- List the Best Foot Massager Machine in Reviews
- 1. Belmint Shiatsu Foot Massager
- 2. Miko Charcoal Grey Shiatsu Foot Massager
- 3. uComfy Shiatsu Foot Massager
- 4. Amzdeal Leg Massager Leg Wraps
- 5. Best Choice Products Shiatsu Foot Massager (3 Modes)
- 6. 3Q MG-F18 Foot Massager
- 7. Giantex Shiatsu Kneading Rolling Foot Massager
- 8. ZENY Shiatsu Foot Massager Machine
- 9. FIT KING Leg Air Massager (Dark Gray)
- 10. OrionMotorTech Electric Shiatsu Kneading Rolling Massager
- Buyer’s Guide for the Best Foot Massager
The foot is probably one of the most used body parts; hence, it is likely to suffer from a lot of stress. Unfortunately, tired feet tend to have an immediate impact on general health. That’s why it is recommended that you give your feet a massage regularly when you are from work, yoga place or the gym. Well, one of the most convenient ways to massage your feet is to use a foot massager. Designed with multiple settings, a foot massager machine will give your feet a proper massage on a consistent basis. Most of them are compact and portable; hence, they can be used anywhere including in the office, at home, or in the car. For best purchase, check out our well-detailed top 10 best foot massager machine in 2019 reviews.
List the Best Foot Massager Machine in Reviews
1. Belmint Shiatsu Foot Massager
We agree with the manufacturer that what makes their foot massager better compared to others are the high-functioning Shiatsu massage nodes. The nodes are deep-kneading and work in a synergic manner on the feet to relieve stubborn knots, chronic pain, muscle tension, and plantar fasciitis, among other aches. This foot massager also features a built-in heat function that you can turn on to warm your cold feet. It comes with a full money-refund guarantee that allows you to return it should it fail to satisfy your needs.
- Can be used in the office, bathroom, car etc
- The design is very ergonomic
- Quiet and offers a perfect fit
- The heat is weak
2. Miko Charcoal Grey Shiatsu Foot Massager
The five different pressure settings of this shiatsu foot massager target specific pressure points, and this enables the massager to improve blood flow and relieve tired feet. Also, the foot massager features 2 independent foot chambers, which will give the sides and bottom of your feet a wonderful massage. Since the unit has a portable design, you will not have problems storing it when you are not using it. You will be able to slide it under your sofa or bed, or even place it in a closet.
- Parts are protected by a 1-year warranty
- Comes with two wireless remotes
- Great for people who stand for long hours
- Almost no massage for heel and arch
3. uComfy Shiatsu Foot Massager
uComfy has equipped this foot massager with a heat function, so it can rejuvenate your aching feet or tired leg muscles. The shiatsu foot massager also regulates blood flow and pressure not to mention improving respiration. It kneads and vibrates to give you the best results ever. Furthermore, it massages top and bottom of the foot to give a complete massage. Another reason that makes us believe it will be useful to you is the sleek appearance and portable design, which allows for easy storage.
- Very easy to operate and move
- Improves circulation in feet
- Works great for smaller feet
- The heat function could be better
4. Amzdeal Leg Massager Leg Wraps
These are no ordinary foot massager. That’s why we have included them on this list. They are very easy to use, considering that all you need to do is to wrap them around your calf or arm using the available Velcro wrap. Once they are wrapped, you can take advantage of the fully adjustable design to get the perfect fit. Besides, these leg wraps have a built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery that goes up to 2 hours nonstop on a full charge.
- Parts are covered by an 18-month warranty
- Comfortable and have multiple settings
- Very effective and easy to use
- Constructed of top-notch quality
- Work great with all leg and arm sizes
- Instructions could be more detailed
5. Best Choice Products Shiatsu Foot Massager (3 Modes)
The Best Choice Products Shiatsu Foot Massager (3 Modes) measures 22 inches long by 12 inches wide by 10 inches high. And this is just the perfect size for anyone looking for a convenient foot massager. The design of the unit also supports convenience by being compact. This means storing or traveling with the foot massager will not be a problem. Apart from convenience, this foot massager has several features such as 3 differently styled modes and 4 pre-programmed massages for optimum relaxation.
