- Check out the Best Keyless Entry Remote for Car
- #10. KeylessOption Black Keyless Entry Remote
- #9. KeylessOption Black Keyless Entry Remote Control with 3 Buttons
- #8. KeylessOption Just the Case Keyless Entry Remote
- #7. Keyless2Go CWTWB1U331 Keyless Entry Remote (2 Pack)
- #6. KeylessOption Keyless Entry Remote Key Fob
- #5. Linear Act-31B Keychain Transmitter
- #4. BestKeys Keyless Entry Remote Key Fob (2002-2006 Nissan Altima and Nissan Maxima)
- #3. KeylessOption Pack of 2 Keyless Entry Remote
- #2. KeylessOption Keyless Entry Remote Control
- #1. BestKeys Keyless Entry Remote (2002 – 2006 Toyota Camry)
Keys have been an integral part of vehicle operation since the interception of new vehicles. They help us start and stop the engine, as well as open the door of our vehicles. However, things have not stopped here, as there is a new revolution; the introduction of keyless entry remote for car. These units are more advanced than ordinary keys.
They are convenient, and you will find them useful when you are from groceries and your hands are full. They are also easy to use and provide the much-needed higher level of safety. To help you understand keyless entry remotes better, we bring you the following Frequently Asked Questions:
Programming a remote will help keyless entry module recognize the signal sent by the remote. Remember, in order for the signal to work on your vehicle, it needs to know the signal emitted by the remote.
This varies from vehicle to vehicle, but in most cases, a vehicle accepts up to 4 remotes. To know more about this, check with your local dealer who will tell you everything including the keyless entry remotes that are compatible with your car.
Yes. In fact, most producers of keyless entry remote provide do-it-yourself programming guidelines. The whole process is extremely simple and fast, you won’t require any special skills or professional knowledge to do the programming.
Check out the Best Keyless Entry Remote for Car
#10. KeylessOption Black Keyless Entry Remote
What’s fascinating about the 2 KeylessOption Black Keyless Entry Remote is the fact that they are compatible with innumerable brands of vehicles. You will be able to use them on 2001 – 2012 Ford Escape, 2007 – 2009 Ford Crown Victoria, 1998 – 2003 Ford Escort, 1998 Mercury Tracer, and more. These remotes come complete with a built-in battery, and they will help you replace CWTWB1U345, CWTWB1U212, GQ43VT11T, and CWTWB1U331.
- Easy to follow DIY programming instructions
- Compatible with numerous brands of vehicles
- Comes with a warranty card
- The manufacturer needs to improve the performance of the battery, otherwise, everything is perfect.
#9. KeylessOption Black Keyless Entry Remote Control with 3 Buttons
If you want a Keyless Remote Control that is easy to use and program, look no further than the KeylessOption Black Keyless Entry Remote Control Set. They are intelligently designed units that are compatible with 2007 – 2014 Ford Edge, 2002 Ford Escort, 1998 – 2014 Ford Expedition, 1988 – 2014 Ford Explorer, and 2004 – 2007 Ford Freestyle, among other brands. They both come with a battery installed and 3 buttons to ensure ultimate convenience.
- Set offers step-by-step DIY programming instructions
- Backed by a warranty
- Simple to setup
- The hard plastic covering is average, but this is mild
#8. KeylessOption Just the Case Keyless Entry Remote
Constructed with premium quality materials, the KeylessOption Just the Case Keyless Entry Remote boasts long-lasting durability and unmatched reliability. It requires super easy installation and you won’t need to reprogram it. Ideally, the KeylessOption Just the Case Keyless Entry Remote is compatible with N5F-S0084A, KR55WK49308, and N5F-A05TAA. Now you have an easy, affordable way to replace a worn or cracked keyless entry remote key fob case or shell; thanks to this unit.
- Does not require reprogramming
- Simple to install
- You need to cut the key blades
#7. Keyless2Go CWTWB1U331 Keyless Entry Remote (2 Pack)
These replacement keyless entry remotes will function just like the original one. They come complete with built-in batteries that help maintain their reliability, and of course, performance. Ideally, it is compatible with a host of vehicles including 2001 – 2013 Ford Escape, 1998 – 2015 Ford Explorer, 2000 – 2005 Ford Excursion, and 2003 – 2013 Ford Econoline, among others. Use these keyless entry remotes to replace CWTWB1U212, 2L3T-15K601, 8L3Z-15K601-AA, GQ43VT11T, CWTWB1U345, and CWTWB1U331.
