- Check out the Best Bluetooth Over Ear Headphones Reviews
- 1. Mpow 059 Bluetooth Headphones Over Ear (1 Black-Red)
- 2. Bose QuietComfort Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 3. Mpow 059 Bluetooth Headphones Over Ear (2 Black)
- 4. Mpow 059 Bluetooth Headphones Over Ear (3 black – grey)
- 5. Mpow 059 Bluetooth Headphones Over Ear (Pink)
- 6. Mpow 059 Bluetooth Headphones Over Ear (6 Black-Blue)
- 7. AILIHEN C8 Headphones with Microphone
- 8. Mpow H1 Bluetooth Over Ear Headphones
- 9. Mpow H5 Active Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphones
- 10. TaoTronics Active Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphones
- Buyer’s Guide for the Best Bluetooth Over Ear Headphones
Music moves people. And for you to enjoy your favorite one to the fullest, you must have the . Well, why are we saying this? The best quality over ear headphones come equipped with Bluetooth technology to allow you to use them wireless by pairing them with Bluetooth-enabled devices. You can also use them in a wired mode since they come with cables. Moreover, premium over ear headphones have powerful drivers that contribute to enhancing the sound quality. Plus they are very comfortable to wear, given that most of them have an adjustable headband. Should you be in the market for one, the following reviews are for you.
Check out the Best Bluetooth Over Ear Headphones Reviews
1. Mpow 059 Bluetooth Headphones Over Ear (1 Black-Red)
These over ear headphones are all about impressive sound quality. They feature a closed-back design that enables them to offer immersive Hi-Fi sound. Apart from the design, there are other features, which help enhance sound quality. These features are CSR chip and 40mm driver. These headphones also boast a memory-protein ear cushion that provides lasting comfort by simulating the texture of human skin. They will fit you perfectly since they have a softly padded headband and stainless steel slider.
- Comfortable on the head
- Adjusts to provide the perfect comfort position
- Have a decent sound range
- The battery seems to last longer
- The sound quality could be better
2. Bose QuietComfort Noise Cancelling Headphones
These noise cancelling headphones are designed to produce better sound. That being said, they will totally change your world. Their advanced noise reduction technology cancels noise from airplane cabin, busy office, and city traffic. This means you will be able to focus on videos, movies, and music. These headphones are lightweight and have a pillowy-like softness on ear cushions and headband to allow you to have them over the ears for quite a long time. They come with a compact case, which makes them very easy to store.
- Give great sound quality
- Very comfortable and work great
- Use a single AAA battery
- The build quality needs to be improved
3. Mpow 059 Bluetooth Headphones Over Ear (2 Black)
Mpow is a top dog when it comes to producing premium quality headphones. The 059 Bluetooth Headphones, for instance, are equipped with CSR chip, so they can offer immersive, robust, and Hi-fidelity sound. What’s more, they have Bluetooth technology, which allows them to quickly and effortlessly connect with Bluetooth-enabled devices that are up to 33 feet away. These headphones can also be connected to tablets, smartphones, and TVs. They have a built-in 420mAh battery that works up to 13 hours not to mention getting rid of tangled cables.
- Seem to be very durable
- Good value for the price
- Customer service is excellent
- The sound quality is not the best
4. Mpow 059 Bluetooth Headphones Over Ear (3 black – grey)
Mpow has noticed that it is not just the sound quality that makes headphones the best. Also, the comfort levels contribute to the performance of headphones. For this reason, they have included memory-protein ear cushion, which provides maximum comfort by simulating the human skin texture. Another great thing that Mpow has done is to make these headphones wired and wireless. The built-in 420mAh battery will let you use these headphones wirelessly, while the included cable will allow you to transform them into wired headphones.
- The Bluetooth range is great
- Can be used as wired or wireless headphones
- Look attractive when in use
- Have a solid feeling
- No deep bass
5. Mpow 059 Bluetooth Headphones Over Ear (Pink)
If you are craving for convenience, these headphones from Mpow are for you. With them, you will not just listen to music on the go but also you will be able to receive calls hands-free. This is because they are equipped with a premium built-in microphone. In addition, these headphones have a foldable design and even come with a portable bag, so you can easily store them when you are not using them. Everything about them is great, and that’s why we will be glad if you can get them.
