- Lists of the Best Office Chair Under 300 Reviews
- 1. Coavas Mesh Adjustable Backrest Office Chair
- 2. HON H5705 Upholstered Black Office Stool
- 3. Serta Bonded Leather Executive Ergonomic Office Chair
- 4. Serta Light Grey Wellness and Air Health Office Chair
- 5. Serta Multicolor Tranquility Office Chair
- 6. Serta Tall and Big Tranquility Office Chair
- 7. Kadirya Flip-Up Arms Bonded Leather Office Chair
- 8. Serta Mesh and Faux Leather Office Chair
- 9. Songmics UOBG57B PU Black Office Chair
- 10. Serta Black Leather Multi-Paddle Office Chair
- Important factors to consider when choosing an office chair
As a white-collar professional, you might spend a lot of time thinking about which device or computer would work best rather than thinking about which you are sitting on. However, it is important to know that a sedentary pose for hours is neither conducive to working productivity nor comfortable. More seriously, staying in wrong positions can cause many serious health issues related to your spine. Thus, it is vital to choose a good office chair which is ergonomically designed and quality-made to improve your overall satisfaction, productivity, and wellbeing at work. Just like other products, office chairs are available in different sizes, shapes, designs, and advanced features. This makes it a daunting task to do research. After a lot of research, we’ve compiled this list of top 10 best office chair under 300 in 2019 reviews to help you purchase a good model without breaking the bank.
Lists of the Best Office Chair Under 300 Reviews
1. Coavas Mesh Adjustable Backrest Office Chair
The Coavas mesh adjustable office chair is the perfect productivity and comfort companion. This ergonomic unit is a great combination of mesh cushion and smooth wheel for maximizing your working experience. When you are tired, just lean on the headrest with adjustable pillows, which help to keep your vertebra relaxed in the right position. Also, the adjustable armrest will alleviate your pain and make it comfortable when you are working. The lumbar support feature helps your body always remain straight, thus keeping the body from being tired. Also, the tilt-lock function can be used to keep the chair in the upright position for enhanced productivity. The mesh and upholstery are made of breathable fabric to allow more airflow to circulate.
- Ergonomic design for better support
- Deliver a versatile range of relaxation and motion
- Made of breathable fabric for better airflow
- Swivel easily on any floor surface
- The armrests can be too wide
2. HON H5705 Upholstered Black Office Stool
With a variety of adjustments for distinctive styling and personal comfort, this office stool by HOM can work well for anyone. It features stain-resistant back and seat cushions and a geometric shape to make your workplace comfortable as home. Surprisingly, the chair comes at a very affordable price so that you won’t have to spend too much on your comfort. The footrest and height can be adjusted easily to avoid the hassles of lowering or raising your sit frequently. Its contoured and proportioned back and seat, as well as the pneumatic adjustment, allow the chair to support your body.
- Feature a sharp-looking and stylish design
- Stain-resistant seat for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Extended height and adjustable footrest
- Construct from high-quality materials for enhanced durability
- The assembly instruction isn’t clear
3. Serta Bonded Leather Executive Ergonomic Office Chair
The Serta bonded leather office chair features the Active Seating Technology to deliver continuous support and motion to your body. It can pivot the lumbar and seat, thus reducing discomfort when you sit for long hours. Also, the supple and soft upholstery bonded with leather and contrasting stitching to create a tranquil and serene seating experience. Its ego, deeply layered pillows allow your body to get the optimized support. To add comfort for the forearm, wrist, and hand, the padded armrests come with an adjustable push button. Last but not least, the Motion Technology helps pivot your lower back and keep it always in a neutral position.
- Soft fabric upholstery and bonded leather
- Easy to lock the seat or armrest for better comfort
- Thick body pillows and cushioned headrest to support the body
- Motion technology to keep the back in a neutral position
- Require some assembly before using
4. Serta Light Grey Wellness and Air Health Office Chair
This model is another great option by Serta, one of the most trusted brands in the comfort product industry. Featuring the Air Lumbar function, it can flex and pivot with the body when you are leaning or twisting. As a result, you will get continuous support when working. Also, the upholstery is made of supple and soft bonded leather to maximize your seating experience in the workplace. Thanks to the perforated center part, your back will enjoy greater breathability. The ergonomic cable allows for tilt and height adjustments so that you can choose the right position. The product comes with a 1-year warranty so you won’t have to worry about any quality issues.
- Heavy-duty and durable base with many stylish accents
- Lock-out feature and adjustable tension for pneumatic lift
- Ergonomic seat-side cable for convenience
- Adapt to the movements for better lumbar support
- The adjustments can be very limited
5. Serta Multicolor Tranquility Office Chair
Make your day at work a little more comfortable and relaxed with this office chair by Serta. The unit is made of 5 layers of cushions which make it a great option for comfort and quality. Also, the layered body pillows deliver contouring comfort to help you alleviate stress and discomfort after a long day sitting. Specially designed to improve the posture, this chair comes with adjustment controls which allow you to change the height for a personal seating experience. More importantly, the pillowed headrest can give you extra support on the neck, thus ensuring the overall comfort.
