- Checkout the Best Bottle Jack for Car in Reviews
- 1. Alltrade Powerbuilt All-In-One 3-Ton Bottle Jack
- 2. Torin Hydraulic Bottle Jack (2 Ton Capacity)
- 3.Torin Hydraulic Bottle Jack (6 Ton Capacity)
- 4. Torin Air Hydraulic Bottle Jack (20 Ton Capacity)
- 5. Torin Air Hydraulic Bottle Jack (12 Ton Capacity)
- 6. Torin Long Ram Hydraulic Jack (3 Ton Capacity)
- 7. Torin Hydraulic Bottle Jack with Carrying Case (2 Ton Capacity)
- 8. Torin Hydraulic Stubby Bottle Jack (12 Ton Capacity)
- 9. Pro Lift B-020D Hydraulic Bottle Jack (20 Ton Capacity)
- 10. Tonda Hydraulic Bottle Jack (4 Ton)
- Buyer’s Guide for the Best Bottle Jack for Car
Although bottle jacks and floor jacks are designed to do a similar task, they differ in the sense that bottle jacks are mounted vertically, while floor jacks are positioned horizontally. Since bottle jacks are designed vertically, they give higher elevation than floor jacks. They are also stronger and, therefore, hold more load. In addition, bottle jacks are compact; thus, they are easy to store after use. They are perfect for lifting off-road cars, SUVs, tractors, and trucks. It is necessary to have a bottle jack because they work well. Therefore, go ahead and check out our top 10 best bottle jacks for car in 2019 reviews.
Checkout the Best Bottle Jack for Car in Reviews
1. Alltrade Powerbuilt All-In-One 3-Ton Bottle Jack
The Alltrade Powerbuilt Bottle Jack measures 9.75 inches long by 9.75 inches wide by 12.25 inches high. It also has a patented design that combines with the stand jack and the bottle jack to enable it to work even better. Another outstanding feature that this unit has is a wide steel base, which provides great stability under load. Also, there is a safety bar, which locks the bottle jack at the desired height. The height range of this unit is from 11 inches to 21 inches high, making the bottle jack ideal for construction jobs, off-road vehicles, and SUVs.
- Certified for safety and quality
- Seems sturdy and gets the job done
- Compatible with a variety of vehicles
- A little taller than expected
2. Torin Hydraulic Bottle Jack (2 Ton Capacity)
The wide rugged base of this hydraulic bottle jack helps add strength and stability. Furthermore, there is an adjustable screw top extension that adds versatility. Plus this bottle jack boasts an inner/outer welded structure that enables it to deliver leak-free performance. Since it is well built, the bottle jack works at temperatures between 40 degrees Fahrenheit and 102 degrees Fahrenheit. It is super strong with a lifting range of 7.09” to 13.39” and capacity of 4000 pounds (2 Ton).
- Does the job with ease
- Very easy to pump
- Perfect for both commercial and residential use
- Meets and complies with ASME safety standards
- Has a few quality control issues
3.Torin Hydraulic Bottle Jack (6 Ton Capacity)
To give this hydraulic bottle jack the quality and durability it deserves, Torin has used a drop forged alloyed steel construction. Moreover, they have fully welded the unit, so it can meet the high demands of a commercial use. The bottle jack has a lifting range of 8.27 inches to 15.94 inches high; hence, it is perfect for jobs. What’s more, its capacity is 6 tons, and this is also fairly perfect. In order to protect this bottle jack from defects, the manufacturer has provided a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty.
- Sturdy because of the larger base
- Works great and has lots of power
- The extension handle is ideal for leverage
- A bit short; hence, may not lift trucks.
4. Torin Air Hydraulic Bottle Jack (20 Ton Capacity)
Customers love this air hydraulic bottle jack because it displays maximum durability. And this is down to the fact that the bottle jack is made of hardened alloy-plated ram. Another reason why customers love this bottle jack is that it has a heavy-duty air motor that offers optimum lifting power. Plus it comes with air valves featuring integrated filters to help you seal the hydraulic unit, so you can prevent contamination. The lifting range of this bottle jack is from 10-5/16” to 20-1/8” and the maximum capacity is 40,000 pounds.
- Pneumatic control is perfect
- The screw top gives more adjustability
- Lifts heavy vehicles off the ground
- Tends to leak down
5. Torin Air Hydraulic Bottle Jack (12 Ton Capacity)
It is the convenience of this bottle jack that makes it one of the best. We like the fact that it can be operated by a compressor or manually. In addition, we like the maximum lift height of this bottle jack, as it enables it to lift vehicles up to an incredible 20.1 inches high. We are also happy to note that this bottle jack comes with a 4-foot air hose, which is long enough for easy use.
