- Check out the Best Hand Held Carpet Cleaners Reviews
- 1. Eureka EasyClean Handheld Vacuum Cleaner, 71B
- 2. Bissell Corded Pet Hair Eraser
- 3. BLACK+DECKER HHVI320JR02 Cordless Handheld Vacuum
- 4. Bissell Spotlifter Corded Handheld Deep Cleaner, 1716B
- 5. HoLife Handheld Vacuum Cordless Cleaner (Upgraded Version)
- 6. Bissell Cordless Portable Carpet Cleaner
- 7. SUAOKI Car Vacuum DC 12V 120W 4000Pa Handheld Cleaner
- 8. Homasy, B078YPBDST, Black
- 9. HoLife 6KPA Rechargeable Hand Vacuum Cleaner
- 10. HoLife Handheld Cordless Vacuum Cleaner [Upgraded Version]
- Buyer’s Guide for the Best Hand Held Carpet Cleaner
The best hand held carpet cleaners are hard to find. That’s why we take this opportunity to bring you some and even tell you what you need to look for exactly to be fortunate in the unpredictable market. Top quality handheld carpet cleaners boast great suction power that enables them to absorb nearly any type of dirt. They are very lightweight, and, therefore, extremely easy to use. A good number of them can also be taken apart for quick, easy cleanup. Apart from carpet, premium handheld carpet cleaners can be used to clean other surfaces such as upholstery, stairs, low pile carpets, and many more. Keep reading our comprehensive reviews to know more about these cleaning machines.
Check out the Best Hand Held Carpet Cleaners Reviews
1. Eureka EasyClean Handheld Vacuum Cleaner, 71B
The Eureka EasyClean Handheld Vacuum Cleaner comes first in our list because it has a variety of technologies. It is also versatile, and, therefore, can be used for above-floor cleaning as well as to pick up even the tiniest pieces of dirt from the car. Furthermore, the Eureka EasyClean Handheld Vacuum Cleaner, 71B makes a great tool for cleaning hard-to-reach areas. And this is because of its innovative integrated hose, which has a crevice tool for cleaning in tight spaces. That being said, the vacuum cleaner will make cleaning under vehicle seats and between cushions an easy task. It comes with a 1-year manufacturer warranty as well as a money-back guarantee for great buying.
- Has two motors and works effectively
- Great for cleaning homes and SUVs
- The long cord ensures optimum convenience
- Boasts a strong suction
- A little heavy in the hand
2. Bissell Corded Pet Hair Eraser
Who said that if you have a pet, then his fur should be all over the place? With the Bissell Corded Pet Hair Eraser, you will be able to keep your home fur-free. It is equipped with unique rounded edge teeth that offer a painless grooming experience for your pet. It removes shedding undercoat, de-mat, and brush your pet, making it a must-have for pet owners. Its 9 teeth side is great for tangles and stubborn mats, while its 17 teeth side is ideal for de-shedding. The hair eraser has a 16-foot power cord that makes it highly maneuverable. It also features a multi-layer filtration, and it cleans up to 3 types of surfaces (stairs, auto, and upholstery).
- Picks up cat litter with much ease
- Gets hair off the carpet and rugs
- Has an incredibly long power cord
- Seems to get rid of pet hair only
3. BLACK+DECKER HHVI320JR02 Cordless Handheld Vacuum
The Bissell Corded Pet Hair Eraser is very good at cleaning pet hair but not so good at removing small dirt. That’s why we have thought it best to bring this dust buster to you. It has a power rating of 10.8 volts and a suction power of 16AW, so it can make cleaning a breeze. It also has a crevice tool that enables it to access hard-to-reach areas and give them a thorough cleaning experience. Another of its stunning feature is the cyclonic action, which helps keep the filter clean and suction strong. The handheld carpet cleaner boasts lithium battery technology that offers strong suction and powers it for an extended time.
- Light and easy to operate
- Has great suction power
- The crevice tool is convenient
- Can be taken apart for quick, easy cleaning
- The battery life is not good
4. Bissell Spotlifter Corded Handheld Deep Cleaner, 1716B
There is no better way to keep your carpet clean than to use the Bissell Handheld Deep Cleaner. Equipped with a 12-ounce dirty tank, the deep cleaner will let you clean for long before you have to empty it. Besides, it can clean various surface types including carpets, upholstery, low pile carpets, and stairs. It has an 18-foot long power cord, which enables it to offer continuous power for great cleaning. Its manual spray trigger will let you control cleaning solution while its motorized dual brush roll adds to its performance. The handheld carpet cleaner boasts a power rating of 5 amps, which is just fine.
- Can be totally cleaned after use
- Cleans up puppy messes nicely
- Great for small and hard-to-reach areas
- Has a really long cord for convenience
- Seems to hold up well
- Does not have great suction
5. HoLife Handheld Vacuum Cordless Cleaner (Upgraded Version)
It is good to buy from HoLife because they back their products with a 12-month worry-free guarantee as well as a 30-day money-back promise. With that being said, we think their handheld vacuum cordless cleaner will be a great buy. Apart from coming with the warranty and guarantee, the vacuum cordless cleaner has great features that help improve its performance. It is equipped with an unobtrusive motor system, which makes the least noise, thereby, enhancing its overall cleaning experience. Because it is cordless, the vacuum cleaner gets its power from the lithium battery, which is non-toxic and holds more energy per volume.
