- List the Best Outdoor Fire Pits in Reviews
- 1. Outland Living 893 Firebowl
- 2. Landmann USA 28345 Firepit
- 3. Landmann USA Bromley Fire Pit
- 4. Best Choice Products BCP Fireplace
- 5. AZ Patio Heaters GS-F-PC Fire Pit
- 6. Outland Living 883 Firebowl
- 7. Outland Living Firebowl 870
- 8. AmazonBasics Steel Lattice Firepit
- 9. Fire Sense Roman Fire Pit
- 10. Best Choice Products Gas Fire Pit
- Buyer’s Guide for the Best Outdoor Fire Pit
Relaxing outdoors is the best way to spend some quality time with family and friends. But sometimes it may be toxo cold to even dare do this. Do not let the evening chill hinder you from lingering outdoors; get the best outdoor fire pit today. Fire pits are decorative but above all, they are well-made to provide a lot of heat and flames without smoke. They’re easy to set up, operate and most of them are lightweight, so you can move them from place to place. Better yet, you can even use them for cooking and grilling. To help you find the right outdoor fire pit, we bring the following top 10 best outdoor fire pits in 2019 reviews. Check them out.
List the Best Outdoor Fire Pits in Reviews
1. Outland Living 893 Firebowl
The Outland Living 893 Firebowl is constructed of stainless steel and then coated with high-temperature powder and protective enamel finish for durability and longevity. It boasts 58,000 BTU propane fire bowl to provide a smokeless flame, which compares to a natural campfire. This fire pit is easy to set up, as it requires no tools. It is CSA approved to ensure that it is absolutely safe to use. The fire bowl diameter is 19 inches to give you a compact and lightweight unit. Besides, it comes with a cover and carrying kit for easy transportation.
- Puts out a tall and warm flame
- Very compact and easy to store
- Easy to set up with straightforward instructions
- The stretchy straps are difficult to handle
2. Landmann USA 28345 Firepit
This fire pit comes with a very large bowl of 29.5 inches in diameter and 23 inches in height. As such, it will provide you with up to 397 square inches of viewing and warmth. For added convenience, the fire pit features a safety ring around the bowl that will work both as a footrest and carry handle. It comes with enamel cooking grate and poker for stoking the fire. At the same time, this model boasts a spark screen, which will protect you from stray sparks while giving you a 360-degree view of the fire.
- Well-made and has a great size
- Very nice for the money
- Sturdy design for superior durability
- Easy to move and manage
- May come with packaging defects; however, this is replaceable
3. Landmann USA Bromley Fire Pit
Weighing 17.5lbs, the Landmann USA Bromley Fire Pit is lightweight and easy to transport to any outdoor event. It is designed with 4-arched legs that will help provide stability and support to the fire bowl. Constructed from durable steel, this unit is strong enough to offer long-lasting performance. There is a spark screen included to help keep the embers contained while providing you with a 360-degree view of the fire. Additionally, it features a decorative cutout design, which will allow for enhanced airflow and efficient heating.
- Solid and durable construction
- Easy to put together and nice to have around
- Lightweight and makes fire that lasts
- The lid does not fit well
4. Best Choice Products BCP Fireplace
Featuring a deep and wide hex-shape, the Best Choice Products BCP Fireplace is very large and can hold a lot of firewood. It is made with a premium steel construction for long-lasting performance. Besides, it has a flame-retardant spark screen lid that will help contain the ashes emitting from use. The lightweight design makes moving and cleaning out the fire pit a simple task. Not to forget the distressed bronze finish and rustic lattice design that will complement any style of outdoor décor.
- Spray painted with heat safe paint
- Displays beautiful craftsmanship
- Very easy to put together
- May come with shipping defects, but you can have it replaced
5. AZ Patio Heaters GS-F-PC Fire Pit
For a consumer-friendly fire pit, consider the AZ Patio Heaters GS-F-PC. It is CSA approved and comes with a 1-year warranty to boost your confidence in using it. For added safety, this unit is equipped with a thermocouple failure device. In addition, it features a solid steel construction that makes it durable enough to withstand frequent use without rusting. It also has a hammered bronze finish to give it a rustic feel that will suit any décor. Also, the AZ Patio has easy access doors at the base to allow you to conceal the propane tank.
