- List best automotive floor mats and cargo liners
- 10. Armor All 78840 – All Season Rubber Floor Mats
- 9. Motor Trend FlexTough Contour Liners – Black
- 8. MotorTrend FlexTough Baseline (Black)
- 7. MotorTrend FlexTough Tortoise – Deep Dish (Black)
- 6. Ford F-150-Weathertech Floor Liners (Black)
- 5. Motor Trend FlexTough Contour Liners – Floor Mats in Gray
- 4. Mopar 82213860 (3-Piece Floor Mat Set)
- 3. Husky Liners Front and 2nd Seat Floor Liners
- 2. 2012-2016 Dodge Ram 1500 – Black
- 1. Husky Liners Fits 14-17 Silverado/Sierra Crew Cab
- How to choose the best automotive floor mats and cargo liners
- What we recommend
Whenever you enter the vehicle, the first place to step on is the vehicle’s interior floor. Whether you are entering a car, truck or a SUV, the least thing you want to do is to make it look dirty. This is the reason floor mats and cargo liners have been invented to address this problem. These products will protect your vehicle from dirt, dust, water and other dirty things. We take a look at the in reviews that you can choose from.
List best automotive floor mats and cargo liners
10. Armor All 78840 – All Season Rubber Floor Mats
These floor mats have been designed in such a way that they can be trimmed to fit any vehicle. They are all weather mats that have been engineered to eliminate the aspects of curling, cracking or hardening in cold weather. They also come with ‘carpet claw’ feature for anti-slip purposes.
- – the heavy duty rubber comes with deep tread pattern so as to protect your vehicle from mud, rain and snow.
- – this carpet claw feature ensures that the floor mat remains in place.
- – the mats have been designed in such a way that they can be trimmed to fit any vehicle.
9. Motor Trend FlexTough Contour Liners – Black
The Motor Trend FlexTough mats have been designed to give your vehicle maximum protection against elements such as mud, debris and water. The linear and diagonal ridges of these mats have been uniquely constructed to maximize the mats trapping capabilities.
- – this heavy duty mat comes with a deep dish that has been engineered to trap all mud, water, snow and debris for easier removal.
- – comes with an Eco-friendly rubber material which is also odorless.
- Semi custom fits for non-slip action.
8. MotorTrend FlexTough Baseline (Black)
These mats come with 100 percent odorless technology that is able to eliminate the chances of getting bad smell in your vehicle. The material is also BPA free and non-toxic. In addition, it has been designed to trap most of the dirt and dust that may enter your vehicle.
- – the thick and heavy duty nature of these mats and liners enables them to be tough for all weather and flexible for floor contours.
- – the front mats have a length of 28 inches and width of 19 inches whereas the liner has a length of 17.5 inches and width of 56 inches.
- BPA free material is Eco-friendly.
7. MotorTrend FlexTough Tortoise – Deep Dish (Black)
FlexTough Tortoise series mats have been designed to give maximum protection through their flexibility and toughness. Their linear and diagonal ridges have been uniquely designed to maximize the mats trapping capabilities for dirt. The mats have been made from the highest quality polymers and are non-toxic and odorless.
- – for easy removal of the trapped mud, snow, water and debris.
- – the front mats have a length of 31.5 inches and width of 22.5 inches whereas the rear mats have a length of 20 inches and width of 20.5 inches.
- – for No-Slip action, these mats have a nibbled rubber backing.
6. Ford F-150-Weathertech Floor Liners (Black)
The Weathertech Floor liners gives the absolute protection to your vehicle’s interior as they are able to fit accurately. Using the digital laser measurement option, your vehicle’s interior is measured to get the perfect fit for your vehicle. The high density Tri-Extruded material ensures that you have a rigid core while offering the carpet surface friction and tactile feel to the surface.
- – this creates channels for carrying fluids and debris to lower reservoirs in order to minimize movement of fluids during driving.
- – these liners have been designed for durability and toughness.
- Easy installation
5. Motor Trend FlexTough Contour Liners – Floor Mats in Gray
These heavy duty deep dish rubber mats are uniquely designed to prevent mud, snow, water and debris from reaching the vehicle’s original floor. The inverted shell design makes it possible to expel the trapped debris by removing and rinsing it.
- – these mats and liners have been built for durability and hence thick and heavy duty in nature.
- – the front mats have a length of 31.5 inches and width of 22.5 inches whereas the rear liner has a length of 58 inches and width of 18 inches.
- Inverted shell design for easy removal of debris.
4. Mopar 82213860 (3-Piece Floor Mat Set)
The Mopar front and rear floor mats have deep ribs that can trap and hold water, mud and snow in order to keep your carpet clean and protect it. These mats are black in color and come in three pieces (two front mats and one rear mat) featuring a Jeep logo. They also have a tire tread design.
- – they trap and hold mud, snow and water in order to keep it clean and protect your carpet.
- Genuine Chrysler accessories with a Jeep logo.
- Tire tread design
3. Husky Liners Front and 2nd Seat Floor Liners
The Husky floor liner’s design ensures that your vehicle is kept clean even in extreme weather conditions. It has raised containment walls and a form-fit design. The Husky WeatherBeater Liner gives your vehicle a customized look due to its ability to incorporate key elements of the vehicle’s interior. It is also easy to clean and guarantees you a lifetime of use without cracks or breakages.
- – the liners are designed using the Sta-Put Nibs technology so as to prevent shifting.
- – this material is able to withstand harmful chemicals such as gas, oil and battery acid.
- – this is at the door thresholds and it ensures easy entry and exit into the vehicle.
2. 2012-2016 Dodge Ram 1500 – Black
This is an extreme duty floor liner which is custom-molded in order to fit your floor perfectly. This innovative liner will protect your vehicle’s floor from muck, moisture and debris. It has been made from the semi flexible HDTE (High-Density Tri-Extruded) material.
- – the liner is flexible enough to conform to the vehicle’s floor.
- – with the help of computer, the vehicle’s floor plan can be modeled for a perfect fit.
- – this ensures structural integrity of this liner.
1. Husky Liners Fits 14-17 Silverado/Sierra Crew Cab
Having been designed to fit your vehicle’s complex contours, Husky Liners ensures your car is clean no matter the weather conditions. Their unique design ensures snow, water, mud and debris are kept away from the vehicle’s carpet. These liners are easy to clean and durable.
- SPiN technology to prevent shifting of your liners.
- Rubber material which is able to withstand harmful chemicals.
- Form-fit edge design to protect your vehicle from any mess.
How to choose the best automotive floor mats and cargo liners
In choosing the best floor mat for your car, there is need to think beyond style and color. To begin with, the floor liner needs to suit your driving needs. Some of the factors you will consider are:
- – all weather floor mats are designed to withstand extreme weather conditions. They will cost relatively higher than the carpets but are a worthy investment especially if you live in a region with rough weather conditions.
- – choose a material that will last you long and is able to resist water damage and general wear and tear. Rubberized Vinyl and Thermoplastic are a better choice especially if your vehicle undergoes constant attacks.
What we recommend
Our best automotive floor mats and cargo liners in reviews recommend WeatherTech floor liners for your consideration. These liners are designed to withstand snow, sand, mud and debris placed on them. They are also made from a heavy duty rubber material making them durable and easy to clean.
Floor mats and liners play a critical role in protecting the carpet in your car from wear and tear. They also enhance the interior look of your vehicle. We have reviewed the best 10 brands on the market so as to assist you choose the right product for your vehicle.