- Great for small jobs and spot vacuuming
- It has three fittings for different uses
- Easy to charge and clean
- The battery life is great
- Empties quickly and effortlessly
- The customer service is excellent
- The suction is not as strong as expected
6. Bissell Cordless Portable Carpet Cleaner
Pet stains should not be a bother anymore. Simply grab the Bissell Cordless Portable Carpet Cleaner and remove all the pet stains that threaten to blemish your carpet. The portable cleaner is designed with maximum versatility in mind, and, therefore, it can clean not just carpets but also area rugs, upholstery, auto interiors, stairs, and many more. It boasts a cordless design, and this makes it very easy to maneuver during cleaning. Furthermore, this carpet cleaner has a Trial of professional spot & stain + Oxy formula, which instantly and permanently get rid of messes and stains from upholstery and carpet. The formula is ready to use; thus, will not require you to mix it with water.
- Its suction power is pretty strong
- Cleans up puppy messes easily
- Very light and has no cord
- Can be used to clean stains in the car
- The reservoir could be more durable
7. SUAOKI Car Vacuum DC 12V 120W 4000Pa Handheld Cleaner
It is not just your home that should be spotless clean; your car should be as well. That’s why we think you need the SUAOKI Car Vacuum DC 12V 120W 4000Pa Handheld Cleaner. It is equipped with two HEPA filters that trap small particles such as pet dander, pollen, tobacco smoke, and dust mites. By so doing, the HEPA filters help purify the in-car air. They are washable and reusable for long-term use. The handheld cleaner boasts a 120-watt motor, which offers 4000Pa suction. Well, this is powerful enough to lift heavy objects like a 5.5” cellphone. The powerful motor also enables it to dry garbage as well as something wet such as water, although, in small amounts.
- Cleans the car interiors well
- Comes with a nice travel bag, which actually fits everything inside
- Very easy to use
- The suction power is not the best
8. Homasy, B078YPBDST, Black
Combining a stylish design with powerful suction, the Homasy B078YPBDST, Black will no doubt be a versatile helper in your home. It tackles mess and dirtiness both at home and in the car to ensure that you are always in a clean environment. And when you are in a clean environment, your chances of being affected by germs are very limited. The cleaner is cordless, and, as a result, it features a high-performance lithium battery that has a 2200mAh capacity. Because of this high capacity, the battery works up to 30 minutes when fully charged. Besides, this cleaner lowers its noise to 78dB when it’s operating to ensure that it is extremely quiet and does not disturb pets.
- Great for cleaning hard-to-reach places
- The cordless operation is a good idea
- Easy to use and clean
- Perfect for quick cleanups
- The suction power is not the greatest
9. HoLife 6KPA Rechargeable Hand Vacuum Cleaner
We know that all you want is trouble-free vacuuming. That’s why we bring the HoLife 6KPA Rechargeable Hand Vacuum Cleaner to your attention. It is lightweight and boasts a high power output as well as an outstanding operating time. Its lithium technology provides up to 25 minutes of excellent cleaning on a full charge. That being said, you will be able to finish up your cleaning tasks on time. And when this vacuum cleaner runs out of power, there is a standing charging base, which offers one-step charging as well as ensuring easy storage. The vacuum cleaner also has a translucent dirt bowl, which makes it easy to see the level of dirt.
- Has a nice weight
- Its suction is good
- Cordless for easier use
- Its charging life is amazing
- Versatile to help improve convenience
- Filters must be replaced after every 3 months
10. HoLife Handheld Cordless Vacuum Cleaner [Upgraded Version]
Investing in this handheld carpet cleaner is not a bad idea. This is because if things do not go as planned, then there is a 45-day money-back guarantee as well as a 12-month warranty that will help sort things out. Apart from the tangible promises, this vacuum cleaner is well made. It is equipped with a 90-watt super powerful motor that gives it a strong suction up to 6Kpa. The strong suction absorbs everything from hair, particles, food residue to less than 0.1-micron debris, which is hidden in the cushion or sofa. Moreover, this cordless vacuum cleaner is powered by Li-ion batteries with a capacity of 2200mAh.
- Li-ion batteries last really long
- Charges fast, and it’s fun to clean with
- Easy to use and clean
- Comes with a well-made charging base and many different attachments
- Does not create enough vacuum, though it works well
Buyer’s Guide for the Best Hand Held Carpet Cleaner
We have gathered four factors to give you full information about handheld carpet cleaners.
The motor is a key component in a carpet cleaner. This means a motor that does not work properly is likely to impact negatively on the overall performance of a vacuum cleaner. Therefore, make sure you choose a unit with a powerful motor.
There are two types of handheld carpet cleaners; corded and cordless. Corded handheld carpet cleaners do not require to be charged or their batteries to be replaced because they don’t have those batteries in the first place. However, they may be a real disappointment if you find one with a short power cord or when you want to use them outdoors and a power outlet is far away or not there completely. Cordless handheld carpet cleaners, on the other hand, use batteries that may require you to charge them after every use. Normally, their batteries last for around 30 minutes on a single charge. With this information at your disposal, you can now go ahead and choose either corded or cordless hand held carpet cleaner.
Ease of Cleaning
Before you buy a handheld carpet cleaner, make sure it is very easy to clean after use. With that said, consider models that you can take apart completely to clean them quickly and with much ease.
It is important to buy a handheld carpet cleaner with a crevice tool. This is because a crevice tool is a handy feature that enables carpet cleaners to access and clean hard-to-reach places such as between cushions and under the sofa or table.
A handheld carpet cleaner is good for quick cleanups. That’s why we think you should have one in your house. They make cleaning tasks incredibly easy since they are easy to carry around because of their lightweight and compact designs. So, the time is now; go ahead and get yours.