- Table of the Best Full Face Snorkel Masks Reviews
- 1. WildHorn Outfitters Snorkel Mask
- 2. SUBEA Tribord Easybreath Full Face Snorkeling Mask
- 3. Easy Snorkel Full Face Snorkeling Mask
- 4. SeeReef Snorkel Full Face Mask
- 5. X-Lounger Snorkel Mask
- 6. Unknown Snorkel Mask for Adults and Youth
- 7. Ocean Reef Aria Full Face Snorkel Mask
- 8. DIVELUX Snorkel Mask
- 9. QingSong Snorkel Mask
- 10. Shark’s Friend Face Snorkel Mask
- Buyer’s Guide for the Best Full Face Snorkel Mask
Snorkeling is fast gaining popularity as one of the most enjoyable vacation activities, especially during summer. To enjoy snorkeling, you need the best full face snorkel mask at hand. This is because it will help you breathe comfortably and naturally under water. Also, it ensures your face is softly and snugly covered to prevent water from entering in for a clear view. Some snorkel mask even come with camera mounts to let you attach your camera if you want to take some shots to share with friends and family. Whether you have snorkeled before or yet to try, we have compiled some of the best snorkel masks in the industry right now. Hence, make sure you read in order to discover the right mask for a great snorkeling experience.
Table of the Best Full Face Snorkel Masks Reviews
1. WildHorn Outfitters Snorkel Mask
See everything including fish and other sea creatures within 180 degrees when snorkeling using the WildHorn Outfitters Snorkel Mask. It operates on Dry Snorkel technology that prevents salt water from getting into your mouth, so you can worry less and snorkel more. The mask has a fog-resistant design that creates airflow away from your main viewing visor to eliminate fogging. It is easy to use, enabling you to spend more time snorkeling than fussing with equipment. This mask comes with a GoPro mount that allows you to attach it to GoPro camera to capture and share your adventures with the family. And it is ideal for adults and children who snorkel casually.
- Easy to handle with the full face design
- Feels very secure even in big waves
- The breathing tube works really well
- Has a face cushion that offers a tight and snug fit
- The chin adjustment strap loosen up too soon
2. SUBEA Tribord Easybreath Full Face Snorkeling Mask
The SUBEA Tribord Easybreath Full Face Snorkeling Mask is loaded with innovative features to allow you to breathe and see underwater just like on dry land. It is large in size to give you unobstructed 180 degrees field of vision. Therefore, you are able to see more sea creatures and fish than when you snorkel in goggles. Thanks to its double airflow system similar to the one used on domestic extraction fans; this mask does not fog up. And to ensure that water does not get into your mouth, this mask boasts a mechanism that plugs the top of the snorkel when immersed in water. Moreover, the mask is highly visible to avoid any collision on surfaces.
- Available in various sizes for you to choose from
- Offers a great, clear, panoramic view
- Enables you to snorkel for hours without the need to readjust or clear the mask
- The mask must be fitted tight on to the face, and this might be uncomfortable
3. Easy Snorkel Full Face Snorkeling Mask
Designed to increase time spent in water by 33%, the Easy Snorkel Full Face Snorkeling Mask guarantees several hours of snorkeling with family and friends. It has an ergonomic design that ensures maximum comfort without snorkel lines, goggles eyes, jaw pain or a sore mouth. The mask comes in two convenient sizes that work properly on faces of various shapes and sizes. It has a new anti-fog design with a dynamic chamber that keeps your breathing and vision clear. There is a float-tech feature that prevents water from entering your mask, so you can snorkel more. Furthermore, it has a 180-degree underwater view to enable you to see more marine life.
- It is easy to handle with no complicated instructions
- Great for snorkelers of all skill levels
- It has soft fabric straps that fit comfortably
- May come with packaging defects, otherwise, great unit
4. SeeReef Snorkel Full Face Mask
Featuring an upgraded flat clear lens, the SeeReef Snorkel Full Face Mask outperforms most snorkel masks by allowing perfect clarity and maintaining ultimate comfort. It is equipped with a 4-valve design with an upgraded extra-long breathing tube for easy breathing. The mask is available in 2 sizes that provide watertight fit for faces of various shapes and sizes. Also, fogging is not a problem; thanks to the innovative features and top-quality materials that offer unmatched snorkeling experience. This mask comes with 2 different sets of earplugs to give you the perfect fit. Better yet, there is a free hard carry case included to help you store your snorkeling kit when not in use.
- Fits perfectly and comfortably around the face
- It has a silicone seal that prevents leakages
- The snorkel is super simple to put together
- The mask is only available in two colors; however, this does not compromise performance
5. X-Lounger Snorkel Mask
Enjoy the exquisite underwater view by getting yourself the X-Lounger Snorkel Mask. It has a 180-degree field of vision with flat lens design to give you superior reality views. The mask is equipped with a detachable camera mount which you can install and remove as desired. Similarly, there is a camera extension pivot arm that allows you to capture images from all angles. Unlike most snorkel masks, this one has a foldable design that helps solve the problem of buckle damage. The mask also has separate inhaling and exhaling channels to effectively prevent it from fogging up. What’s more, there is a ball at the top of the tube that seals the air valve automatically when submerged in water to prevent water from entering the mask.
