- Check out the Best Blankets for Winter in Reviews
- 1. Linenspa Quilted All-Season Hypoallergenic Microfiber Blanket
- 2. Chanasya 50×65’’ Fuzzy Faux Fur Luxurious Blanket
- 3. BEDSURE Fleece Sherpa Twin Microfiber Blanket
- 4. Superior Queen White Down All-Season Blanket
- 5. Chanasya Shaggy Longfur Fleece Microfiber Throw Blanket
- 6. Utopia Bedding Polyester Queen Fleece Blanket
- 7. Sunbeam BSM9BTS Heated Microplush Twin Blanket
- 8. Utopia Bedding Grey Fleece Polyester Lightweight Bed Blanket
- 9. Lavish Home 8-Pound Wolf Plush Blanket
- 10. CuteKing Dark Grey 20lbs Heavy Blanket
- Important features to consider in a good blanket
As the winter comes in and the snow starts to fall, one thing that everybody is on the hunt for is a soft and comfortable winter blanket. After all, we all agree that there is no better feeling than sleeping or curling in a warm blanket on a freezing winter morning. That’s why it is essential to choose a model with the right material, size, and feature for your needs. But with so many types and models available on the market, where should you begin? Let’s check out our top 10 best blankets for winter in 2019 reviews to understand which factors are important and make an informed decision.
Check out the Best Blankets for Winter in Reviews
1. Linenspa Quilted All-Season Hypoallergenic Microfiber Blanket
This microfiber blanket by Linenspa is a perfect alternative to traditional comforters which can cause allergies to many people. It is versatile and perfectly weighted to keep you comfortable and cozy in all seasons. Also, the unit has a reversible design so that you could flip or slip it to change the appearance of your space. With a variety of patterns and colors, you can easily choose a favorite option to fit the existing items in your bedroom. Lastly, the manufacturer includes detailed instructions to help your care and maintain the blanket properly, thus enhancing its lifespan.
- Available in a variety of patterns and colors
- Easy to care, clean, and maintain
- Reversible design for matching your mood and décor
- Ultra-soft and premium microfiber for the ultimate comfort
- It can shed after warm washing
2. Chanasya 50×65’’ Fuzzy Faux Fur Luxurious Blanket
Chanasya is a family-owned company based in Texas, which is devoted to creating the finest-quality products. And this luxurious blanket is no exception. It is made of carefully selected and high-grade faux fur to create a classy look and luxurious feel. Also, the fuzzy and soft surface can make you feel very comfortable when snuggling on the bed or couch and enjoy your freezing days. It is completely machine washable and dryer safe to save you a lot of cleaning time. Overall, it can easily mix and match with the existing décor in any space in your home.
- Made of premium faux fur for a luxurious feel
- Very fuzzy and soft surface for enhanced comfort
- Machine washable and dryer safe
- Easily mix and match with the existing décor
- Can’t be washed with warm water
3. BEDSURE Fleece Sherpa Twin Microfiber Blanket
The BEDSURe microfiber blanket is the ultimate bedding solution to bring warmth and sophistication to your bed. Featuring premium fleece material, it can create a comfortable and soft surface to keep your body warm during the winter and cool in the summer. Also, the fabric is wrinkle resistant and stain-proof so that you can maintain and clean it easily. Thanks to neat stitches, the blanket has stronger connections at the seams and enhanced strength with an elegant outlook. Also, it as a double-sided reversible construction to provide you with different feels on both sides.
- Smooth and fluffy surface for enhanced comfort
- Twin Sherpa design for meeting various tastes
- Available in different sizes and color options
- Crafted from ultra-plush and comfortable polyester fabric
- The color is a little bit more matte rather than shiny
4. Superior Queen White Down All-Season Blanket
Working well as a duvet insert or comfort, this versatile blanket can be used for various purposes in your home. It is crafted with hypoallergenic poly-fill and microfiber to a cozy and comfortable sleep, especially for those you are sensitive to conventional comforters. Also, the model comes with a hotel-quality construction that features a baffle box design and double-needle stitching to keep it in place during the night. You can experience its feathery lightness and softness without the features. With a trendy and elegant look, this blanket will be a great option to enhance the look in your bed.
- Totally hypoallergenic and safe to use, especially for people with allergies
- Ideal for use all year round
- Can be paired with a duvet cover or used separately
- Double-needle stitching for enhanced durability
- The middle section is quite rough
5. Chanasya Shaggy Longfur Fleece Microfiber Throw Blanket
Especially designed for elegance and luxurious feel, the Chanasya throw blanket is a perfect suit for a photography prop. It is crafted from high-grade faux fur to create a classy look and design in any area. Also, this high-quality material doesn’t shed and always keep your bed or couch spotless. Thanks to the fuzzy and soft surface, this blanket is ideal for snuggling up on the bed or couch on a freezing day. There is a variety of color options so that you can easily mix and match it with the existing décor or furniture in the room.
