- Checkout the Best Outdoor Bluetooth Speaker Reviews
- 1. Echo Dot (2nd Generation) Smart Speaker with Alexa
- 2. Cambridge Soundworks OontZ Angle 3 Bluetooth Speaker (Black)
- 3. DOSS Black Wireless Bluetooth V4.0 Portable Speaker
- 4. AmazonBasics Black Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- 5. AOMAIS Black GO Bluetooth Speakers
- 6. JBL Black Charge 3 Waterproof Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- 7. Vtin 20W Outdoor Bluetooth Speaker
- 8. JBL Clip 2 Waterproof Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- 9. Photive M90 Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker
- 10. Bose SoundLink Revolve Bluetooth 360 Speaker
- Buyer’s Guide for the Best Outdoor Bluetooth Speaker
We never get enough of our favorite music. That’s why outdoor Bluetooth speakers were introduced. These devices are everything a music enthusiast has ever dreamed of. They are designed for outdoor use; thus, they are made of long-lasting construction not to mention being waterproof. They are also compact and come with built-in long-lasting batteries for unrivaled convenience.
Furthermore, these speakers have the Bluetooth technology to allow for wireless streaming of music from Bluetooth-enabled devices like tablets and smartphones. They are perfect for poolside bashes, beach parties, and even impromptu house parties. Have a look at the following top 10 best outdoor Bluetooth speaker in 2019 reviews to know the ones that are currently selling on the market.
Checkout the Best Outdoor Bluetooth Speaker Reviews
1. Echo Dot (2nd Generation) Smart Speaker with Alexa
The Echo Dot Smart Speaker tops our list because of its convenience. It is a hands-free and voice-controlled device, which uses Alexa to perform a number of tasks like controlling home devices, making calls, receiving messages, reading news, providing information, and playing music. It is equipped with Bluetooth technology as well as a 3.5mm stereo cable to enable it to play music from Pandora, Spotify, TuneIn, iHeartRadio, and Amazon Music. Additionally, the Echo Dot has a built-in speaker, which allows it to work on its own.
- Works well and handy to have
- The price is reasonable
- The Echo Dot has innumerable songs
- Answers a variety of questions
- Has a few quality control issues
2. Cambridge Soundworks OontZ Angle 3 Bluetooth Speaker (Black)
What amazes us about this portable Bluetooth speaker is that it is incredibly affordable yet it works so well. It features two precision acoustic drivers that deliver enhanced bass and excellent stereo sound. Furthermore, this speaker has a louder volume, and its bass does not distort even at a high volume. With a water-resistant rating of IPX5, this speaker is capable of withstanding splashes and raindrops. It is also sturdy enough to overcome dust and sand. The speaker connects to Bluetooth-enabled devices in seconds. Plus it has a 3.5mm audio cable, which allows it to work with other non-Bluetooth devices.
- The price is unbeatable
- Loud enough to make any music good
- Battery lasts longer than expected
- The bass leaves a lot to be desired
3. DOSS Black Wireless Bluetooth V4.0 Portable Speaker
We find the Bluetooth 4.0 Technology of this portable speaker impressive. That’s why we have it here. The Bluetooth technology makes the speaker compatible with Bluetooth-enabled devices. Ideally, the speaker is designed with convenience in mind in that it will automatically reconnect to the last Bluetooth-enabled device. It has dual high-functioning drivers, which improve the sound quality immensely. Its integrated Li-ion 2200mAh battery is rechargeable and goes up to 12 hours playtime in 75-percent volume when fully charged.
- The price is hard to beat
- The battery life is long
- Links easily and has fantastic rich sound
- Can be used anywhere at any time
- The volume tends to reset automatically
4. AmazonBasics Black Portable Bluetooth Speaker
What’s so impressive about this wireless portable Bluetooth speaker is the powerful Bluetooth technology with up to 33-foot range. It enables the speaker to stream music, podcasts, and many more from any Bluetooth-compatible devices. The manufacturer has equipped this unit with two internal full range 2.5-watt speakers, so it can deliver high-quality sound and rich bass that does not distort even when the volume is at the highest setting. The built-in microphone of this speaker allows for hands-free speakerphone calling, and this further promotes convenience.
- Produces good sound and connects easily
- Reliable and easy to operate
- Available in a wide array of colors to choose from
- Not the best for large spaces
5. AOMAIS Black GO Bluetooth Speakers
The waterproof rating of these speakers is IPX7; hence, they can overcome full immersion of up to 33 feet for 30 minutes. They are protected enough and can even stand up to sand, dust, snow, and mud. They can also withstand impacts as a result of sudden falls. This means the speakers can be used in the shower not to mention being ideal for hiking, camping, boating, and swimming. Apart from their sturdy construction, these speakers are equipped with Bluetooth 4.2 technology, which allows them to work with cellphones and tablets wirelessly.
