- Lists of the Best Motorcycle Bluetooth Headset Reviews
- 1 Cardo Scala Ride Backtalk
- 2 Sena SMH10R Low-Profile Headsets
- 3 FreedConn Helmet Communication Systems
- 4 Yideng Bluetooth Motorcycle Headset
- 5 Baile Bluetooth Motorcycle Headset
- 6 OHMOTOR Motorcycle Bluetooth Headset
- 7 Lexin LX-B4FM 4-Way Motorcycle Helmet Intercom
- 8 FreedConn T-COMVB Bluetooth Headset Intercom
- 9 FreedConn TCOM-SC Bluetooth Headset
- 10 Lexin 2x LX-B2 MotoFon Bluetooth Helmet Intercom
Motorcycles are always more fun to ride with others whether you are in a bike club or just have many friends that share the same interests with you. But, what can make all this more interesting is being able to communicate with the rest of the group while still keeping your eyes on the road and hands firmly on the handlebars. Luckily, modern technologies make this easy, and all you need to do is invest in a motorcycle Bluetooth headset.
Motorcycles Bluetooth headsets are designed to enhance communication between riders and also allow them to listen to music as they cruise around. And because we know there are many types and models of these handy gadgets in the market, we review 10 best-rated ones below to help make shopping for one easier and quicker for you.
Lists of the Best Motorcycle Bluetooth Headset Reviews
1 Cardo Scala Ride Backtalk
Cardo is always the brand to turn to when you want to enjoy group riding without the obvious restrictions that come with other Bluetooth headsets such as having to always remain in a specific formation. These particular headsets can connect up to 15 riders, and they allow for parallel audio streaming which means that you can listen to music as you communicate or take GPS instructions. It is a universal pairing headset which means that you can pair it to other non-Cardo headsets, and it is remote control enabled and with self-adjusting volume and built-in FM.
- Parallel audio streaming
- Universal pairing headsets
- Remote control enabled
- Easy to set up
- Dustproof and waterproof
- Self-adjusting volume
- Built-in FM
- The user manual is not very useful
2 Sena SMH10R Low-Profile Headsets
If you own a sportbike and are looking for a headset to enhance communication with other riders or passengers, the Sena SMH10R is what you need. It is designed to offer long-range Bluetooth intercom, and it comes in a smaller and low-profile design to maximize the performance. Also, it is feature rich and with all the basic components that you would expect to get on a Bluetooth headset including high-quality mics. The sound quality for both incoming and outgoing calls is top notch, and it is also straightforward to set up.
- Long range intercom
- Low-profile for comfortable wear
- Top-notch sound quality
- Full duplex intercom conversations
- Comes with everything you need
- Easy to set up
- Does not allow for parallel audio streaming
3 FreedConn Helmet Communication Systems
For those looking for an affordable Bluetooth headset for communication with one or a couple of riders, this is one of the best choices out there. The headset is designed to allow for good communication at speeds of up to 75mph and a distance of up to 875 yards. It uses Bluetooth 3.0 to ensure you always get easy and stable connections, and some top-notch quality Hi-Fi speakers to provide crystal clear voice and music. The convenient LCD screen will provide a wealth of information, and there is also a built-in FM for entertainment.
- Highly affordable
- Great high speed and long distance communication
- Easy and stable connection
- Crystal clear voice and sound
- Convenient LCD screen
- Built-in FM function
- Can only pair with a couple of riders
4 Yideng Bluetooth Motorcycle Headset
Here is another highly affordable motorcycle headset that is designed to help you communicate with 2 or 3 other riders. It is a super easy headset to install on your helmet and it should only take a few minutes to do it. Despite the highly affordable price, it looks well-made and with some high-quality parts and a waterproof design to make it great for use in any weather. This headset will support communication for up to 80 mph and distances of up to 1000 meters. And it also features an advanced noise control technology and multifunction design that allow you to listen to music, make and answer calls and use GPS.
- Easy to install
- Cheap but high-quality
- Waterproof for riding in any weather
- Support high speed and long range communication
- Advanced noise control tech
- Multifunctional headset
- It should be a little louder
5 Baile Bluetooth Motorcycle Headset
Bailer makes this Bluetooth headset for riders looking for something super cheap as you will not get anything better without spending more money. It uses an advanced Bluetooth 4.0 technology to keep you connected to your phone so that you can take calls and listen to music. Although it is a wired headset, it is still straightforward to install. And the sound quality is also great thanks to the Hi-Fi speaker. The Li-ion battery will provide many hours of talk time, and there is also a smart sound reminder that will also be quite useful.