- Excellent quality and looks great
- Well-engineered and functions well
- Flame sizes and starter are great
- The price is a bargain
- Doesn’t put out a lot of heat like other fire pits
6. Outland Living 883 Firebowl
With a 24-inch diameter, the Outland Living 883 Firebowl offers 75% larger surface area compared to a standard fire bowl. The premium steel construction with protective enamel finish ensures this model is durable enough to offer long-lasting performance. The firepit is equipped with 58,000 BTU propane fire bowl to provide you with a clean and smokeless flame, which can only be compared to a natural campfire. Furthermore, the chrome knob is made of rubber to enhance control and comfortable grip during use.
- Large fire bowl produces more flames
- Provides great heat and is easy to operate
- Lightweight and very portable
- High-quality and durable
- The regulator at the tank gets very cold and impedes the flow of propane to the fire pit
7. Outland Living Firebowl 870
The best thing about the Outland Living Firebowl 870 is that it has an auto-ignition feature that ensures quick and easy startup. Moreover, it boasts a rubberized chrome knob for a comfortable grip and effortless lighting and flame adjustment. Compared to the older models, this version has a refreshed contemporary design with stainless steel enhancement of fasteners, burner, and a decorative belt. With a diameter of 19 inches, this unit is compact, lightweight, and portable to allow for easy setup and maneuverability.
- Offers a reasonable balance between portability and size
- Gives out a lot of heat with no spark or smoke
- Sits lower to the ground
- Relatively small and easy to store
- The fire bowl cannot hold so much firewood
8. AmazonBasics Steel Lattice Firepit
Designed with 3 rows of square cut-outs, the AmazonBasics Firepit has a decorative appeal, unique dimension, and 360 degrees view of the fire. It comes with a dome-shaped spark screen complete with a loop handle to keep stray sparks contained. Durability and longevity of this unit are not in question because it is constructed of durable steel with a sleek black finish. Better yet, this fire pit has a stylish side ring for carrying and moving from one place to another.
- The 23.5-inch fire bowl produces large flames
- Is easy to put together and carry around
- Feet are sturdy enough for stability and support
- Excellent quality and a big unit for the price
- The paint seems to peel off just after a few uses
9. Fire Sense Roman Fire Pit
The Fire Sense Roman Fire Pit comes with a one-piece mesh fire screen to ensure that flames are contained while you enjoy the blazing warmth. The screen has a lift tool that will be useful for removing or adding the screen as you keep your hands away from the fire. For added convenience, the Roman Fire Pit comes with a wood grate that elevates the logs, thereby, enhancing airflow for optimum heat and fire. Moreover, this fire pit is built to last; thanks to the high-temperature antique bronze fire bowl and brushed steel legs.
- Really easy to put together
- Seems sturdy and has a nice rustic look
- It is big enough to suit your needs
- The finish begins to rust rather quickly
10. Best Choice Products Gas Fire Pit
Designed with natural stonework, this fire pit is not only attractive but also is durable for long-lasting performance. The one spark ignition button and a flame control adjustable knob will allow you to enjoy fire of up to 30,000 BTUs. With a 26.7-inch diameter; this fire pit will hold a lot of logs for plenty of fire and flame. Also, the stone fire pit is complete with decorative lava rocks and a stainless steel burner to give you a stylish unit that will complement your décor.
- Strong, heavy-duty, and durable
- The igniter is easy to use
- Emits a lot of heat and flames
- Great size and excellent performance at a good price
- Doesn’t come with enough lava rocks
Buyer’s Guide for the Best Outdoor Fire Pit
Regardless of your intended purpose of the fire pit, making the right purchase calls for a number of considerations. Some of them are included below. Take a look.
When it comes to getting the best outdoor fire pit, the material used will determine its performance and durability. Most of them are made of steel, copper, and stone, among others. Also, they include stainless steel parts for elegance and style. But most importantly, go for one that will blend in nicely with your existing décor.
The size of outdoor fire pits is determined by the diameter and height of the fire bowl. For a fire pit that produces more heat and flame, the diameter is much wider; usually around 20 to 28 inches. However, if portability is an issue, go for a much smaller fire pit that will be easy to store and move around.
Since fire pits hold blazing fire, it is important that you consider how safe it will be to sit around. For this reason, consider fire pits with spark screen that help prevent stray sparks from injuring you or your guests. Additionally, a fire pit with walls on sides is much safer than one with openings on the sides.
Fire pits are user-friendly and versatile, so you can rely on them for top-notch services. We believe that the above reviews will help you find a fire pit that is perfect for all your outdoor activities. Despite being the best performing fire pits on the market right now, the above picks are highly affordable. So, place your order right away.