- Elegant style for professional spaces
- Soft leather and upholstered arms for better looks
- Separate pocketed coils to enhance the comfort
- Improve posture and support your body
- The armrests don’t have enough padding
6. Serta Tall and Big Tranquility Office Chair
Utilizing the same technology in other popular mattresses by Serta, this high-quality product will bring you the style, comfort, and quality that you hardly find in other office chairs. The innovative cushioning system is smartly positioned over pocketed ComfortCoils to provide adaptive comfort. Also, it features the lumbar zone to follow your movements and improve the posture. It is simple to customize the position and enjoy your own seating experience, which is important in minimizing stress and discomfort. This tall and big office chair can accommodate up to 400 pounds and has a roomy, generous seating area to help you stay productive and focused without being constricted.
- Air technology for contoured and flexible lumbar zone
- Customized positioning for better support
- Accommodate up to 400 pounds
- The seating area is spacious
- It might slope to a side after a few months
7. Kadirya Flip-Up Arms Bonded Leather Office Chair
Keeping your back supported and spine aligned properly for hours with the Kadirya flip-up office chair. Its padded seat and back with ultra-plush cushioning allow for unparalleled comfort and support. Also, this product comes with a sleek and modern design, making it a great addition to any workspace. The seat is stain resistant so that you can easily clean or maintain it with ease. The footrest would be adjusted quickly to prevent the hassles of lowering and increasing your seat frequently.
- Comfortable design for sitting long hours
- Padded seat and back for enhanced support
- Remove pressure from your lower legs
- Save your space with a flip-up design
- The seat is quite firm for some users
8. Serta Mesh and Faux Leather Office Chair
The Serta faux leather office chair is a great combination of quality and innovation. With the lock-out function, you can choose your favorite position and keep in until you want to change. Also, the upholstered armrests are generous and spacious to enhance your comfort. As for the heat, its height can be adjustable with the pneumatic feature to maximize the support for the whole body. Thanks to its perforated center unit, the back will have better breathability and comfort after a long day sitting in front of the working table.
- Made of faux leather with accents
- Adjustable pneumatic height for the seat
- Lock-out feature to keep your favorite position
- Generous upholstered armrests to be comfortable
- It might take time to assemble for the first time
9. Songmics UOBG57B PU Black Office Chair
For those people who spend most of their time in front of the desk, the Songmics UOBG57B office chair might be a good option to stay comfortable. With a built-in tilt feature, you can easily lean when the back is moving along to relieve the pressure. The PU cover is typically tough, soft, and simple to maintain or clean. As a result, you can use it for many years without wear and tear. To enhance the comfort for the hand, forearm, and wrist, the armrests are fully padded.
- Padded with thick organic foam to optimal comfort
- The backrest has double-arced contour to fit your shape
- Safe and sturdy construction to last for years
- Can be adjusted in 360 degrees
- It’s not ideal for those with existing back pain
10. Serta Black Leather Multi-Paddle Office Chair
The Serta multi-padded office chair features layered pillows and soft headrest to provide the ultimate seating solution at work. Its base comes with heavy-duty materials which exceed the BIFMA testing to accommodate up to 250 pounds without issues. The waterfall edge is specially created to reduce pressure on your legs, reduce fatigue, enhance working focus, and increase blood circulation. With the measurement of 27x25x44.5, it can give you a spacious area for seating, working, and relaxing in the workspace.
- Durable and soft bonded leather on the surfaces
- Supportive memory foam in the back and seat
- Cushion breathability with perforated zones
- Multi-function adjustment for tilt recline and seat height
- It might take you a while to choose the right position
Important factors to consider when choosing an office chair
Comfort is probably the most important thing that you should consider in a good office chair. However, keep in mind that comfort might be very subjective. Some people might like a soft surface while the others enjoy a firm chair. Thus, make sure to think about your preferences and needs, then read the customer reviews and product specs carefully before deciding to purchase.
There are many adjustable features that might optimize your productivity and comfort in the workplace. These include mobile armrests, seat tilt, seat slide, adjustable support for the lumbar, chair height, or neck rest. However, this will depend on your tastes and needs. Sometimes, too many features might make it difficult to use.
- Ease of use and assembly
Though assembly isn’t often the top priority when selecting an office chair, it is still a necessary factor to consider. Some models are delivered fully assembled so that you can use them immediately. However, others require a lot of time and tools to set up.
After a long day at work, it’s great to put your back on the extra padding of an upholstered chair. In general, there are three main types of upholstery to choose: traditional style made of leather or cloth, mesh style with a stretched synthetic material, and a combined style of these designs.
If you want to enhance the comfort and productivity at work, purchasing a good office chair is important. Not only does it help you sit in the right position for hours and relieve stress, but the unit also prevents other health issues such as back pain or cardiovascular disease. In spite of affordable prices, all of these products above are constructed from high-quality and durable materials to bring the best experience. With a small investment, you can be a better employee at work.