- Check out the Best Gas Grills Under 500 Reviews
- 1. Blackstone 36-Inch Outdoor Flat Top Grill
- 2. Weber 45010001 E-310 Spirit II Gas Grill
- 3. Dyna-Glo DGB390SNP-D 3-Burner Gas Grill
- 4. Char-Broil Classic 280 Two-Burner Gas Grill
- 5. Weber 57060001 Q3200 Gas Grill
- 6. Blackstone 36-Inch Stainless Steel Gas Grill
- 7. Char-Broil TRU-Infrared 325 2-Burner Gas Grill
- 8. Camp Chef FTG600 Flat Top Grill
- 9. Weber 44030001 E-210 Spirit II Gas Grill
- 10. Dyna-Glo Black and Stainless Gas Grill
Barbeques are one of the best ways to bring families and friends together. With the busy and demanding schedules, you will hardly get time to meet and talk to the important people in your life. But, having a barbeque once in a while can provide this much-needed opportunity. However, if you are going to host people for a barbeque, it is important to make sure that you make them the best food. And this means that you need to have a good grill.
You also do not have to struggle to fire up your traditional charcoal grill or have to deal with the smoke as there are now some modern and convenient gas ones in the market. But before you jump into conclusion that they cost a fortune, it is important to note that there are many nice ones out there that you can get for under $500. And here we review 10 of the best ones to help you find something that will ensure you have the best barbeques.
Check out the Best Gas Grills Under 500 Reviews
1. Blackstone 36-Inch Outdoor Flat Top Grill
With up to 720 square inches of cooking surface, this gas grill is designed to ensure that you can prepare large meals or make food for many people at once. It is also a highly durable flat top grill made with a cold rolled steel cooktop, powder coated steel frame and stainless steel burners. Moving it around is super easy as it comes with removable griddle top, foldable legs, and four high-quality wheels. Also, it has independently controlled heat zones for versatile cooking as you can make different foods at the same time, and starting it is also fast and easy thanks to the convenient push-button start.
- Large cooking surface
- Nice wheels for easy movement
- Highly durable frame and burners
- Independently controllable heat zones
- Accommodating tank storage included
- Easy and convenient push-button start
- Poorly designed grease drain setup
2. Weber 45010001 E-310 Spirit II Gas Grill
While the 529-square inch cooking surface is not the largest it should still be more than enough for most users as there is enough space there for lots of food. Also, like most other grills from Weber, it is made with the highest quality materials such as cast iron cooking grates and porcelain-enameled bars. The improved infinity ignition ensures that it will always fire up fast every time and there is also a more efficient grease management system for more convenience. The open cart design provides extra and easy to access storage space while the two large wheels make it easy to move and there are also multiple tool hooks.
- Relatively large cooking and warming surfaces
- Easy ignition system
- Large wheels for easy mobility
- Choice of four colors
- Open cart design for more storage space
- Half a dozen tool hooks included
- Assembly takes quite some time
3. Dyna-Glo DGB390SNP-D 3-Burner Gas Grill
You will never have to struggle to try to get this gas grill started as it uses an easy push button ignition system that gets it running super fast. Also, it is made with some heavy gauge cooking grates that will retain heat and cook your food perfectly. The three commercial stainless steel burners are highly durable and high performing, and with the infinite control valve and built-in temperature, you will have more and better control over your cooking. This grill is also compact, and with foldable side tables to ensure minimal footprint in storage. And it also has an integrated towel bar and tool hook.
- Easy push ignition system
- Heavy gauge cooking grates
- High performing and durable stainless steel burners
- Built-in thermometer with easy to read gauge
- Integrated tool hooks and towel bar
- Compact design with foldable side tables for easy storage when not in use
- Some of the components are not rustproof
4. Char-Broil Classic 280 Two-Burner Gas Grill
For the barbeque lovers looking for a smaller and more affordable gas grill, this 2-burner one from Char-Broil is a good buy. This high-quality gas grill provides up to 280 square inches of cooking surfaces and it comes with some highly durable porcelain-coated grates and two stainless steel burners to ensure great cooking performance and durability. It also has two side shelves that provide extra room for your barbeque essentials or for preparing your foods. And the piezo ignition system ensures fast and easy startups. The stable frame helps to keep the grill in place and there are also two large wheels to make it easier to move.