- Allows you to breathe easily through the nose or mouth
- Comes with a storage bag for easy carrying
- Available in a variety of colors to choose from
- The mask does not dry well on its own
6. Unknown Snorkel Mask for Adults and Youth
For unforgettable underwater journey and adventure, consider the Unknown Snorkel Mask for Adults and Youth. It has an ergonomic design that lets you breathe naturally either through the nose or mouth. This mask also has a curved lens design that extends behind the eye to offer an uninterrupted 180-degree view. It covers the entire face tightly to reduce the chances of water leaking in. The back strap holds the mask in place to enable you to move effortlessly underwater. With this mask, you won’t have to worry about fogging since it is eliminated by the dual airflow mechanism. Additionally, the mask comes with GoPro mount, so you can easily attach your GoPro camera to take amazing shots underwater.
- Fits as expected with no leaks or fog
- Let’s you breathe easily just like on dry land
- Offers an exceptional view and perfect visibility
- Puts pressure on the bridge and tips of the nose
7. Ocean Reef Aria Full Face Snorkel Mask
Breathe comfortably and enjoy the ride underwater using the Ocean Reef Aria Full Face Snorkel Mask. It has an ergonomic design that enables you to breathe freely and naturally through your nose or mouth. This mask comes in a variety of sizes to ensure a comfortable fit on everybody’s face. It has a Dry Top system that prevents water from entering through the snorkel, so you can snorkel more and worry less. There is an internal face mask division with fresh air venting that ensures crystal clear vision and no fogging of the mask. Besides, this model is made of light and durable thermoplastic with a detachable snorkel for easy storage and transportation.
- The mask fits perfectly around the face
- It is easier to attach and to remove
- The face gasket is bigger and softer
- Can be painful if you like to dive
8. DIVELUX Snorkel Mask
With a new full face design, the DIVELUX Snorkel Mask allows you to see absolutely everything around you when diving. The 180-degree panoramic viewing offers the fullest visibility for an impressive diving experience. This mask has a silicone construction that fits your face softly but snugly for water-resistance. The breathing mask is crafted of a top-quality hypoallergenic liquid and polycarbonate plastic for safety and durability. As a result, you can breathe absolutely naturally under water. What’s more, there is a dry snorkel technology that prevents all water from entering the mask for stress-free diving.
- Available in 3 different sizes to choose from
- Comes with a waterproof cell phone case
- The straps can be adjusted for the ideal fit
- Gives a full view of the water below, around, and above
- May come with shipping defects, otherwise, great snorkeling mask
9. QingSong Snorkel Mask
Explore the submarine world by seeing the unobstructed views of reefs and exotic fish using the QingSong Snorkel Mask. It has a 180-degree panoramic plane lens to give you a more stable and clear vision under water. The mask comes with a detachable GoPro mount, so you can easily attach your camera to capture striking images in the ocean world. It is constructed with flexible fabric straps that are easy to adjust for a comfortable fit. The full face design is made of a non-toxic medical grade silicone face padding to increase comfort when diving. Moreover, the mask is easy to use and to maintain for unmatched snorkeling experience.
- The mask fits the face perfectly and the seal is good
- Comes in multiple color options to select from
- It is easy to put on and to take off
- The side straps are a little too hard to pull to tighten
10. Shark’s Friend Face Snorkel Mask
The Shark’s Friend Face Snorkel Mask features an ultra-ergonomic design to give you unrivaled experience under water. The frame of the mask, for instance, seals behind your eyes to provide clear and unobstructed 180 degrees view for enjoyable snorkeling. It works on the latest Dry Top technology to ensure easy breathing. Thus, the mask is ideal for diving low or when a wave overtakes the top of your snorkel. This is the best dry snorkel aqua mask; thanks to the innovative design that ensures the airflow keeps the inside fog-free while the seal prevents leaks. In addition, the mask comes with a carry bag for easy storage and transportation.
- This mask performs exactly as desired
- It is easy to secure and to release
- The mask is leak-free and has a sharp view
- The connection point between the mask and snorkel extension is made of plastic
Buyer’s Guide for the Best Full Face Snorkel Mask
While there are so many factors that make up the best full face snorkeling mask, the following factors caught our attention. Check them out.
The most important thing to consider when shopping for a full face snorkel mask is the size. Thus, you should go for a mask that has a variety of sizes to choose from. This will give you the opportunity to find one that fits you perfectly without being uncomfortable. The last thing you want is to end up with a snorkel mask that is too tight or too loose.
Ease of Breathing
The best full face snorkel mask should be one that lets you breathe comfortably and naturally under water. For this reason, you should consider masks designed with dual airflow system each for inhaling and exhaling. Besides, the mask should be a one-piece item so it becomes easier for you to breathe either through your nose or mouth.
Portability of a given full face snorkel mask is also vital when shopping. This is because you need an item that is easy to carry and to transport to wherever place snorkeling takes you. Therefore, you should check if the snorkel mask has a foldable design that lets you carry and transport it easily. Also, the presence of a carry case is vital, as it helps protect your mask when not in use and also makes for easy portability.
Buckles and Straps
Consider a full face snorkel mask with wide buckles and straps. This will give you more room and the flexibility you need to adjust for the right fit. Also, the straps should be easy to adjust to any head size for the best fit. The buckles should also be user-friendly for added convenience.
Snorkeling is really fun, especially if you are comfortable in your full face snorkeling mask. Although you may have your peculiar reasons for buying a specific snorkel mask, you should be careful and pay attention to the features before making a purchase. This will not only help you get a durable mask but also you will get a mask that will give you an exceptional experience under water.