- The Bluetooth range is admirable
- Loud and has a good bass
- Works even when it’s wet
- The charging port should be improved
6. JBL Black Charge 3 Waterproof Portable Bluetooth Speaker
We find the JBL Charge 3 Speaker one of the best because its innovative Bluetooth technology will allow you to connect up to three tablets or smartphones. It is also waterproof with an adorable rating of IPX7. This means you can use it next to the pool or at the beach. Its battery type is a lithium-ion polymer, which has a playtime of 20 hours under average volume. This speaker also features noise and echo-cancelling speakerphone to allow you to take crystal clear calls.
- Holds a charge for long hours
- The design is waterproof to help extend the lifespan
- Can be placed anywhere and still look good
- The sound quality is not the best
7. Vtin 20W Outdoor Bluetooth Speaker
Since this speaker is designed for outdoor use, it can be easily carried anywhere and used anytime. With that said, you can have it with you when you are driving, walking or going on a camping trip. It comes with a built-in battery that, when fully charged, lasts for 30 hours at a 70-percent volume. It also has Bluetooth technology, which allows it to wirelessly work with Bluetooth-enabled features. Plus it is made of IPX4 waterproof construction to let you use it at the beach or pool with peace of mind.
- Has good highs and discreet bass
- The battery life is adorable
- Can be used anywhere at any time
- USB ports leave a lot to be desired
8. JBL Clip 2 Waterproof Portable Bluetooth Speaker
If you are wondering what makes this speaker one of the best is the fact that it can be connected with an additional Clip 2 speaker. We are also happy by the fact that it comes equipped with a microphone for speakerphone calls. Although it has Bluetooth technology, the speaker features built-in 3.5mm audio cable, which enables it to work with Bluetooth incompatible devices. It is waterproof with an admirable rating of IPX7; therefore, expect to use it comfortably at the beach or pool.
- Super clear and very loud
- The size is compact and highly portable
- Great for outdoor water activities
- The Bluetooth connectivity needs a little improvement
9. Photive M90 Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker
You do not need to think of those huge speakers if you have an outdoor party. Considering how the Photive M90 Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker is designed, expect it to bring in just enough fun. It is IPX5 certified; hence, it can be used at the beach or pool. It is also great for those impromptu house parties. It uses 20 watts of power, and this enables it to amplify higher and lower bass frequencies. The speaker displays a dazzling aluminum grill that complements the modern and minimalist rubberized finish on its body.
- Loud and has great sound quality
- Well made to last longer
- Seems durable and great for job sites
- The subwoofer sound is not as loud as expected
10. Bose SoundLink Revolve Bluetooth 360 Speaker
Capable of delivering deep, loud, and immersive sound, there is no way we could have left out the Bose SoundLink Revolve Bluetooth 360 Speaker. Its Bluetooth technology is powerful and can reach up to 30 feet. The speaker also has True 360-degree coverage for added performance. Plus its lithium-ion battery lasts long enough to offer 12 hours of playtime. The speaker has an IPX4 water-resistant rating, and it is constructed with a seamless aluminum body for superior durability.
- The tower design is smart and sleek
- Easy to connect to Bluetooth-enabled devices
- Portable and produces crisp sound
- Has plenty of depth and bass
- The price is a bit higher than other brands. But it is worth it.
Buyer’s Guide for the Best Outdoor Bluetooth Speaker
Our buyer’s guide has the following factors to help you narrow down to the best options without struggles.
It is advisable to go for an outdoor Bluetooth speaker with a high waterproof rating. This will let you use the speaker in many different environments such as next to the pool or at the beach. A high waterproof rating also extends the lifespan of a speaker by enabling it to overcome splashes and raindrops.
Since you will mostly be using your Bluetooth speaker outdoors, it is recommended that you go for a brand with a sturdy construction. With that said, consider speakers made of aluminum or other sturdy metals. Also, make sure the construction is resistant to dust, snow, sand, and mud.
The Bluetooth connectivity of the outdoor Bluetooth speaker should connect to Bluetooth-enabled devices quickly and easily. It should also be powerful enough to be compatible with devices that are tens of feet away. Well, this helps promote convenience as well as making the speaker fun to use.
The sound is what defines a speaker. This means a speaker may look nice and strong but if its sound quality is wanting, then it is as good as useless. For this reason, make sure the outdoor speaker you go for has admirable bass as well as perfect highs and mids. The bass should also not be distorted at a high volume setting. Generally, the sound should be crisp and clear.
If you are an outdoorsman, it is time to try out an outdoor Bluetooth speaker. These units have what it takes to chase away boredom while you are working, boating, fishing or on a camping trip. They are portable, sturdy, and deliver good sound for maximum entertainment in a place far away from home.