- Advanced Bluetooth technology
- Noise reduction tech
- Easy and fast installation
- Hi-Fi speaker provide the best sound quality
- Long-lasting Li-ion battery
- Smart sound reminder
- Not ideal for high-speed communication
6 OHMOTOR Motorcycle Bluetooth Headset
With the Hi-Fi speaker on this OHMOTOR headset, you can always be confident of getting crystal clear sound whether you are making a call or listening to music. But, what many riders will love most about it is that it allows for audio multitasking which means that you can still communicate as you are listening to music. Also, it has echo cancellation and noise reduction technology that can help to improve the sound quality at high speeds and a decent battery life that will provide at least 5 hours of nonstop communication.
- Hi-Fi speakers provide crystal clear sound
- Audio multitasking technology
- Echo cancellation and noise-reducing tech
- Easy helmet mounting
- Long-lasting battery
- Waterproof construction
- It gets overpowered by wind noise at high speeds
7 Lexin LX-B4FM 4-Way Motorcycle Helmet Intercom
Easy hands-free communication thanks to the advanced Bluetooth technology and the top-notch sound quality from the Hi-Fi speakers are the two things that make the Lexin LX-B4FM a standout headset. Besides this, it is also a universal pairing and compatible headset which means that the other riders on your group do not need to have a similar device for you to communicate. The headset uses a long-lasting Li-ion battery that provides up to 8 hours of communication and it also has noise cancellation to improve sound quality at high speeds.
- Easy hands-free communication
- Long intercom range
- Universal pairing and compatibility
- Long-lasting battery
- Noise cancellation for high-quality sound
- Waterproof design for all weather use
- Does not have built-in radio
8 FreedConn T-COMVB Bluetooth Headset Intercom
It should only take a few minutes to install this Bluetooth headset on your helmet and using it is also super easy. You can be confident of getting its services for a long time as it is incredibly durable and with both sun and waterproof panel. The Hi-Fi speakers ensure that you always get the best sound quality while the audio multitasking technology will allow you to answer a call while still listening to music. Also, the Bluetooth 3.0 is more stable and with auto-detection to make this widely compatible headset even more convenient to use.
- Easy installation and use
- Incredible durable design
- Hi-Fi speakers
- Audio multitasking technology
- Stable Bluetooth with auto detection
- Extensive compatibility
- Volume is quite low
9 FreedConn TCOM-SC Bluetooth Headset
Here is yet another FreedConn Bluetooth headset that is designed to give you the best motorcycle communication. It uses Hi-Fi speakers to provide crystal clear sound and Bluetooth 3.0 to provide easy and stable communication. Also, there is a convenient LCD display that will provide a wealth of information including the battery level. There is a built-in FM function for added entertainment, and the sun and water-proof construction makes it ideal for use in any weather. Also, this is a widely compatible headset that will fit almost any motorcycle helmet.
- Crystal clear Hi-Fi speakers
- FM radio function
- Easy and stable Bluetooth communication
- Convenient LCD display
- Suitable for all weather use
- Widely compatible
- FM radio reception range needs improvement
10 Lexin 2x LX-B2 MotoFon Bluetooth Helmet Intercom
Whether you are riding at 120 kph or cruising leisurely at low speeds, you can be confident that this Lexin Bluetooth intercom will provide the best communication. It allows for universal pairing and wide compatibility as it will pair with almost any Bluetooth-enabled headset and device. The waterproof construction makes it ideal for use in any weather, but the high-quality sound and noise cancellation are probably what many riders will love most. Also, the lithium-ion battery will provide up to 12 hours talk time and the interchangeable microphone allows you to use your preferred mic.
- Good high-speed functioning
- Universal paring and wide compatibility
- Waterproof for all weather use
- High-quality sound and advanced noise cancellation
- Connects to any Bluetooth enabled device
- Interchangeable microphone
- Long talk time
- Volume control buttons are not the most convenient
Picking your motorcycle Bluetooth headset does not mean you have to spend a small fortune or waste a lot of time searching and comparing different brands and models because our top 10 reviews above will provide some high-quality recommendations. All you need to do is pick what appeals to you most and let us know how it goes in the comments section below.