- The Bluetooth connection is good
- Battery seems to last longer
- Headphones have good volume
- The build quality leaves a lot to be desired
6. Mpow 059 Bluetooth Headphones Over Ear (6 Black-Blue)
Mpow products cannot be ignored. That’s why we feel very privileged to introduce you to these headphones. They have a CSR chip that really contributes to good sound. They also feature an around-ear cushion design to further contribute to good sound quality. These headphones can be connected to Bluetooth devices that are not past a 33-foot distance. They can also be connected to the TV, although, you will need a separate Bluetooth adapter in the event that they are connected with the TV. Like most headphones from Mpow, these ones can be used in the wireless mode as well as in the wired mode.
- The price does not break the bank
- The durability is spot on
- Very easy to operate
- Do not have electronic noise canceling technology
7. AILIHEN C8 Headphones with Microphone
These headphones will not be a bother when you want to move with them from one place to another. This is because they have a collapsible feature that will allow you to fold them up and then keep them. Besides, these headphones come with a built-in mic to let you receive calls hands-free. They also boast a volume control feature, which is very handy when you want to skip between tracks without missing a beat. We are certain that they are the type of headphones you are looking for.
- The headband is adjustable
- The sound is nice
- The mic really works
- Comfortable and works as expected
- The build quality should be improved
8. Mpow H1 Bluetooth Over Ear Headphones
We mentioned earlier that Mpow is good at producing quality products. Therefore, it comes as no surprise that these Bluetooth headphones deliver natural HD sound. They have 40mm stereo driver that works with over-the-ear ear pads to provide immersive sound quality. Additionally, these headphones are lightweight and comfy to ensure that you are able to enjoy your favorite music without experiencing ear fatigue. They are wireless since they come with a reliable battery that works for around 15 – 20 hours. They can also be used in the wired mode with the included 3.5mm audio cable.
- Adjust properly to fit any head size
- Pair quickly and have an outstanding range
- Reasonably lightweight for convenient listening
- The +/- volume switches are combined with the backtrack/skip functions
9. Mpow H5 Active Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphones
The active noise canceling technology of these headphones greatly contributes to their performance. The technology cancels out noise from the plane cabin, city traffic, and hubbub, thereby, allowing you to listen to music or to engage in a conversation with minimal to zero disruptions. Another feature that is really great is the Bluetooth 4.1, which connects faster and works up to 33 feet away. These headphones are comfortable because they have an adjustable headband. As such, they can stay on your ears for long.
- The noise canceling technology is helpful
- The price is great
- The sound quality is fairly good
- The headband is a little narrower than anticipated
10. TaoTronics Active Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphones
The outside noise should not come between you and your favorite music. That’s why you should try out these headphones with the ANC (Active Noise Cancellation) switch. Besides, these headphones boast optimum comfort, which is brought about by their 90-degree swiveling ear cups and an ergonomic headband. They also boast amazing convenience, considering that their battery goes up to 25 hours when fully charged. What’s more, we love their Bluetooth 4.2, which seems to pair up with Bluetooth-enabled devices much faster than expected.
- Comfortable for long flights
- The noise blocking feature is very good
- The sound quality is wonderful
- The person sitting next to the user can hear what you are listening to
Buyer’s Guide for the Best Bluetooth Over Ear Headphones
You should check out the following factors before making up your mind to buy a set of Bluetooth Over Ear Headphones.
A lot of features determine the sound quality of headphones. That being said, some of these features are 40mm drivers, noise cancelling technology, and closed-back design. So, if you are buying over-ear headphones, make sure they are equipped with these features. This will help you experience rich and clear sound.
Headphones that are built with comfort in mind will allow you to get the best out of them. This is because you will be able to wear them for quite a long time. Well, some of the features that contribute to comfort are an adjustable headband, ear cushions, and lightweight design. With that being said, ensure your headphones are equipped with these features.
Not all Bluetooth technologies are the same. Therefore, when choosing Bluetooth over ear headphones, ensure that you go for a unit with powerful Bluetooth that connects much faster as well as working great even with devices that are far away. Also, make sure the Bluetooth technology of your headphones works with several, if not all Bluetooth-enabled devices.
We hope that you now know the benefits of Bluetooth over ear headphones. We also hope that you know what to look for when choosing Bluetooth over ear headphones. Lastly, it is our hope that you now understand why you should choose over ear headphones over other headphones such as in-ear and on-ear.