- Lists of the Best OBD2 Scanner Bluetooth Reviews
- 1. Autel AL319 OBD2 Scanner
- 2. BAFX Products Bluetooth OBDII Reader/Scanner
- 3. BlueDriver Bluetooth OBDII Scan Tool
- 4. OxGord OBD2 Scanner Code Reader
- 5. Foseal Car WIFI OBDII Scan Tool
- 6. Carista OBD2 Bluetooth Adapter for iPhone, iPad & Android
- 7. KOBRA OBD2 Scanner Bluetooth Scan Tool Adapter
- 8. FOXWELL NT301 Car Obd2 Code Scanner
- 9. FOXWELL OBD II Code Scanner – Auto
- 10. ANCEL AD410 OBD II Code Reader Automotive Scanner
- Buyer’s Guide for the Best OBD2 Scanner Bluetooth
If you hate making several trips to the mechanic in the name of fixing your car’s issues, you should consider the best OBD2 Scanner Bluetooth. Onboard Diagnostics are commonly referred to as OBD2, and they use onboard car computers to not only diagnose the system but also to report any issues, which might be present. This means you can rely on them to troubleshoot the problem in your car and even fix that problem. By so doing, you will save time and a huge sum of money that you could have given the mechanic. In our reviews, we discuss the best brands on the market to give you an easy time getting what you deserve.
Lists of the Best OBD2 Scanner Bluetooth Reviews
1. Autel AL319 OBD2 Scanner
You have all the reasons to get the Autel AL319 OBD2 Scanner. First, it is equipped with a One-Click I/M Readiness Key, which ensures quick emissions test; thereby, saving time. Second, it retrieves generic manufacturer pending codes and specific codes. Since it is Plug-and-Play, the OBD2 scanner Bluetooth is incredibly simple to use even by beginners. Besides, it is compatible with all 1996 vehicles as well as newer ones. Plus it supports several languages including English, Spanish, German, and French, among others. Its bright color-coded LEDs combine with the built-in speaker to enable it to provide not just visual but also audible indicator.
- Great for diagnosing problems on vehicles
- Very simple to operate
- Its instructions are easy to follow
- Reads codes as expected
- Clears codes and reads errors
- Does not work right out of the box; you need to update and follow instructions
2. BAFX Products Bluetooth OBDII Reader/Scanner
When you have the BAFX Products Bluetooth OBDII Reader/Scanner, you will not have problems diagnosing and monitoring your vehicle. It is made by a manufacturer, which believes that customer’s satisfaction is a priority. That’s why they back the OBD scanner/reader with a 1-year warranty. That aside, this unit works great, and it is engineered with ultimate versatility in mind. As a result, it works on all types of vehicles including diesel, gas, and hybrid. It also works on both new and old models. Still on versatility, this unit will allow you to read and clear your vehicle’s CEL (Check Engine Light) as well as to check your vehicle monitors like O2 sensors, DPF Temp, Fuel Pressure, Coolant Temp, Air Fuel Ratio, Fuel Trim, and many more.
- Works well with several car models
- The customer service is great
- The price is affordable
- Fits loosely, although, it works great
3. BlueDriver Bluetooth OBDII Scan Tool
We are thrilled by the fact that this Bluetooth OBDII scan tool uses the same Indentifix database professional shops use. This means it will match the model, year, and make of your vehicle. And when it is done, it will troubleshoot a specific fix from a database more than 30 million fixes. It is developed by professional engineers in North America, meaning its quality and performance should not be doubted. Although its price is not overly high, this OBD2 scanner Bluetooth has everything that those costly handheld scan tools have. Additionally, it provides such benefits as free app updates, saving data, portability, and interactive graphing of live data.
- The app is easy to download and install
- Reads and scans the computer codes of cars
- Handy for maintaining cars
- Great for the everyday mechanic
- It has lots of great features
- Seems to withhold certain information
4. OxGord OBD2 Scanner Code Reader
You will be able to do a lot of things with the OxGord OBD2 Scanner Code Reader. Well, some of these include reading diagnostic codes, turning off the check engine light, and clearing trouble codes (DTC’s). It works on US-based vehicles from 1996 and comes with everything needed to get the best out of it. What’s more, this OBD2 scanner OBDII code reader is equipped with an LCD screen that displays the meaning of more than 3000 generic code definitions in the database. Because it is a literal helper, this scanner/reader will help you fix simple problems on your own. By so doing, it will you save some bucks that you could have spent if you were to take your vehicle to the mechanic.
- Works well and helps users repair various car models
- Compact for easy storage
- The price is right
- Seems unable to reset codes in some vehicles
5. Foseal Car WIFI OBDII Scan Tool
If you love to repair your car on your own, the Foseal Car WIFI OBDII Scan Tool should definitely not miss from your shopping list. It is a top quality scanner that will help troubleshoot your engine codes. This means you will not have to go to the mechanic every time your car has an issue. The scan tool comes equipped with View Current Sensor Data that will let you monitor your car’s data such as Engine RPM, Calculated Load Value, Fuel System Status, Intake Air Temperature, Air Flow Rate, Horse Power, and O2 sensor voltages. It supports both iOS and Android, and this makes it much more convenient to use.