- Compatible with a host of vehicles
- Works and functions like the original key fob
- Included batteries enhance performance
- These 2 key fobs do not work with Push Button Ignition or Smart PEP Systems.
#6. KeylessOption Keyless Entry Remote Key Fob
Replace LHJ011, 21997127, 15186201, 15186200, 15186203, 15132197, 22730827, 15132198, and 10377295 effortlessly with the KeylessOption Keyless Entry Remote Key Fob. It is a replacement part that is cleverly designed, so it can replace the original in form and function. Furthermore, the remote comes with a warranty card, which is issued upon purchase to help protect against original defects.
- Compatible with a good number of vehicles
- Comes in a wide array of colors to choose from
- Simple to setup
- Product may be defective on arrival, but there is a warranty
#5. Linear Act-31B Keychain Transmitter
The Linear Act-31B Keychain Transmitter has an operating frequency of 318MHz and uses two 2016-type lithium batteries. This means it boasts unrivaled performance and reliability. Ideally, the Linear Act-31B Keychain Transmitter is compatible with all controllers and Linear access receivers. It is without a doubt one of the best keyless entry remotes you will ever come across today.
- Easy to program
- Pairs quickly, probably less than a minute
- Fits well on keychain
- You have to push really hard on the button to use, but this does not affect the unit’s overall performance.
#4. BestKeys Keyless Entry Remote Key Fob (2002-2006 Nissan Altima and Nissan Maxima)
What do you do if you lose your Nissan Keyless Entry Remote? Well, don’t spend hundreds of dollars at the dealership. Instead, go for the Bestkeys Keyless Entry Remote Key Fob and program it on your own using the manufacturer’s simple DIY programming instructions. The remote key fob is designed for 2002 – 2006 Nissan Altima and 2002 – 2006 Nissan Maxima.
- Simple-to-follow DIY programming instructions
- Affordably priced
- Works well with 2002-2006 Nissan Altima and Nissan Maxima
- Product may be defective, but the manufacturer is always ready to resolve this.
#3. KeylessOption Pack of 2 Keyless Entry Remote
With do-it-yourself programming instructions, the two KeylessOption Keyless Entry Remote Car Key Fobs are probably among the easiest to use remote car key fobs. They are compatible with a host of vehicles including Hummer H2 2003 – 2006, Cadillac Escalade 2003 – 2006, GMC Yukon 2003 – 2006, and Chevrolet Tahoe 2003 – 2006, among others. They will help you replace LHJ011, 21997127, 15186200, 151862903, 15186201, 22730827, 15132197, 10377295, and 15132198.
- Tech support is available
- Easy to program
- Easy DIY instructions
- A bit expensive compared to other brands, but it is worth the price
#2. KeylessOption Keyless Entry Remote Control
KeylessOption is proud to introduce to you an innovative keyless entry remote for car. With it, you will be able to replace KBRASTU15, CWTWB1U821, and CWTWB1U758. It is arguably one of the easiest and most affordable ways to replace your keyless entry remote control car key fob. It comes equipped with battery and electronics to help enhance its performance. Ideally, the set contains 2 units for ultimate convenience.
- Comes with a warranty
- Simple DIY step by step programming instructions
- Has battery and electronics installed
- Not compatible with the push to start smart key systems.
#1. BestKeys Keyless Entry Remote (2002 – 2006 Toyota Camry)
Say goodbye to dealership hassle and go for the BestKeys Keyless Entry Remote. This unit is compatible with 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, and 2006 Toyota Camry. Ideally, it comes with programming instructions to help you train your vehicle to recognize it. It also has batteries for enhanced performance. The 30-day no hassle return policy and the 90-day warranty all make it a great purchase.
- Ensures easy programming at home
- Backed by a return policy and warranty
- Reasonably priced
- This remote won’t work if your original remote has an LED on it, but this is expected.
Who does not like convenience and safety? Well, the two are exactly what these keyless entry remotes will bring to your vehicle. You will find them effective when you are from groceries with hands full of bags, or when you are from picking kids and you cannot open the door.
We help you understand them more by posting essential questions and providing their answers. We have also compiled the best ones, which you can choose after going through the Q & A section. Whether you have lost your car keys or want to take things a notch higher, the keyless entry remote is the unit to turn to.