- Durable porcelain-coated grates
- Stainless steel burners
- Side shelves included for extra storage and prep space
- Fast and reliable startups
- Stable frame helps to keep it sturdy
- Two large transport wheels included
- Relatively smaller cooking surface
5. Weber 57060001 Q3200 Gas Grill
Here is another great small gas grill that will be a good buy for your regular barbeques at home with your small family. It is made with sturdy and highly durable cast aluminum lid and body and cast-iron cooking grates for maximum durability. The easy-start electronic ignition makes sure that you will have the grill running fast and easily, and it also comes with many other convenient features such as the built-in thermometer on the lid and removable and foldable sides to make storage easier and more convenient.
- Sturdy and long-lasting lid and body
- Infinite burner control valve settings
- Easy-start ignition
- Removable folding sides
- Built-in thermometer
- Open cart shelf design
- Grease management system needs improvement
6. Blackstone 36-Inch Stainless Steel Gas Grill
A large gas grill like this one will ensure that you can host many friends for a barbeque and prepare some nice meals fast. The larger flat top cooking surface provides up to 720 square inches of cooking area. And with a total of four burners on the grill, you can be confident of always getting more than enough heat. Also, the burners allow for independent heat zones to make it possible to prepare different foods at once. The durable stainless steel frame and burners provide long lasting service and the simple push-button start ensure that you can fire it up fast and easily.
- Large flat top grilling surface
- Bottom shelf and two side shelves included
- Four wheels for fast and easy movement
- Easy to assemble and use
- Simple push button start
- Durable stainless steel frame and burners
- Controllable heat zones
- Does not have a lid
7. Char-Broil TRU-Infrared 325 2-Burner Gas Grill
Space is always a big issue in most homes, and so the fact that this gas grill is compact and takes up little of it is enough to make it a great buy. But, despite the compact size it still provides 325 square inches of cooking surface. Better yet, it also has a 120-square inch porcelain-coated swing away warming rack. The two stainless steel burners are designed to provide long-lasting performance and ensure better temperature control. And you will not have to waste any time trying to get this gas grill started as it uses a surefire electronic ignition for fast starting. There are also side shelves for food preparation and storage and an enclosed storage cabinet.
- Includes swing away warming rack
- Long-lasting stainless steel burners
- Fast and reliable ignition
- Folding side shelves provide extra prep/storage space
- Can convert from liquid propane to natural gas use easily
- Compact design with small footprint
- Handy enclosed storage cabinet
- Long and tedious assembly
8. Camp Chef FTG600 Flat Top Grill
For a 4-burner gas grill, it is hard to find any other better quality that will offer a better deal than this. But, besides the affordable price tag, this grill also cooks pretty well, and it will provide a cooking surface of 604 square inches which is quite large. Also, it allows for fast matchless starting and comes with two large and foldable side shelves that provide more than enough food preparation surface. There is also a convenient propane tank holder and some convenient roller wheel that will make this gas grill easy to move around your backyard or patio.
- Huge and interchangeable flat top griddle
- Fast matchless ignition
- Efficient grease management system
- Convenient roller wheels for transportation
- Large folding side shelves
- Propane tank holder included
- Relatively more affordable
- Hard to cook on when there is wind
9. Weber 44030001 E-210 Spirit II Gas Grill
With the improved ignition system on this Weber grilling system, you will always have your grill heated up fast and ready to cook. The grill also comes with some highly durable burners and porcelain-enameled bar for a high and long-lasting performance. There is an efficient grease management system on this burner to make cleanups easier, and the open cart bottom will make access easier. And with the dual side shelves, food prep should be much easier and there are also some large wheels to make it easy to move.
- Improved ignition system for fat starting
- Highly durable burners and bars
- Efficient grease management system
- Open cart design for easy access
- Multiple tool hooks included
- Two large wheels for mobility
- Quite a small grill
10. Dyna-Glo Black and Stainless Gas Grill
There are more burners on this grill than what you get on most others, and this should be a good indication that it also performs better. The five commercial burners will make grilling faster and better for you, and if you combine this with the large 764 square inch cooking surface you have the best grill. Also, there is a large two-door cabinet style cart that provides lots of extra storage space and the typical side shelves that you get on most gas grills The integrated temperature gauge and heavy-duty casters are also great additions.
- Heavy gauge stainless steel grates
- Commercial grade burners
- Large cooking surface
- Two door cabinet style cart
- Heavy-duty casters
- Integrated temperature gauge
- Some parts seem to rust easily
With all the information on our reviews above, finding your perfect gas grill under $500 should be super easy. And you do not even need to look further as they is a gas grill on our list for everyone. For those that have experience with these amazing grills or have anything to add to this piece, please leave us a comment below.