- Tells code and clears it
- Priced well and gives accurate information
- Works well with iPhones and Android devices
- Apps update as years go by for free
- Can be a little difficult to use
6. Carista OBD2 Bluetooth Adapter for iPhone, iPad & Android
We bet you value convenience. That’s why you are here. And we would like to assure you that the Carista OBD2 Bluetooth Adapter is built with that much-needed convenience in mind. It works with a multitude of partner and third-party apps, making it very much convenient to use. As if that’s not enough, this adapter works on both Android and iOS via Bluetooth LE. With it, you will be able to control the experience of your car. In other words, you will be able to diagnose faults and even configure settings to your liking. Its port is normally located under the dashboard, and its app connects to the car automatically provided your Bluetooth is “ON”.
- Easy to use and works perfectly
- Does not have any hidden costs
- Simple and super easy to use
- The app is not free; you need to purchase it
7. KOBRA OBD2 Scanner Bluetooth Scan Tool Adapter
KOBRA products are some of the best in the whole world. Therefore, it is not a surprise that this OBD2 scanner Bluetooth scan tool adapter has made it to this list. It comes with a 100-percent risk-free purchase to make sure you only use what you love. Plus it is backed by a 1-year money-back guarantee to prove to you that the manufacturer boasts one of the friendliest customer supports you have ever come across. The OBD2 scanner Bluetooth works with innumerable free or paid apps such as Torque app, ScanMaster Lite, OBD Link, and OBD Car Doctor, among others. Ideally, it works with every car make and model manufactured between 1996 and 2019.
- Helps you know the real problem before going to the mechanic
- Easy to connect to phone
- Finds codes quite fast and clears them effortlessly
- Some recommended apps seem not to work well with the scanner
8. FOXWELL NT301 Car Obd2 Code Scanner
FOXWELL advises that you go for this unit if you are a car owner. This is because it will help you diagnose the problem in your car and even fix it. The scanner quickly reads and erases Engine Fault Codes (DTC). It is extremely easy to use, as all you need to do is to access the emissions readiness status, built-in DTC lookup library, and on-screen DTC definitions to accurately determine the cause of the check engine light and turn of the Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL). It works with worldwide cars, light trucks, SUVs, and many more. This scanner is equipped with Red-Yellow-Green LEDs that work together with the built-in speaker to indicate emission monitor status.
- Accurate and easy to read
- Checks and erases codes
- Relatively simple to use
- Comes with good instructions
- Its live data readout is handy
- The price is a bit higher, but the device is worth it
9. FOXWELL OBD II Code Scanner – Auto
FOXWELL does the best they can to make sure that you are able to enjoy using their products. Well, this even involves backing the product with a tangible warranty. For instance, they have backed this device with a 3-year warranty. As if that’s not enough, this scanner comes with a 100-percent money back guarantee, which gives you something like a “grace” period to see if you like it or not. The auto code scanner is also fairly easy to use, considering that it is plug-and-play. It gets power directly from the OBD 2 interface in your vehicle, and this eliminates the need for batteries. Furthermore, it is equipped with Red-Yellow-Green indicators, which will enable you to effortlessly determine whether your car meets the State Emission Monitor Status and then help you pass the Smog Check.
- The price is decent
- Easy to use and works great
- It has more features than expected
- Does not work with right-hand vehicles
10. ANCEL AD410 OBD II Code Reader Automotive Scanner
The last product (though, still equally the best) on our list is this high functioning OBD2 scanner Bluetooth from ANCEL. It has made it to this list because of its powerful compatibility, which allows it to work with most vehicles sold in the USA with the model year of 1996 or newer. It is also multilingual, as it works with French, English, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Dutch, Finnish, and German. It gets power directly from the OBDII Data Link Connector in the vehicle. For this reason, it does not require any charger or battery. Moreover, this device will not force you to go through the manual to know what to do. This is because it has an easy-to-read UI design, which makes it convenient to access the DTC Lookup and Review, I/M readiness, OBDII diagnostics, and Setup.
- Great for the price
- Well made and programmed
- Simple and easy to understand
- The website for updates and downloading reports to the device leaves a lot to be desired.
Buyer’s Guide for the Best OBD2 Scanner Bluetooth
Do not overlook the following factors if you want to land the best quality OBD2 Bluetooth scanner.
Different OBD2 Bluetooth scanners use different methods to store data. And it is important to make sure that you know the method, which the scanner you are set to go for uses. For example, if you are a professional mechanic, you need to go for a scanner with an organized data storage format that will help you scan several cars in a day.
There are cases where a live feed is the handiest type of information for figuring out a problem. For this reason, settle for an OBD2 Bluetooth scanner with a design where the real-time information is offered in a way that it can be effortlessly comprehended. Furthermore, the information offered should be precise to make it much easier to get to the root of the problem.
Choose OBD2 Bluetooth scanners with a design where the codes can be clearly seen on-screen with definitions. This is because the quality of the on-screen information effectively determines how you can get the best out of your OBD2 Bluetooth scanner. By so doing, it makes the scanner really helpful.
OBD2 scanner Bluetooth devices are designed to help car owners live a convenient life. They diagnose, monitor, and even help fix a problem. As such, you will be able to save time and money, which you could have paid the mechanic. In our opinion, an OBD2 Bluetooth scanner is a must-have for any car owner. And this platform gives you the chance of the year to choose the best one.