- Elegant and luxurious design with high-grade faux fur
- Extremely comfortable and soft to use
- Add an extra texture to your room or décor
- There are many color and pattern options
- It is on the high-end price compared to other models
6. Utopia Bedding Polyester Queen Fleece Blanket
The Utopia Bedding blanket is available in three different sizes: twin, queen, and king with different color options. Thus, you can make an easy decision to mix it with other items in your room. With a complete polyester fleece construction, it can keep your body warm and cozy all year long. More importantly, this high-quality design is super soft to last for many years without shrinkage after drying or washing. The surface is stain resistant so that you can clean and maintain it easily by machine washing or tumble drying.
- Available in three different sizes: twin, queen, and king
- Include detailed instructions for care and maintenance
- Made of durable and synthetic wool fibers
- 2-side brushed fabric for extra soft surface
- Can’t be used with bleach
7. Sunbeam BSM9BTS Heated Microplush Twin Blanket
Different from conventional blankets that are bulky and thick, the Sunbeam BSF9GQS electric model is only three inches in thickness to make it much more comfortable when placing on your body. More importantly, the ultra-thin wires can provide consistent heat without consuming too much energy during the night. It is made of soft fabric and fiber which can have extra support and comfort. When you want to change the temperatures, just adjust the thermostat within seconds. Lastly, the blanket has a quilted channel construction that can make sure every part of your body will get heat evenly.
- There are two controllers for personalized comfort
- Sense and adjust to provide consistent warmth
- Push button control and digital display
- 10 heat settings to choose your favorite condition
- It is relatively thin for the winter
8. Utopia Bedding Grey Fleece Polyester Lightweight Bed Blanket
This is another high-quality yet affordable option by Utopia Bedding, one of the most trusted brands in the market. This blanket is constructed from synthetic wool fibers which are commonly used in producing sweaters or jackets to make sure the ultimate durability. Also, it is one of the warmest and soft fabrics so that you can feel cozy and warm all night long. Being easy to maintain, lightweight, and highly durable, this is a great option for cuddling and snuggling on a cold day.
- Constructed from polyester fleece for super soft feel
- Three size options and four color choices
- Ideal for use all year long
- Can be washed by machine and tumble dry on low temperatures
- The stitching might come loose over time
9. Lavish Home 8-Pound Wolf Plush Blanket
Cozy and warm, this heavyweight luxurious plush blanket by Lavish home is great for relaxing on the armchair or sleeping on a freezing weekend morning. Featuring a wildlife design in greys and blues, you will create a stylish and impressive look on your bed to show off your personality. This model is available in different sizes to fits generously on queen, full, and twin-sized beds. To enhance the durability and sturdiness, all edges are self-hemmed. The process of washing and drying this blanket is quick and simple as it comes with a woven construction.
- Unique wolf pattern for an exceptional look
- Self-hemmed edge to ensure the durability
- Woven construction and large size
- Different sizes for meeting your needs
- It is not cool enough for use in the summer
10. CuteKing Dark Grey 20lbs Heavy Blanket
The CuteKing blanket is completely made of high-density and breathable cotton cloth that can bring in a comfortable and soft feel. All compartments are filled with odorless, non-toxic, and tiny glass beads to give you a restful sleep at night. The blanket has an advanced sewing technology to allow the weight to distribute evenly and fit your body perfectly. More importantly, this feature helps reduce the risk of leaking beads or holes. There are 6 loops on the surface which could be attached to a duvet cover to keep it in place during the night.
- Completely made of breathable and high-density cotton
- Distribute weight evenly and fit the body perfectly
- Advanced sewing technology for a beautiful and durable construction
- Ideal for use in twin beds
- It is quite heavy for kids and pregnant women
Important features to consider in a good blanket
Material or fabric
This is undoubtedly the most important things to consider. There is a variety of materials and fabrics with different features such as cotton, fleece, down, wool cashmere, and synthetic. Consider your preferences and budgets to choose the right one.
The weave of the blanket will affect its weight and warmth. For example, thermal weaves are lightweight and allow air to come through, while knit weaves provide great comfort and warmth.
Keep in mind to know the size of your mattress before choosing a blanket. In general, there are 4 standard blanket sizes, including twin, full, queen, and king.
Make sure to check the cleaning instructions of a blanket before deciding. Some models can’t be machine washed or tumble dried.
It is obvious that not all blankets are created equal. Each product and model comes with different fabrics, sizes, and features to meet various needs of the customers. Thus, keep in mind to take your preferences into consideration when shopping for the right blanket. With a small investment, you will keep your body always comfortable and cozy during the freezing days of the winter.