- Does not leak or drop
- Lifts semi trucks well
- Goes up quickly and works great
- Perfect for setting up new tractors
- A bit heavy, but this is common to almost all bottle jacks
6. Torin Long Ram Hydraulic Jack (3 Ton Capacity)
The versatility of this hydraulic jack is unmatched. That’s why we consider it as one of the best. It can be used on engine hoists, hydraulic cranes, and many more. It is a single piston jack that comes equipped with a slow release function and offers a long lift range that goes over 19 inches. Besides, this hydraulic jack is extremely easy to use, considering that it can be mounted directly onto shop cranes. It meets ASME PASE safety standards and has been 100-percent factory vertical load tested for safety and reliability.
- Has a very high capacity
- Ready to work out of the box
- Keeps the same height for long when used to lift a load
- Leaks, but in small amounts
7. Torin Hydraulic Bottle Jack with Carrying Case (2 Ton Capacity)
With a lifting range of 6-7/8” to 13-1/4” and a capacity of 4000 pounds, this hydraulic bottle jack will no doubt be handy in lifting many different vehicles. Its saddle is serrated and heat-treated, so it can provide a secure grip and generous lifting area. Also, this hydraulic bottle jack boasts a wide rugged base that offers superior strength and stability. Its extension screw is heat-treated and allows low pickup adjustment as well as maximum lift height.
- Comes with a carry case for easy storage
- Can be stored in the truck
- Seems nice and great for the boat trailer
- Lightweight and compact for easy handling
- Tends to leak when placed in its side
8. Torin Hydraulic Stubby Bottle Jack (12 Ton Capacity)
Lifting a load becomes super easy if you have the Torin Hydraulic Stubby Bottle Jack. It is a 12-ton machine that lifts up to 24,000 pounds of load at a range of between 7-1/2 inches high and 11 inches high. Well, to enable it to stand up to the weight of such heavy loads, Torin has constructed it with a chrome-plated cylinder that also makes it durable. Moreover, the manufacturer has gone a step further to include a large size base, which makes the bottle jack safer.
- The handle is easy to operate
- Arrives fast and in perfect shape
- The price is competitive
- Easy to use and does what it’s supposed to do
- Assembly could be better
9. Pro Lift B-020D Hydraulic Bottle Jack (20 Ton Capacity)
This hydraulic bottle jack is designed to meet the latest standards of ANSI/PALD. And this means you will use it with peace of mind knowing that it is tested for quality and safety. It has a built-in bypass system that protects it against over-travel. It also features an extension screw, which adjusts to accommodate the desired work height. Another feature that makes the bottle jack one of the best is the carrying handle for easy carry. Since it is a 20-ton bottle jack, expect it to be handy for truck service, auto, shop, and farm.
- Easy to use and works great
- Much more stable than most models
- Appears to be well made
- A longer lever would be better
10. Tonda Hydraulic Bottle Jack (4 Ton)
With a capacity of 4 tons, the Tonda Hydraulic Bottle Jack is heavy duty, and, therefore, will provide high lift. It has a wide rugged base that offers strength and stability, so you can complete tasks effectively. Still on stability and strength; this hydraulic bottle jack has all of its critical stress points reinforced. Plus it features an adjustable screw saddle that offers extra lifting ranges with support and stability. Like most bottle jacks for car, this one meets ANSI/ASME PALD 2014 standards.
- Nice and sturdy to get the job done
- Compact; hence, easy to store
- Operates smoothly to give the best results
- Does not go as high as expected, but it is a good machine
Buyer’s Guide for the Best Bottle Jack for Car
With each manufacturer trying to outdo the other, finding a premium quality bottle jack can be hard. That’s why we have the following factors to consider.
The Lifting Range
Before you buy a bottle jack, make sure you are conversant with the ground clearance of the car you wish to lift. This will help you avoid buying a bottle jack that is totally incompatible with your car. Consider a bottle jack with low lifting range if you have such low profile cars as sports cars, race cars, and performance cars, among others. Similarly, go for a bottle jack with a high lifting range if you have a high clearance vehicle like trucks.
The Lifting Capacity
The total weight of the car you own or wish to lift should be at your fingertips when choosing a bottle jack for car. This will help you get the perfect bottle jack. When choosing a bottle jack with reference to the total weight of your car, be sure to go for one with a higher lifting capacity. This makes the bottle jack much safer since the load will not overcome it.
We mentioned before that several manufacturers produce bottle jacks. While this is good for the market, it may not be good for you. Luckily, there are some manufacturers that you cannot go wrong with. And they include Torin, Pro Lift, and Powerbuilt, among other notable manufacturers. These companies are known for their consistency and high-quality products.
Bottle jacks have made life easier. They are designed to lift both high clearance and low clearance vehicles. As such, they should not miss from your auto, garage or repair shop. If you have a feeling that this is the time to get one, this platform is for you. Therefore, we wish you the best of luck as you peruse it to get a suitable brand.