Here are my Top Five most popular posts of 2015 based on my WordPress review of the year. They are pretty varied and not what I would have expected but I’m glad to have spotlighted some things that I loved last year.
- 1 Book Review: A is for Amos, An Illustrated musical A to Z by Daria Hlazatova July 2015
- 2 Top Five Grunge palettes for Autumn Eyes September 2015
- 3 Welcome to the Club- The Dead Heroes Club! July 2015
- 4 Liquid to Matt Lips: MUA Lux Velvet Lip Lacquer review August 2015
- 5 Pink Holiday Hair & Happy New Year! January 2015
I definitely got more hits when the gig and book review were shared by the band and the artist, but the hair and make up posts drew attention on their own which is pretty cool. I’m definitely planning on sharing more book reviews in 2016, but I’m also encouraged to share more make-up reviews and recommendations and adventures in hair colouring. (I’m having my annual holiday hair colour hiccup and have gone red, wanna see me blog that too?!) I also want to continue blogging more personal thoughts too.
What remains to be said is Thank You! to every one of you who have stopped by, given me a like, a share, retweet or a comment. Thank you for reading and contributing to the joy I find in writing for the internet. It’s nice to know I’m not out here shouting in a bucket. Happy New Year!