- Settings target specific areas
- Feels so great on feet
- Works great and gives immediate relief
- The intensity of massage cannot be adjusted
6. 3Q MG-F18 Foot Massager
This is a multifunctional massager that comes equipped with kneading massage, shiatsu massage, heating function, and air pressure feature. Because of these several features, the foot massager will provide you with a great massage every time you use it. The kneading and shiatsu massage works from toes to heels in order to cover all acupuncture points. In addition, the three levels of air massage intensity can be adjusted from strong to weak to give exceptional results. After 15 minutes, the massager turns off automatically to conserve energy and improve safety.
- The heat function is helpful
- Works quietly to avoid inconveniences
- The customer service is incredible
- The pressure produced is a little too much
7. Giantex Shiatsu Kneading Rolling Foot Massager
What’s so great about this foot massager is that its calf massage and foot massage can be used separately or simultaneously, and this is very convenient. We also like the fact that the foot massager comes equipped with three heating levels, three intensities of calf massage, and three custom modes of foot massage. That being said, the massager will give you great results every time. What’s more, it delivers ergonomic performance by replicating ancient massage and targeting areas such as soles of feet and the calves.
- Gives a nice, relaxing massage
- Shuts off automatically to improve safety
- Helps with arthritic feet and ankles
- You have to move your feet to get the best out of the massager
8. ZENY Shiatsu Foot Massager Machine
This unit is designed with convenience in mind, given that it has an LCD screen time display that makes it extremely easy to use. It also has 4 buttons for smooth control as well as an on/off function for easy use as well. Additionally, it comes equipped with two levels of strength and two kinds of mode to give you the desired results. Since it is a multifunctional massager, expect it to be handy for kneading, air-pressing, rolling and scrapping.
- The price fits the bill
- Feels great on feet
- Rubs and rolls the fatigue away
- The cord has a decent length
- Not the best for those looking for a strong massage
9. FIT KING Leg Air Massager (Dark Gray)
A 24-month warranty is enough to convince you that the manufacturer has put in much effort on their product. That’s why we recommend this leg air massager for you. It is designed to massage your feet and calves. And to achieve that, the unit presses the foot and calf muscle from lower to upper. It is a versatile leg air massager that does not just offer relief to tired legs but also helps improve the blood circulation. It has 3 intensities and 2 modes to give you the best massage ever.
- The user manual is comprehensive and available in 5 languages
- Shuts off automatically after 15 minutes
- A great gift for people suffering from leg and foot edema
- Not the best product for massaging feet
10. OrionMotorTech Electric Shiatsu Kneading Rolling Massager
This is another foot massager that we believe is the best because it has 3 custom modes. The fact that the modes are custom means you can use them to target your tiptoes, sole of the foot, and even arch of the foot. Furthermore, the massager is very easy to use since it is controlled by the touch of the panel. You can also control it with the included remote control. It comes with velour fabric covers, which can be detached for quick and easy cleaning.
- The price is reasonable
- Massages feet well and relieves soreness/pain
- Settings work so well
- Hurts a little at the optimum setting
Buyer’s Guide for the Best Foot Massager
There are numerous foot massagers on the market. But with the following factors to consider, be sure to have no trouble landing the best one.
Settings in a foot massager basically refer to modes and intensities. This means you should try as much as you can to buy a model with as many settings as possible. This is because such models are easy to customize.
The design of a foot massager should be ergonomic to give you deserved comfort while your feet are being massaged. A design that lacks ergonomic performance is likely to make your feet feel discomfort. And when this happens, you will not get the results you need because you will not even wait for the massager to fully do its job.
Foot fatigue, muscle tension or heel aches can catch up with you anywhere at any time. For this reason, consider a portable unit that you can carry and use anywhere. Portability also helps make storage a breeze. To get a portable brand, check out whether it is compact and lightweight.
Ease of Use and Safety
The best foot massager should really be easy to use. Normally, such foot massagers come with remote controls not to mention being able to be operated via the touch of a button. Also, the best foot massager should have safety features in place to let everyone including the elderly and people with disability use it. One safety feature that always stands out is the auto on/off safety function. Such foot massagers are the ones you should buy.
Never let foot pain/fatigue weigh you down. Today, there are plenty of foot massagers that you can use every evening when you are from work to keep your feet fit. Well, we were lucky enough to find the best one. And we have compiled them in this piece, hoping that you will find a suitable one for your needs.