- Check out the Best Micro SD Cards in Reviews
- 1. SanDisk 64GB microSDXC UHS-I Card with Adapter
- 2. SanDisk 64GB Micro SDXC UHS-I Card with Adapter – 100MB/s U1 A1
- 3. Samsung MB-ME32GA/AM Memory Card with Adapter (32GB 95MB/s (U1))
- 4. Samsung 256GB UHS-I microSDXC U3 with Adapter (MB-MC256GA)
- 5. SanDisk 400GB Micro SDXC UHS-I Card with Adapter
- 6. Silicon Power 128GB MicroSD Card with Adapter
- 7. SanDisk 128GB microSDXC UHS-3 Card
- 8. Samsung 100MB/s (U3) MicroSD Card with Adapter
- 9. Patriot LX Series 128GB Micro SDXC
- 10. MYMAHDI 16G Micro SDHC Memory Card with Micro SD Card Reader
- Buyer’s Guide for the Best Micro SD Card
Sometimes your mobile device or PC may run out of space. And when this happens, look no further than a microSD card. Designed to provide extra storage, a microSD card will give you the convenience of having your files nearby. This means you can use it to store photos and videos. Modern memory cards have high read and write speeds not to mention their high compatibility. So, they are what you should consider when buying a memory card. But where do you get one? Well, in the following top 10 best micro SD cards in 2019 reviews, we have listed some to start with.
Check out the Best Micro SD Cards in Reviews
1. SanDisk 64GB microSDXC UHS-I Card with Adapter
There is a lot you can do with this microSD card from SanDisk. With 64GB storage, this microSD card will let you capture or carry several high-quality photos using your tablet or Android smartphone. It works with microSDXC and microSDHC supporting host devices; hence, it will give you the best results. Furthermore, it comes with an SD adapter, which is for use in a camera. Ideally, transferring files from this card to a PC is amazingly easy; thanks to the 80MB/s speed.
- The SD card adapter is handy
- Holds several files
- Processes extremely fast
- Makes movie-watching on tablets easier
- The price is great
- Can get corrupted
2. SanDisk 64GB Micro SDXC UHS-I Card with Adapter – 100MB/s U1 A1
If the transfer speeds of the first product made you impressed, then the speed of this microSD card will leave you more than happy. At 100MB/s, this card will ensure that you do not take long to transfer files. It works with both microSDXC and microSDHC hosting devices to give you the best performance ever. In addition, this microSD card is temperature-proof, waterproof, shockproof, and even X-ray proof. It is rated UHS Speed Class U1 and has a Speed Class 10 for full high-definition video playback and recording and A1 for faster app performance.
- Has plenty of memory
- Great for storing Full HD videos
- The price is satisfying
- The writing speed is a bit slow
3. Samsung MB-ME32GA/AM Memory Card with Adapter (32GB 95MB/s (U1))
Since Samsung has backed this memory card with 4-proof protection, do not expect it to lose data as a result of extreme temperatures, water, and other harsh conditions. The memory card boasts stunning speed and reliability, so you can get the most out of it. It promises to give you the advantage of ultra-fast read and write speed of up to 95MB/s and 20MB/s. Besides, this memory card works with all microSD and a wide variety of Full-size SD applications.
- Quick and easy to install
- Price is great and provides additional storage
- Reliable and live up to the speed
- Gets warm, especially when used to transfer heavy files
4. Samsung 256GB UHS-I microSDXC U3 with Adapter (MB-MC256GA)
One area that Samsung has handled well about this microSD card is the write speed. As opposed to many manufacturers, Samsung has equipped this unit with an ultra-fast write speed of up to 90MB/s. Well, combine this with a read speed of 100MB/s and you have a reliable micro SD card for storing data. What’s more, this micro SD card boasts 4-proof protection that enables it to protect data from water, X-ray, magnet, and extreme temperatures. With it, you will be able to save and treasure the richness of life.
- Works well with most mobile devices
- Has high read and write speeds
- Maintains speeds well during longer transfers
- No warranty for U.S. customers
5. SanDisk 400GB Micro SDXC UHS-I Card with Adapter
With up to 400GB of storage, this SanDisk Card promises to give you more hours of Full HD video. It is rated Class 10 for Full HD video recording and playback. As such, you should rest assured knowing that the microSD card is great for what it is designed to do. So you can move up to 1200 photos in just a minute, SanDisk has equipped the memory card with high speeds up to 100MB/s. Additionally, the card loads apps pretty fast with A1-rated performance.
