- Check out the Best Bluetooth Car Kits in Reviews
- 1. Mpow Streambot Mini Bluetooth Car Aux Adapter
- 2. Mpow Portable Bluetooth 4.1 Car Adapter
- 3. Kinivo BTC450 Bluetooth Car Kit
- 4. Anker Bluetooth 4.0 Car Receiver
- 5. AUKEY Bluetooth Receiver Car Kit
- 6. Comsoon Bluetooth Adapter Car Kit
- 7. Roav VIVA, by Anker, Alexa-Enabled USB Car Charger
- 8. TaoTronics Bluetooth Receiver Car Kit
- 9. Nulaxy Bluetooth Car Audio Adapter
- 10. Elecwave Bluetooth 4.1 Car Receiver
- Buyer’s Guide for the Best Bluetooth Car Kit
It is known all over the world that using your mobile phone while driving can lead to an accident. That’s why you should consider the . Although premium quality Bluetooth car kits were initially designed for old cars that are without Bluetooth technology in their command system, they have gradually grown in popularity. That being said, today, Bluetooth car kit is recommended for every driver including drivers with new models. The best quality Bluetooth car kit will let you answer and receive calls hands-free. It will also play your favorite music, making sure that you are entertained to the fullest while you are on the road. For great deals, consider the reviews we have compiled here.
Check out the Best Bluetooth Car Kits in Reviews
1. Mpow Streambot Mini Bluetooth Car Aux Adapter
This Bluetooth car adapter is not just designed for cars but also can be connected with wired headphones via 3.5mm audio cable/adapter. It allows you to enjoy wireless streaming of music in your car or at home. Furthermore, the Mpow Bluetooth Car Adapter can be connected to two Bluetooth-enabled devices simultaneously. It has a Bluetooth range of up to 30 feet in an open space with no obstacles. Plus it works with several Bluetooth-enabled devices such as MP3, smartphone, and tablets, among others.
- Easy to set up and works great
- The aux cord seems to work nicely
- Produces loud and clear sound
- Does not automatically turn on when the car does
2. Mpow Portable Bluetooth 4.1 Car Adapter
We think you need this Bluetooth car kit because it will let you enjoy your music wirelessly and make calls hands-free in premium quality sound. Its connection range is up to 33 feet, and this is really great. The car adapter is perfect for home and vehicle audio systems. It can also be used with wired headphones; thanks to its 3.5mm audio cable/adapter. Besides, this portable Bluetooth 4.1 car adapter reconnects automatically, and this helps improve convenience.
- Interfaces seamlessly with iPhone 8
- Easy to use and works as advertised
- The battery life is long
- The customer service is excellent
- The sound quality is not the best
3. Kinivo BTC450 Bluetooth Car Kit
One convenient way to create your own wireless experience is to use the Kinivo BTC450 Bluetooth Car Kit. With it, you will be able to effortlessly stream music from any Bluetooth-enabled device. Additionally, this Bluetooth car kit has a built-in microphone to allow you to make and receive calls hands-free. It also features easy-to-use music controls, so you can get the best out of it. The kit works with any Bluetooth smartphone including Blackberry, Android, and iPhone, among others.
- Has great sound quality for music
- Works perfectly in the car
- Cheap and easy to install
- The audio quality for receiving calls is great
- The design could be better
4. Anker Bluetooth 4.0 Car Receiver
There are two main things that the Anker Bluetooth 4.0 Car Receiver will help you achieve. These are making calls and listening to music. The Bluetooth 4.0 car receiver features lossless audio to give crystal clear music and phone calls. It also boasts noise suppression technology that helps eliminate echoes and road noises. Its single button makes it extremely easy to use. Plus there is the SoundSync Drive, which remembers your device to ensure effortless pairing every time you enter your car.
- Makes a great gift idea
- Works reliably and sounds great
- The design is very nice
- Needs to be powered on every time the car is started
5. AUKEY Bluetooth Receiver Car Kit
The AUKEY Bluetooth Receiver Car Kit is considered the best because of its Bluetooth 4.1 technology. This technology ensures energy-efficient, easy, and fast connection. Another feature that makes this Bluetooth receiver car kit one of the best is the multi-function button, which works with track-skipping buttons to make the kit incredibly easy to use. Furthermore, there is a handy USB charging that will let you power the receiver and charge your smartphone as well as other USB-powered devices.
