. And such fans do not just have intuitive control panels but also come with a remote control to let you operate them from any corner of the room. Still on convenience; the fan should be lightweight and compact enough to allow for quick and easy portability.
Different pedestal fans can be adjusted up to different heights. Therefore, we say that you go for one, which when adjusted, surpasses the heights of your couches. Such fans cool over couches and can also be used to cool over beds. This means they provide maximum cooling experience.
Pedestal fans are a great investment, especially for economic-minded people. They help keep the room cool, thereby, improving comfort. Additionally, a good number of them are affordable, and this means they are really easy to own. So, read the above reviews and buyer’s guide carefully and then select yours.