- Works with several devices
- Available at a reasonable price
- Has an incredibly large capacity
- May not work in some phones
6. Silicon Power 128GB MicroSD Card with Adapter
Silicon Power knows that the best memory cards are determined by their file transfer speeds. That’s why they have equipped this microSD card with UHS-1 Class 10 specifications. This means you will not have problems transferring files or recording Full HD video. Another feature that Silicon Power has considered is the compatibility. Well, the microSD card works with many different types of cards including tablets, HD camcorders, DSLR, and smartphones. It also works with Nintendo Switch. Moreover, the microSD card comes with an adapter, which allows for versatile usages for any SD-enabled devices.
- Made of high-quality materials
- Makes transferring data quite easy
- Easy to install and works great
- Writing speed is a bit slow
7. SanDisk 128GB microSDXC UHS-3 Card
If you have this microSD card in your Android smartphone, you will be able to effortlessly record Full HD/4K UHD video. You will also be able to capture fast action with much ease. Apart from smartphones, the card works with a drone, interchangeable-lens camera, and GoPro action camera. It is a tough microSD card that promises to stand up to any challenge the environment throws at it. With this in mind, you can use it to capture every detail of adventure.
- Fast, easy and reliable
- Priced cheaper than most brands
- Eliminates all noticeable delays when launching apps
- Formats easily and works great
- May not work well with some GoPro models
8. Samsung 100MB/s (U3) MicroSD Card with Adapter
Because of the features entailed in this microSD card, you will be able to capture, transfer, and store videos, music, photos, and other large files without much fuss. This is because the memory card boasts a large capacity of 64GB and transfer speeds up to 100MB/s. Samsung has also backed it with 4-proof protection, so it can keep your data safe from extreme temperatures, water, and other harsh conditions. As if that’s not enough, they have included a 10-year limited warranty to protect against defects and workmanship.
- Works well on the Nintendo Switch
- Great speed and size
- Durable and priced greatly
- Samsung should consider improving the longevity of the card
9. Patriot LX Series 128GB Micro SDXC
Speed matters a lot when choosing a memory card, and that’s why Patriot has equipped this particular one with incredibly fast performance. This means the microSD card will let you capture video and images without missing a moment. It is designed with versatility in mind, and, therefore, can be used with advanced 3DH/HD camcorders, DSLR cameras (with adapter), and action cameras like GoPro. With speeds up to 70MB/s read and 20MB/s write, the memory card promises to shoot and record in ultra-high definition.
- Perfect for media storage
- Works for 4K video
- Compatible with Samsung devices and GoPro
- The read and write speeds are not as fast as in other microSD cards
10. MYMAHDI 16G Micro SDHC Memory Card with Micro SD Card Reader
Although the storage capacity of the MYMAHDI Memory Card may not be as high as other memory cards we have reviewed, it is still worth a place on this list. At 16GB, it is just enough for storing essential digital content like premium quality photos, music, videos, and much more. Additionally, this memory card works extremely well with microSDHC compatible devices to ensure that you do not have to wait for long. It comes with a 5-year warranty and a free card reader, so you can get the best out of it.
- The price is unbeatable
- Convenient for a security camera
- Comes in a handy bag, which ensures proper storage
- The capacity may not be enough, but, overall it is great
Buyer’s Guide for the Best Micro SD Card
If you wish to get the best microSD card, then a buyer’s guide is worth considering. Check this one out.
It is advisable to choose a microSD card that is compatible with your phone, camera or the Windows you are using. This will eliminate the inconvenience of your device failing to read the memory card, which in turn, will not work because of the incompatibility.
Write and Read Speeds
In most cases, you will come across Class 10 and Class 4 rated memory cards. Well, these “Classes” determine the write and read speed of a memory card. For example, Class 10 rated memory cards are faster than Class 4 rated microSD cards; hence, they can record Full HD videos. They are, therefore, worth choosing.
This depends on the number of files or data you plan to store. For instance, go for a high capacity if you have several videos or pictures to store and vice versa. The capacity of a memory card tends to determine its price, so be sure to choose what suits you.
This may seem unimportant until you lose data as a result of water, magnet, extreme temperatures or other harsh conditions. So, make sure you buy a microSD card that has 4-proof protection to keep your data secure and safe regardless of the environment.
A microSD card is a must-have, especially if you have a camera, phone, laptop or computer PC. It provides an extra storage space, thereby, making sure that you have all your data readily available. Since they are compactly sized, memory cards are easy to keep and even carry from one place to another. Do not waste time thinking twice while the above brands are at your mercy.