- Comes with a 24-month warranty card
- Automatically connects to the Bluetooth on devices
- Has amazing sound quality
- Connects quickly and easily
- Easy to install and use
- Tends to buzz
6. Comsoon Bluetooth Adapter Car Kit
Although there are a lot of Bluetooth car kits on the market, choosing one that is very easy to use is highly recommended. And this is where the Comsoon Bluetooth Adapter Car Kit comes into play. It is extremely easy to use, considering that it is plug and play. In addition, it comes with a dual USB car charger, meaning it will let you charge up to 2 devices at the same time. Its Bluetooth technology works with such Bluetooth-enabled devices as iPad, iPod, iPhone, tablet, and Android smartphones.
- Very easy to install
- The sound quality is very clean
- Great value for the price
- Tends to have a static noise when the volume is turned up real loud
7. Roav VIVA, by Anker, Alexa-Enabled USB Car Charger
It is Alexa-enabled, and there is no way we can leave such a device out of these reviews. With the Alexa technology, this USB car charger will provide several services while you are on the road. Well, all you need to do is to tell Alexa what you want, and it will be done instantly. The USB car charger charges at high speed since it has the exclusive PowerIQ technology. It has two ports, and, therefore, can charge two devices simultaneously.
- Easy to set up, update, and configure
- Great for Alexa aficionados
- Small; hence, will not be obstructive
- Seems well built
- The Alexa is overly sensitive
8. TaoTronics Bluetooth Receiver Car Kit
Since the TaoTronics Bluetooth Receiver Car Kit is equipped with two microphones, expect smooth and direct communication. One of these two microphones is for clear calls and the other is for filtering outside noise via a Digital Signal Processor. Ideally, the second, microphone is equipped with cVc 6.0 Noise Cancellation Technology. This receiver car kit also has Bluetooth 4.1 technology that will allow you to wirelessly stream crystal clear sound up to 10m (33 feet) away. It is a convenient kit that only requires 2 hours of charging yet works for 15 hours.
- Has great sound and plenty of power
- Super affordable and works as advertised
- The mountable option is much convenient
- A little difficult to pair
9. Nulaxy Bluetooth Car Audio Adapter
When you have the Nulaxy Bluetooth Car Audio Adapter, you can prevent the car battery from being drained out. And all you need to do to achieve that is turn off the car audio adapter using a manual switch. What’s more, this car audio adapter boasts wide compatibility with Bluetooth-enabled devices. That being said, you can use it with a tablet, iPhone, iPod, iPad, and smartphone. You can also pair it with MP4 and MP3 players via 3.5mm audio jack.
- Easy to set up
- Produces clear sound quality
- The LED screen is clear and easy to read
- Allows users to stream music from apps on phone
- Seems to lose the link up with phones on a frequent basis
10. Elecwave Bluetooth 4.1 Car Receiver
If you are always on the go, the Elecwave Bluetooth 4.1 Car Receiver is worth investing on. This is because it offers a simple hands-free solution for receiving and answering phone calls. It is packed with a built-in microphone and supported by echo and noise-canceling technology to allow you to hear every single word over the phone. Besides, this Bluetooth 4.1 car receiver has a built-in 300mAh battery that works up to 10 hours. It also comes with a 4.8A dual USB car charger to charge your other devices.
- Very easy to use
- The battery seems to last longer
- The USB car charger has 2 ports
- Might take a while to set up
Buyer’s Guide for the Best Bluetooth Car Kit
Our buyer’s guide has the following factors to consider.
It is recommended that you go for a Bluetooth car kit that can connect with more than one device at the same time. Additionally, your Bluetooth car kit should be able to connect automatically and remember the devices they were paired with in the past.
If possible, consider Bluetooth car kits with universal compatibility. This makes things much easier, especially in the event that you have other people using the kit. Well, a universal compatible Bluetooth car kit works with all devices including iPhones, iPods, iPads, tablets, and Android smartphones.
Noise Reduction Technology
The microphone(s) of your Bluetooth car kit should have the noise reduction technology. This is because it can get really noisy in the vehicle to the extent that you will not be able to listen to the person on the phone. Having a kit with this technology will help cancel out noise and echoes, thereby, making sure that you get the other person quite clearly.
It would be great if you can find a Bluetooth car kit with long-lasting battery. This helps improve convenience by sparing you the hassle of having to recharge the battery every now and then. You should also ensure that the battery of the kit you are about to buy charges fast.
It is important to stay focused while you are on the road. And one convenient way to achieve this is to have a Bluetooth car kit set up in your car. These gadgets are affordable yet really helpful. With them in your car, you will be able to receive and make calls hands-free as well as to listen to music.